Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What's it's like to swallow?

Now I've sucked a few dicks along the way and always chickened out when they came. So of course I'd move my mouth away and just catch a facial or whatch him cum.

But I'm really curious what it's like when a guys shoots his cum into your mouth. Is there any technique or way of doing it that is best.

I'm afraid the first time I decide to do it I'll end up with Peter Norths cousin and end up with a whole mouthful of cum and no where to put it.

Responses appreciated, guys, girls, and anyone in between.

Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Honestly... IMO... It is gross! Not that I haven't done it my fair share of times, but there is no good way to do it. If you must swallow.... swallow it all at once!!! I would take a facial over a swallow anyday!!!

Angie
    ~Angie

My husband and I both have heard that pineapple juice makes it sweeter, however we are yet to try it. The only tip I can give you is that it's best to swallow all at once as soon as you can. I think it's disgusting but I love the look on his face when I do, like "Damn, you usually spit, but this time I must be extra special!" LMAO!
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

It's an aquired taste (which varies from partner to partner).

If you are afraid of getting a copious amount you can try to close your teeth as much as possible and let him cum in your cheek pouch to avoid gagging.

And unless you have a taste for it I concur with others to swallow at once.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

its nasty and if you swallow it it coats your throat. and it feels like you have all sortsa drainage in your throat. yucky the only time i did it was with my fiance...so i didn't feel bad coughing and tryin to hack the nastyness up afterwards...i think i spit all night long. lol

Well my wife just read this thread and would like to add the following...

She was told that as a guy is about to cum turn your head to the side slightly so his cum hits the inside of your cheek instead of the back of your throat so you dont choke/gag. Swallow as quickly as possible and expect your teeth to feel like they're covered in a gritty substance. Have a drink near by too

Well without getting too personal about what I do and dont like.......All I can say is I disagree with what the others have said.....Like everything else it is a personal preference. For varies reason.......Either you like it or you dont.
    Some men actually uou prefer you dont sawillow

The only way you can decide is try it for yourself........Oh and yes the pineapple and cranberry juice to make a difference.....

Good luck with this possible adventure!!

I think I just told too much didnt I?........LOL

Ladyd
    Last edited by ladydelanie; Feb 1, 2006 at 2:55 PM.

For me....i enjoy the feel of his cock in my mouth as he is cumming. It may be an acquired taste but if so then I acquired it very quickly. It's a long proven fact that diet affects not only the taste but the consistency as well.....

Hmmm, love the feeling of swallowing a guy's cum while his dick is in my mouth, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes and *gulp*...

Er, excuse me for a few minutes...

Swallowing is definately not for me. I don't mind the guys I suck off to cum in my mouth but I just cannot swallow. I tried once but if it wasn't for every ounce of will power, I would have puked!

Yeah, admittedly, straightout gulping can be a bit much but what can "ease" the swallowing process is snowballing/openmouth kissing and exchange. Deliciously messy but most good things are.

What's it's like to swallow?

I must agree with Lisa (va) and LadyD, it is an aquired taste and can vary from one time to the next. I am a little surprised at how many don't like it on this thread, so far.
    Good luck with your first time Hung_guy, I hope you do enjoy it as it's part of the passion of sex.
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

Well, you will just have to try it once and see if you like it. I never thought I would be able to, was very grossed out by it. But I made myself try it once and swallowed it. All at once is what I do, and it does leave a coating on the back of the throat. But the best part of the whole thing was feeling him cum in my mouth and knowing he was REALLY enjoying it. As it turns out, it was never as bad as I anticipated.

Mrs.F

Well to add to the discussion I go both ways (no pun intended). More often than not I do swallow. Sometimes I spit. Depends on the situation/taste. In my opinion some cum tastes better than others.
    I always bring the guy to completion with sucking however sometimes after I get that first taste I decide not to swallow.

I would concur with the other posters..Swallowing fast and all at once is good advice…and diet does make a difference.We feast on pineapple before playing with friends . Stay away from eating asparagus it’s said to leave a bitter after taste, and if you use a lot of salt in your diet will have a salty taste to it.
    Swallowing for me is spiritual in nature. I recall reading years ago about a shamanistic ritual where swallowing was involved….and excuse me if I seem a little flaky at this point because I’m sure for some this will hit borderline in it’s rationale’
    I smoke a pipe when I pray…the pipe is a long shaft with a bowl at it’s end..the bowl is usually filled with tobacco or a combination of herbs etc. the smoke is ingested taken into the body and then released to the heavens…those that practice this ritual and I know that there are a few on here that do..There is a connection that is made with those that guide my path when I perform this ritual.
    When I make a decision to take another man orally it is no less spiritual in it’s nature. His cock becomes like the shaft of the pipe his scrotum the bowl….his own unique and personal medicine bag contains a form of energy that is all he’ ever been dating back through the ages namely his DNA..when I ingest this energy…I ingest a part of him..to those familiar with the concept of “grok”..It can be a spiritual energy infusion no less significant than that, which transpires during the act of making love to another.
    ….On the other hand I look at it like eating a box of crackerjacks..eating the caramel corn and peanuts is always a treat..but I always looked forward to that little prize at the end.
    After all that work to get to the bottom of the box..I sure as hell don’t want to miss out on the treat…one of life’s little rewards.

scott_colo

I think my first wife hit on the perfect compromise. She tried swallowing once and did not like it one bit. From that point forward, she'd let me come in her mouth, then let it dribble back out down my cock and over my balls. The warm, wet feeling I got from that was delicious in itself, I still got to come in her mouth, and she didn't have to swallow!

