Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: First Time Tasting a guys Cum

I first tasted my own cum so many years ago I cannot remember when. But I was not turned off by it. But if it's another guy then that came late for me. I had always been curious but never acted on it for so many reasons. But I met someone online who helped me to understand my desires and act on them. We got tested together and we then began my journey. The feel of someone else's cock in my hands was so much different than my own. And he guided me into using my mouth on him. I was totally engrossed into the taste and feeling of his hard, cut cock and when he warned me about his cumming I did not do anything other than keep my mouth on his cock. He shot a hot load (it literally was hot) and I loved the feeling as well as the taste (different than my own but just as delicious). Seeing that we were tested I even swallowed it. I did not mind at all. He offered me a drink to wash it down but I didn't need it. In fact, after a period I got to suck him again and took a second load just like the first. We met on an irregular basis for some time before he retired and moved away. To this day we have kept in touch but I do miss his cock and cum.

so glad u made a good friend & had ur 1st with him
    Quote Originally Posted by middleagedinnj View Post
    I first tasted my own cum so many years ago I cannot remember when. But I was not turned off by it. But if it's another guy then that came late for me. I had always been curious but never acted on it for so many reasons. But I met someone online who helped me to understand my desires and act on them. We got tested together and we then began my journey. The feel of someone else's cock in my hands was so much different than my own. And he guided me into using my mouth on him. I was totally engrossed into the taste and feeling of his hard, cut cock and when he warned me about his cumming I did not do anything other than keep my mouth on his cock. He shot a hot load (it literally was hot) and I loved the feeling as well as the taste (different than my own but just as delicious). Seeing that we were tested I even swallowed it. I did not mind at all. He offered me a drink to wash it down but I didn't need it. In fact, after a period I got to suck him again and took a second load just like the first. We met on an irregular basis for some time before he retired and moved away. To this day we have kept in touch but I do miss his cock and cum.

I always swallow but it is always someone I know and know they are disease free. We have a regular guy who comes over a couple times a week to enjoy activities both in and out of bed. He is divorced and also prefers a regular meeting rather than random hook ups. He and I blow each other and the wife does us both. In return we both eat her then fuck her. If he fucks her when he pulls out I eat her before I fuck her and when I pull out he eats my load out of her. All three of us enjoy that best because cum mixed with pussy cum has a totally different taste. My wife also eats cum filled pussy and agrees on it being a better tasting mix.

It was my cousin, we were teens and it was the first time for both. He started cumming and I started swallowing. We sucked each other off for years after that first time.

Quote Originally Posted by middleagedinnj View Post
    I find that so sexy that you guys went in together to get tested. Two men to get tested together, showing openly to the staff that you are either two male lovers already or about to be lovers. I don't know, it just seems so beautifully intimate and gay. I love it! I think I'd want to do that myself, with a really nice guy that I'm already having regular oral and protected anal sex with, but we both want to take it to the next level and have bareback sex together, breed each other's assholes, and really make love like only two men can. I'm a closeted bi guy who's had a lot of oral and a few anal male partners, but I'm still waiting to meet that special guy to have hot unprotected sex with. But when it happens, I think I'll take your example and go to the clinic together with him.

Have yet to do this, have been wondering the last couple years what it would feel like having a cock cum in my mouth. Then again I also wonder if I could feel it bareback also.

I loved it! I felt it was my reward for sucking his cock, so I gladly swallowed

Quote Originally Posted by cfr50s View Post
    I always swallow but it is always someone I know and know they are disease free. We have a regular guy who comes over a couple times a week to enjoy activities both in and out of bed. He is divorced and also prefers a regular meeting rather than random hook ups. He and I blow each other and the wife does us both. In return we both eat her then fuck her. If he fucks her when he pulls out I eat her before I fuck her and when I pull out he eats my load out of her. All three of us enjoy that best because cum mixed with pussy cum has a totally different taste. My wife also eats cum filled pussy and agrees on it being a better tasting mix.
    That sounds awesome!

My first time tasting another guys cum was in 2009 when I lost the desire to have any type of relationship with my wife as she did nothing but gripe at me! Divorced now from her. Anyway, I met an extremely shy 40’s guy that had fantasized about getting sucked all of his adulthood by another guy. We met on CL...I miss that site terribly! Anyway, we arranged to meet at my house while no one was at home. He was so shy that he didn’t want to take his boxers off in front of me but he was so hard he couldn’t keep it from poking out. So, I had him lay and relax as I massaged his groan area. He was the perfect size for me and was already pre cumming. So to relax him more as I massaged him and I sucked his juice from his boxers that was soaked at that time. First time for me as well. When I finally got his boxers down to reveal his manhood, completely trimmed, I was even more turned on. Soft skin and he was cumming as soon as I wrapped my lips around his cock. It was delicious! Creamy and not too thick. I kept it in my mouth as long as I could just in case it was his only shot! I played with it until he started talking to me and I had to swallow it.

