Register
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

I like both the same...however cocksucking gives me a differnt special kind of excitment.

I like both as I am a very oral person, but that leaves cocksucking as my favorite because there's nothing like the feeling of a cock sweeling in your mouth before they cum and the pulsing as they pump all that cum into your mouth.

I love to suck cock.

Hmm, tricky one. I love to eat a pussy, make her squirm under me and when/ if she orgasms lapping it all up.
    However,
    I love to pleasure a man as well, more so if I am forced to with my hands tied behind my back and then when he explodes and the cum is in my mouth... sheer yum!
    However, however
    The best would be to luck out a pussy AFTER a guy has cum inside her.... double yum!

I love to eat a nice shaved pussy!

I love to do both

Sucking cock unless the pussy is dripping with a big load.Then I love to do both.

My preference changes between the two. I love both. Plus, let me add another, eating ass.

Its a push for me. I like 'em both. But regardless of what I'm about to put my mouth on, it has to be clean, clean, clean. I've been with people I couldn't force myself to go down on because of the smell. Ugh! A clean pussy smells and tastes like the ocean. A clean cock is a joy. C'mon folks...maybe a quick wipe with a wet paper towel. Its not that much to ask.

I do agree and think cleanliness is next to godliness! How else can we all enjoy some of the finer things in life, like exchanging mutual oral pleasures !!!!

BOTH I love having a Mans cum going down my throat and I do know how to make a Woman squirt and I love drinking that.

im very oral, love to eat pussy and enjoy an nice cock too. fantasy is to eat a pussy while a cock is in it and perform complete clean up

Quote Originally Posted by altimer23 View Post
    im very oral, love to eat pussy and enjoy an nice cock too. fantasy is to eat a pussy while a cock is in it and perform complete clean up
    HELL YEA

I love eating pussy, the taste ... the texture... the smell ! Even more if is young pussy! But for fucking nothing beats a willing ass, female or male

I love the taste and feel of a nice shaved cock.

That like choosing between your 2 pets or friends......I like them equally but I really would like to pull the cock out of the pussy and suck it after licking and sucking clit as they fuckin

I like both but if I had to make a choice it would be a nice thick cock. Mmmmmm!

Love both cock n cunt

Both for me love to eat pussy till she cums and lick her up.
    Sucking cock is so awesome love to be on my knees looking up at him while he watches me makes me feel so submissive then take his load in my mouth and swallow it.
    Even better to suck a cock and have another in my ass.
    I still want to do mmf 3sum have him fill her up with his cum and eat a nice fresh creampie.
    I have kik to.leave a message

Love both, just can't choose one over the other. Both, one right after the other would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by roy m cox View Post
    agreed both & if possible at the same time
    I agree, I would love to be in a 69 with the girl while her boy friend, husband or fuck buddy is fucking her from behind. All the while sliding his cock back and forth between her pussy and my mouth...

What charman said^
    Both.
    Been suckin' pussy for almost 35 years. Yum!
    Been a cocksucker for a year and a half. Yum!
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.

Sucked a dick once but there is nothing like eating a girls pussy!

I like getting the other person off love the cum either one.

hello both preferably after pussy filled and e I filling me

I'd say both, most definitely. Right now though, I'd go for cock. Very obsessed right now. Only sucked one, and was interrupted, want more much more.
    But if you want to throw in both at once, or many of both, I'm game for that.

Well as of late sucking cock would like a little more of it. Like to feel that cum shot in my mouth and down my throat. I also like to eat pussy especially if it is filled with a big load of cum

In my youth both would be have been my choice!!! But as I gotten older, I enjoy sucking cock more!

I enjoy both equally. I especially like licking and sucking a cock as it is fucking a pussy bc then I can work on either one.

SUCKING DICK, like pussy if it is filled with CUM or is NASTY GOOD to lick clean sweetie