Register
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Not sure I have a favorite. My motto is, if it's oral, go for it.

Have only ever ate pussy so I really do like it very much. But something about just the thought of sucking a dick seems like it would be more fun.

I love both but I like a uncut dick the best!

I enjoy being submissive to a man as much as I do being submissive to woman. But asking me which is better, sucking dick and eating pussy is like asking which one; eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream or a chocolate walnut brownie... hmmmmm I love them both very much!!!!

To me, sucking a dick is nothing at all like going down on a woman and I love each of them for very different reasons.

I'm thinking the best solution would be him, in her, me licking both at the same time. Yep, that'll do it.

Problem solved Kev.

Both for me but cock is more interesting cum in different shapes and sizes

my easy answer is both but I think you really want to know my tough answer which is that I think cock is preferred. I say preferred because it seems to me that I crave it more often than pussy.

I will take cock over pussy any day

As much as I enjoy eating my girl friend's pussy I always preferred sucking cock since my teen years.

Quote Originally Posted by HudsonValleyBiguy001 View Post
    As much as I enjoy eating my girl friend's pussy I always preferred sucking cock since my teen years.
    😅
    Oh yes I suck cock last summer felt wondrfulin my mouth😍
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Absolutely love doing both

I far prefer sucking cock

Sucking cock and swallowing has the edge, but eating out a pussy that has just received a fresh hot load of cum is right up there next to it.

I like eating cum out of a cream filled Pussy mixed with her juices...I like Pussy and Cock almost equally...

I just love sucking cock and having the guy fuck my face and bury his cock deep in my mouth as the veins pop out of his neck and his body is all tense and I milk the sweet cum out with my throat. Never coming up from his balls just all the way down and milk till he screams. So I would say cock. but a nice young pusst is GREAT too.

I absolutely love eating pussy but sucking cock is a very, very close second and close enough to be loosely called equal!

Both are great...but love that women can easily cum multiple times (my wife, when we were having sex, could easily cum over 20 times)...guys need recovery and can usually go only twice

I've only sucked cock once so far and just about dead even for both right now.

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    Both are great...but love that women can easily cum multiple times (my wife, when we were having sex, could easily cum over 20 times)...guys need recovery and can usually go only twice
    My ex wife was like that too ... now that was some good pussy! But with a guy the precum is so awesome, that I think I lean a little on the sucking dick side.

I do enjoy both, but if I get really horny eating pussy I can’t Stop and tell her to fuck my ass . A cock is a different story

Whilst I love licking a nice wet pussy my preference is a mouth full of good hard cock .

Definitely sucking cock. But prefer fucking pussy

Love it all sucking dick eating pussy licking ass. It’s all good

I love both really but really enjoy some rough dirty man on man. When my buddy is in the mood to throat fuck me im all in for that.

Eating pussy but only because I have not sucked a cock. There is something about thought of sucking a cock that seems to be more fun.

I like them both the best - what's not to like about either thing?

Honestly, both . Either one deserves the = amount of a person's sensational satisfaction.
    Last edited by P!nk.Button; May 8, 2019 at 3:20 PM.

I'd compare sucking cock to eating White Castle burgers. I have to be in the mood, but when I am, it's something special and is exactly what I want. Licking pussy is more like having chicken where you can have very often and always enjoy it.

Tried and enjoyed both, and definitely come down on the side of pussy. Every woman responds differently to having her bell rung, and I enjoy seeing that sweet innocent gal turn into a monster when she orgasms.