To my surprise, I sucked him off 3 more times and he came almost constantly due to his ability to precum!!

My first time tasting another guys cum was in 2009 when I lost the desire to have any type of relationship with my wife as she did nothing but gripe at me! Divorced now from her. Anyway, I met an extremely shy 40’s guy that had fantasized about getting sucked all of his adulthood by another guy. We met on CL...I miss that site terribly! Anyway, we arranged to meet at my house while no one was at home. He was so shy that he didn’t want to take his boxers off in front of me but he was so hard he couldn’t keep it from poking out. So, I had him lay and relax as I massaged his groan area. He was the perfect size for me and was already pre cumming. So to relax him more as I massaged him and I sucked his juice from his boxers that was soaked at that time. First time for me as well. When I finally got his boxers down to reveal his manhood, completely trimmed, I was even more turned on. Soft skin and he was cumming as soon as I wrapped my lips around his cock. It was delicious! Creamy and not too thick. I kept it in my mouth as long as I could just in case it was his only shot! I played with it until he started talking to me and I had to swallow it.

To my surprise, I sucked him off 3 more times and he came almost constantly due to his ability to precum!!

BiEli

Like a lot of guys, my first taste was my own. I remember being really surprised by how hot and salty it was and how much my dick twitched while I was cumming. A buddy in high school and I shared Playboy and Penthouse mags, and we finally got around to jerking off together. After a few times, I asked if I could suck his cock and he let be do it until he blew is load. It tasted a bit different from mine, but feeling his cock spasm and the jiz spurt into my mouth was a real turn on. I swallowed and asked him to do the same for me, which he did. I came almost as soon as his lips touched dick, and I knew right then that no matter how hot sex with a girl might be, I'd always want to suck cock and feel cum in my mouth too.

I have yet to taste the delights or rancidness of a mans juices. I have taken 1 cock in my mouth before but he jizzed on my cheek. However I’ve advertised myself on various sites that includes a makeshift gloryhole so hopefully this will help me decide whether to swallow or not

I first sucked a cock to completion when I was around 27 or so. I had sucked a few cocks, but this was normally before I got fucked.

This particular time I had seen my wife off at the airport, she was attending a conference in Poland. On the way back home I was passing a public toilet with a reputation for homosexual encounters. A guy was leaning against a wall nearby and looked me up and down as I passed by. I started chatting to him and agreed to go to his place. I went down on him and when he started groaning and moaning I just went faster and faster. He exploded in my mouth, most of his cum went straight down my throat, but I swallowed the rest of his load. I think the guy guy was shocked because he had never had anyone swallow his spunk before!

Quote Originally Posted by BiEli View Post
    Like a lot of guys, my first taste was my own. I remember being really surprised by how hot and salty it was and how much my dick twitched while I was cumming. A buddy in high school and I shared Playboy and Penthouse mags, and we finally got around to jerking off together. After a few times, I asked if I could suck his cock and he let be do it until he blew is load. It tasted a bit different from mine, but feeling his cock spasm and the jiz spurt into my mouth was a real turn on. I swallowed and asked him to do the same for me, which he did. I came almost as soon as his lips touched dick, and I knew right then that no matter how hot sex with a girl might be, I'd always want to suck cock and feel cum in my mouth too.
    WOW, I am amazed at how similar to my own experience your story is. About the only thing I have to change is our ages otherwise I could tell this same story. by the way, we had not made it to high school yet.

BiEli

Quote Originally Posted by eager4cum View Post
    WOW, I am amazed at how similar to my own experience your story is. About the only thing I have to change is our ages otherwise I could tell this same story. by the way, we had not made it to high school yet.
    I'm glad we share a common experience! Several of the guys I've had sex with and have been willing to talk about how they got to be there with me have said similar things. My folks gave me a copy of "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex" in lieu of The Talk when I was 13, so I was aware that boys fooling around with boys and girls fooling around with girls wasn't weird despite what kids said. I finally began to appreciate as I hit my 30s that enjoying sex isn't about gender, it's simply about having fun. How I wish that had been more widely understood back then!

Any one enjoy creampies? I loved the few I have gotten. I was lucky to be invited to bed with a couple about to have sex. It was great to lay next to them and watch their enjoyment. After some time the guy finally unloaded in her wet pussy. Filled her up really good. As soon as he got off of her, she jumped up and sat on my face. It caught the guy off guard. Me and her had it planned. He watched her feed me all of his thick creamy cumm because she knew how bad I wanted it. The guy watched, got dressed and left us alone. We kept dating but never found another guy that we could pull this off on again. I always asked her to sit on my face after i filled her pussy up with my cumm, and she did. After I cumm the desire drops off big time. I ask her to make me do it and talk nasty to me. We both enjoyed a lone most of the time.

