Register
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

I love pussy and like cock, hope that answers the question.

Both, but needless to say it is way easier to find a random guy who wants you to suck his cock! For me, eating pussy has almost always happened in the context of a relationship and in my experience women don't want to be eaten as often as I'd like to eat

Quote Originally Posted by casio View Post
    I love pussy and like cock, hope that answers the question.
    I love eating pussy much more than sucking cock. I think it's because I can't stand a dick squirting cum in my mouth, but I love the taste of pussy. Love the smell too

i love to do both at the same time have a couple i play with and suck him and eat her as they fuck best ever

Both. But lately (I'm 61) I think I prefer sucking cock for the immediate and verifiable feedback (and the cum on your tongue)

love doing both have not have a dick in a very long time

Sucking dick because pussy is not as easy to fine.

I find pussy much easier to find over the type of guy and cock I would suck. It would be a close call if I could find that shy skinny guy with a big fat cock. There are many women I would pleasure but my type of guy with right cock is more difficult to find.
    so, the right cock would most likely win out.

yeah the squirming and cum is an added benefit.

Both!

Best of both worlds

Dicks.

A dick sounds more delicious

Eating pussy generally leads to entanglement for me which brings on stress. I'd only be looking to play doctor, and shes generally seem to wanna play house. Otherwise pussy, titties and the rest of her would probably win by a nose assuming I could only have one or the other.

A relationship with a man is straight forward sex, and if we have other common interests, that can be a plus.

I feel like a good person when I'm eating pussy because it feels generous to me, like I really want her to have that pleasure and enjoy it. I will gladly help.

Sucking cock feels more selfish, on both parties, which makes it hotter to me. The guy is only there because he wants to cum for his own selfish reason, and I'm there to get that satisfaction of making him cum. I actually care less about his pleasure and more about getting what I want: a hot load of sperm spraying in my mouth for me to eat. It's like I'm taking something of his for my own selfish reasons. I'm stealing his cum, his precious fluid, the essence of him. He should be giving it to a woman, but I'm taking it and eating it for myself instead.

He could be a big masculine, intimidating guy, but in those moments when he is cumming, he turns into a vulnerable, weak boy that I could do anything I want to him and he couldn't do anything about it. It's really hot knowing you have that power over him when you're sucking his cock. When I swallow his cum, It's like I'm drinking his power and masculinity, taking it from him.

It's a balance of either feeling like I'm violating him, or he's violating me. When I'm with a girl, I always feel like the man and in control and there's no excitement of taboo or violation or having power over her.

Well, there are a lot of pages in this thread, and I've probably answered before. But I'm not gonna go back and check...

I've never been exceptionally oral with women, although I do have some experience eating pussy, and generally enjoy it. (preferably if they're shaved, thank you...) With my wife, it's very difficult to bring her to orgasm with oral-only, and it's very tough on my poor, cramped tongue... I get more of a psychological bump out of eating her pussy than the physical satisfaction. It's mainly for her pleasure.

As a late-cummer to sucking cock, I'm far more enthusiastic about the entire experience -- love everything about it! So, no question: it's sucking dick that I like better, even though I much prefer women's bodies in every other way. I don't have much interest in men, unless I know that they're interested in a sexual adventure with someone like me.

very tough choice love both

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSnapper View Post
    I enjoy being submissive to a man as much as I do being submissive to woman. But asking me which is better, sucking dick and eating pussy is like asking which one; eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream or a chocolate walnut brownie... hmmmmm I love them both very much!!!!

To me, sucking a dick is nothing at all like going down on a woman and I love each of them for very different reasons.
    well said and both are delicious

No one here made a difference about how the pussy or the cock has to look like. It sounds like pussy=pussy and cock=cock. Perhaps its only me but for me it would make a huge difference how it looks. Beetween a very nice shaved pussy of a beautiful girl and an ugly cock, i would only want to lick the pussy. But if the pussy is ugly and belongs to a fat woman, i would much more prefer sucking a nice dick. I am a hut surprised that nobody makes this differentiation.

wln1595

There's time when I want to suck some cock but I always want to eat pussy. There' sjust some thing about pussy that can't be beat. Hiope this is an unpopular post just being honest. Sometimes I just need to suck a dick...

I think sucking dick because it is fun and you get rewarded with his cum. I love to eat pussy but women are so much harder to meet up with and their almost always is emotional entanglement. And as a man I know what feels good to another man.

Eating Pussy, Eating Female Ass, Sucking Cock... In That order.

To start I am bi and truly love to do both. I think if having to choose only one it would have to be sucking a mans cock. The goal in my case of giving oral is to satisfy my partner, it is easy for a woman to fake an orgasm and you really don't know if it is fake or real. With a man when his body starts to tense and his cock starts to pulse followed by the release of his nectar you know you have brought him pleasure.

Cock for sure! Eating pussy is fantastic too. And.... just the thought of sucking a cock that has freshly fucked a woman, almost gets me off. Both flavors, cock and pussy, double the pleasure, double the fun.... WOW

Ie you asked me that 10 years ago i probably would of said pussy, now its definitely cock, thecway things are changing in another 10 ill
    Probably say, oh i only suck cock

I enjoy both, but I have to choose eating pussy.

Sucking dick for sure. I love most everything about it...first just having another man's dick in my mouth and the (to me) kinkyness of it. Until i reached my 50's I thought it was gay and I don't believe I'm gay...doesn't matter I know... Secondly, making a man cum and swallowing his cum..also kinky/taboo (until recently). Taboo & kinky push a lot of my buttons, anything I'm not 'suppose' to do does. So definitely sucking cock is my top choice.
    Women are a much more difficult entity to have sex with. I love pussy and tits are a big deal too! But dealing with women is not as easy for me. At my age I'm not into romancing and sex needs to be hot or my dick doesn't get interested. My wife is not interested much at all and finding a female sex partner would be a chore...finding a male is only a little easier. But with men there is less peripheral stuff to consider.
    So, after all that - I'd rather suck dick than eat pussy!

Sucking dick is more difficult but more rewarding to me because there is more to work with and there's more cum at the end which comes out in spurts. Most pussies don't spurt like that. But I like to suck pussy, especially pussies with a big clitty, and women moan their pleasure more than men.

Definitely prefer getting down on a smooth wet pussy as first choice. Sucking a smooth shaved cock is a close second choice.

I guess my answer is "Yes!" With me, I really enjoy making someone feel good. Doesn't matter what their sexual parts are.