Register

Thread: i guess unsure

Question i guess unsure

ok well i came here to get some advice. First off im not sure if im bi or if its just a phase, ive never had an accuall relationship with another male, bc i guess you could say im afraid of my image. Ive had many relationships with women but i never got super serious. to be honest ive never kissed a girl or guy. I can see my self sleeping with both a guy and girl, and kissing the girl. but i find kising a guy to be disgusting. I often have sexual fantasys of a guys, and women. SO am i bi or is this just a phase in my life...?

Re: i guess unsure

Welcom Libbey: Just because you find kissing a guy uncomfortable don't worry about it. In fact, if you have not yet done so, read what otheres have said concerning that subject. Speaking for myself I also, at one time, was not sure of my feelings. However, thanks to my brother-in-law I have overcome my hangups about being with another guy and now I really enjoy it. I am sure that others will be here to give you some good advice. All I can say is follow your desires. I hope that this helps you out a little. Good luck to you.

Welcome to the Bi Site. If I may say one thing, please, never be ashamed of the feeling that you have for another man...it is part of makes you the man you are. What occurs in your heart and the desires you feel are natural and part of the man you are. We welcome you and wish you luck and love.

Belle

hey it's ok to like men and/or women for sex and/or love in any combination & degree...& go for it with willing people!

Are you time traveling or something, sysper? All these 10 year-old threads! Hmmmm...

thought i'd stir up some threads of the past. see how things have been. maybe take care of unresolved issues.

Yeah, it could be fun to see how things have changed in some cases. I know that there have been radical differences in my (sexual) life in the past 10 years! And, fortunately, they're changes for the better.