i met a guy who was divorced and was looking for some relief.....one day while watching a game with him at his place, he told me "I just need my cock sucked".....he was a bit surprised when I said "maybe i could help you" but he agreed.....we showered together and then after we toweled off, i went down on him....it was my first time too, though I'd been very curious for several years. After just about 2 minutes I noticed a salty taste in my mouth and thought "wow, that's a lot of pre-cum - he must be ready to finish" ...but it was his cum....it didn't so much shoot into my mouth as it just filled my mouth with his semen. about 2 seconds after i started to notice the salty taste he said "ohhhhh! good girl" and my mouth was full of his semen...i let it sit on my tongue for a moment and then swallowed all of it. I did him several times for a while until he found a girlfriend.

his semen was thick and salty, but didn't have a bitter taste (which I now know some men do). i loved letting him finish in my mouth without warning me and treating me like his girlfriend as i was satisfying him. i was sad when it stopped

After putting $20 in my hand, the man slid his cock knob between my lips and I instinctively started sucking on it and licking it - and I was hooked on this strange new thing. He was moaning and all that and pushing his knob in and out of my mouth as gently as he could. I was caught up in what was going on and trying to figure out what that kinda salty taste was I was tasting every so often when the next thing I knew, there was a lot of warm, salty (and boozy-sweet) stuff in my mouth and so much that I wound up swallowing rather than to choke on it. It was, again, warm and salty; later in life, I'd understand that his cum tasted sweet because of the alcohol he'd been drinking. It was thick and something else I didn't have a word for... but it tasted good and if I wasn't hooked on this before, I was definitely hooked at that point. A little later, as he was pushing his dick against my asshole, I could still feel the stuff I swallowed in my stomach and could still taste it in my mouth and while I really liked it when he started shooting his stuff back there, I was determined to taste that warm, salty stuff again.

Hmmm it was a sunny afternoon , I was called by a man who has a big company in LA ...he paid me for some hot sex and I blowed him so much that I got all the cums on my face and some in my mouth I then licked it all up!

It was a great day !

im still available for Hook up

text me 7472252302

Serious only!

The first time I ever tasted another mans cum was at a video arcade called the peeping tom. It was also the first place a man sucked my cock. I went back about a week after having my cock sucked hoping to get sucked again. This time like the last time I saw a finger in the hole this time I took my cock out and he pulled it through the hole and started to suck me. Suddenly he stopped sucking me and I pulled back and his cock came through the hole. I squatted down and first stroked then sucked his much larger cock. Soon he came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop and never really looked back.

I responded to an ad by a gay college student seeking sex. We met at his apartment and in short order we had our clothes off. I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth enjoying the pleasures another guy's cock provides. The taste, the feel of the cock being hard, the softness of the skin. The pre-cum was delicious. I felt wonderful sucking his cock. He came in my mouth, a new experience for me. The cum was warm, salty, thick. I savored the cum for a moment and then I swallowed it. It was FABULOUS!

I have swallowed all cum deposited in my mouth since.

As many others here have mentioned, I, too, first tasted my own. I believe it happened shortly after I learned how to masturbate. I didn't particularly like the taste and after I'd cum the Need just wasn't the same...I lost the desire. But I was particularly fond of my pre-cum. Eventually, I learned how to masturbate but stop just short of ejaculating...there would be lots of pre-cum and I'd eagerly lick that up and let it swirl around on my tongue as I resumed beating off.

My one and only time happened in my mid 20's. I was married and my wife and I use to fool around with my friend and his wife from time to time. On one such occasion the two women were taking turns licking each other and he and I just sort of smiled at what we were witnessing thinking, "can you Believe it?!"

There was a shift in the action and I was standing up and he knelt in front of me and took my cock into my mouth and sucked me for a few moments. You could've heard a pin drop, it was that quiet...other than the sound his sucking made. I had Not expected this at all, but was cool with it, and our wives were in awe.

At any rate, it didn't last long (I don't think he was trying to make me cum) more of a tease to get me hard. When he pulled away I reached out to reciprocate but he was already into position over his wife and I never got the chance.

A few weeks later, after drinking some beer together, I brought up how I never had a chance to see what it would be like...so with very little coaxing, he let me. We were sitting on the couch and he pulled down his pants and I sort of knelt over into his lap and sucked him until he came. I just naturally swallowed and don't recall any particular taste.

I remember once writing a journal of my sexual experiences up until that point. I read that as early as the age 13 I had fantasized what it would be like to swallow cum. I remember eating an vanilla ice cream cone and licking off big dollops and letting them melt at the back of my throat and then swallowing if greedily, imagining it was cum.
    Last edited by Leo Rabbit; Jan 19, 2021 at 4:23 PM. Reason: (additional thoughts)

I have only ever sucked two cocks. The first one withdrew from my mouth and jizzed on his leg.
    the second one i went for it and he spurted his load down in to my mouth. However, i was pretty nervous about swallowing because of disease and the fact he was gay rather than bisexual. He didnt tell me about any negative tests he had had. So i spat it out.
    however, the feel of his rigid cock in my mouth and the pumping of his spunk got me going!