Scott

If whoever is giving me oral sex wants to swallow then that is fine with me. I don't expect anyone to do something that they don't want to do just to please me. As for me swallowing I have never done oral long enough to bring someone off. The only guys I have been with were more into getting me off through oral and swallowing and they never really care about me getting them off.

Talking Re: What's it's like to swallow?

Like everyone else has said, its an aquired taste. I personally enjoy a mouthful. My friend charlie is usually pretty wet when he shoots and it fills my mouth rather warmly and with a good amount. The thing I personally enjoy is the tingly lips after the fun deed. To swallow all of Peter Norths cum would be like completing a 26 mile marathon and cumming in first place. And always remember....Cocksucking is a treat...The mouthful of hot cum is the reward...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

I'm not qualified to say what other men's cum tastes like (though I'm very curious) but I like the slightly salty flavor of my precum better than the sometimes bitter flavor of the load. Also, the thick texture is a little difficult for me to swallow in any quantity. I guess I'll buy some pineapple or cranberry juice and do a little flavor experimentation.

I get a rush when I swallow. I don't mind the taste of it. For me, it's a special treat for the guy I'm servicing. Especially if he's really expecting me to spit. I love the look of shock on his face when I suck every drop. I love making his knees buckle.

gee... i never got what the big deal was about swallowing.
    ok, i'm a freak, even here.
    I don't know of any heterosexual who would keep it a secret
    that they are attracted to, and date, the opposite sex

So why should I
    keep my orientation

secret?

Quote Originally Posted by open2both
    Yeah, admittedly, straightout gulping can be a bit much but what can "ease" the swallowing process is snowballing/openmouth kissing and exchange. Deliciously messy but most good things are.
    I think this is the best too.
    share the love,so to speak.
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

I respect everyones opinion. I have only done it about ten or 15 times, but everytime (from my first to my last time) I have ever put a cock in my mouth I have swallowed and let me tell you I wouldn´t want it any other way, I have swallowed it at once, and have tasted it in my mouth for a brief moment, I´ve had for a minute or so, and IT IS DELICIOUS!!! more women should stop saying it´s disgusting and start enjoying it, for it is the majority of women who don´t like it who have influenced on men and women not to like it... THAT´S MY OPINION.

I would have thought that everyone swallowed if i didn't read the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by open2both
    But this sounds good too!
    I don't know of any heterosexual who would keep it a secret
    that they are attracted to, and date, the opposite sex

So why should I
    keep my orientation

secret?

My wife enjoying blow jobs and enjoying swallowing is what got me into "this" in the 1st place... All the work and to not enjoy the "outcome" (sorry)... She says, "it's a waste".... GOT to drink it...

Have fun....

...thanks for all the honesty... It's nice, for a change...

Quote Originally Posted by CBRFAN
    more women should stop saying it´s disgusting and start enjoying it, for it is the majority of women who don´t like it who have influenced on men and women not to like it... THAT´S MY OPINION.

Well.... more men should stop EXPECTING it, and start to RESPECT it, then maybe we would change our non-swallowing ways. Then you got the men that won't even kiss you after you DO let it even TOUCH your mouth!! I know all men aren't like this, but more than a handful are!!! I know that if I had a man that respected me no matter what I chose to do in that situation, I might just like to surprise him with a little gulpy-gulp. THAT IS JUST MY OPINION.

Many hugs to you all,
    Angie
    Last edited by likalotapuss; Feb 2, 2006 at 12:37 AM. Reason: forgot to add another point
    ~Angie

Heh first post here, so I'm going to break myself in with this..

Anyways I'm suprised there've been a lot of women here saying that they don't like the taste or just feel that it's disgusting, each to their own and such, but personally I love it.

I find one of the most sensual things is to kiss right afterwards (from either perspective), can make things much more intimate, but I've also had a bad reaction from one gal who just didn't like the idea of me even *erm* tasting what's mine anyways...

My tips to help things along a bit: brush ya teeth before and afterwards, and make sure you have some lip balm handy (it always seems to dry my lips up).

Ta,
    - Harry

???????????

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE? THIS IS CUM, NOT A WASTE PRODUCT FROM THREE MILE ISLAND. IT WAS CREATED IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT.

I AGREE WITH THE REST OF THE BOYS. GET OVER IT, JUST GET DOWN THERE, LICK IT, SUCK ON IT AND AT THE MOMENT OF NIRVANA, SUCK IT GENTLY BUT INSISTENTLY AND.... SWALLOW.
    Never let the adults know what you are doing...

Swallowing is no big deal. Once the cum is in you mouth, the taste is there. Most times guys have cum in my mouth it was a great feeling and the taste going in wasent bad either.