Register
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I love the gobs of warm precum in my mouth, the fat head stretching my lips, the long shaft in my throat, and the warm cum in my mouth and on my lips...

The feel of his cock as it grows hard. The texture of said cock plus the taste of his sweet precum. Then receiving my reward of a hot, thick load of cum.

When he cums and he sucks mine

That effort over time (PEAK LOAD) is BOTH inversley and directly proportional to his pleasure over time (EDGE LOAD) and his pleasure terminus (OVERLOAD) . eg no matter how good or bad you suck IT, its something very difficult to suck AT. The same inverse/proportional relationship of a range of minimal to maximal inputs, equallising out over time to same increasing returns is written in sci. shorthand algebrae as ( -+ @ ++ ) i also tend to notiice the theorum in a lot of guys who are 'lazy bottoms'... now will you look at that sexy piece of algebrass ( -+ @ ++ )
    Last edited by dafydd; Aug 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

I love making soaking wet with my saliva, and having my wife stroke it until it comes in my mouth

In one word "Everything"

Quote Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
    That effort over time (PEAK LOAD) is BOTH inversley and directly proportional to his pleasure over time (EDGE LOAD) and his pleasure terminus (OVERLOAD) . eg no matter how good or bad you suck IT, its something very difficult to suck AT. The same inverse/proportional relationship of a range of minimal to maximal inputs, equallising out over time to same increasing returns is written in sci. shorthand algebrae as ( -+ @ ++ ) i also tend to notiice the theorum in a lot of guys who are 'lazy bottoms'... now will you look at that sexy piece of algebrass ( -+ @ ++ )
    Also, take the first derivative and set it equal to zero. Then suck and swallow very hard.

It has been a while since I last sucked a cock, but I still remember enjoying the most wonderful, exquisite feeling & sensation of having my mouth filled with a clean hard cock. Feeling it pulsate as I work mouth magic on my partner. Enyoing the pleasure I am giving him and enjoying the special present he gives me when he fills my mouth with his semen.

I also like laying on my back and he is on his knees performing inctercourse in my mouth while he stokes and caresses my cock with his hand. Or he is lying on his back and we start with me on top with deep passionate kisses then I move my mouth down his body until I reach his genitals. I kiss and lick his balls, perinium, and run my lips and toungue up and down his hard shaft unilt I take him into my mouth and suck and swirl my tongue around him. And when he gives me my reward I apply hand and mouth pressure squeezing and sucking his cum into my mouth. sometimes letting some squirt on my chest or cheeks. Then we kiss deeply sharing the cum that we both like.

The best is when we lay on our sides and we suck eachother at the same time, usually cumming at almost the same time. Then we bring our two cum filled mouths together for some very romantic passionate kissing. This also works very nicely with a woman.

shyer

I like it when it's soft and the feel, taste of it as I'm sucking on it. Touching myself ,feeling how hard and wet my cock is getting.

Yes you put it succinctly mmmmm

I'm a newbie here, and thank all for their excellent input and 'sage advice'. As a guy who never sucked a cock in my life, I am not surprised that the eroticism you wonderful people relate in your own stories has always been stored in some corner of my mind. I used to be in denial, until very recently and have just met a nice young man on-line who I look forward to putting all that I learned here into practice. I look forward to relating my first experience soon. Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTMAN33 View Post
    Also, take the first derivative and set it equal to zero. Then suck and swallow very hard.
    often called 'load balancing'. but if you're looking to leave no remainder, just remember whatever you do to his top, he has to do your bottom. easier if you're a very common denominator.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

The feeling my lover get's as my head swell's up and I shoot my load in there mouth, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I love the heat, the taste, the scent.I love to explore the shap of a cock where the head meets the shaft with my lips, to lick the head, the flavor of his precum, the feel of him pushing the head into my throat, it's heat on my lips. I get very excited when he starts to throb just before he cums. I have been known to cum at the same time that he does. Of course I am saying all of this from memory since it has been way too long since I had any cock.lol Sure could use some.

I always got hard again when my late wife kissed me with a mouth full of my cum.Very erotic. I love the taste of my cum. Hell I like the taste of cum.

I enjoy throbbing of a hard cock just before he cums.

Being watched by a woman while I do it

what isn't there to like.. but I do remember my friend laying on his back on the bed when we were young. I had his very large thick long cock in my mouth and was sucking softly looking at his eyes roll back in his head. after that I went to work and sucked his tip until he exploded two very large hot white tasty squirts of white sticky gooey cum into my aching jaws. I swallowed the first load with complete satisfaction and joy and waited to hold the last load for a while longer while I stroked his member to cool it down..he was so excited after the experience that after he took my load then took me from behind for at least an hour or so. before he came again.... I savoured his finally load in my mouth for quite a while before swallowing it... ah too be young and horny

I like the whole experience. I like to take a limp cock in my mouth and work on the limp shaft by using my tongue and lips on the year of my mans cock to make him hard. As he grows harder I like to take his growing shaft into my mouth. As my man grows harder I lime to feel his cock in my mouth between my lips and go down deeper onto his ever hardening shaft. I love to feel him grow hard in my mouth. I love to feel every inch of his cock with my tongue. And when he cums in my mouth I love to savor the taste of his cum with my lips wrapped tightly around the shaft of his cock. Finally after I have made him quiver from head to toe I swallow every last drop of his cum. Plus I lick his throbbing shaft clean of every drop of delicious cum.

There is no better feeling or taste of a man cumming in your mouth.

you just made me harder than a rock!!! I love it that way too!!

YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT TO SAY ! The only thing i could say the feeling of it grow when u first start, filling ur mouth with sweet cock!

I am with you on this lilme

Awesome thread...and it's all been said. There's really nothing I don't like about sucking cock. Ultimately though, it's about pleasing my guy...when I know I've pleased him is when that wonderful warm goo spills onto my tongue....mmmm!

How a man's limp or hard penis feels in my mouth and throat. If he is uncut and has a foreskin I can lick the inside of that's all the better!

I really enjoy hearing my friend moaning and saying how awesome it feels as I suck his hard cock. Hearing how much pleasure I'm giving someone is a real turn on. I love the feeling of the ridge of his dick head with my tongue. It's also really nice when he's about to cum and I feel his body tense up and push very close to me. I love feeling the hot cum shooting in my mouth!

When I am studying in college then we are staying in hostel, In my room we are staying 2 member. Me and my friend are very frankly about the sex talk. One time he told me how he was fucked her mom, In the same night he come to my bed and request me to selling with me and suddenly he unzipped my pent and sucking my cock and I also suck his is cock after her sexual request. its really please sucking gay cock.

For me its a huge turn-on feeling a rock hard cock sliding in and out of my hungry mouth as he moans with pleasure and just before he comes I stop so he don't cum and when its calmed down alittle go back at. Pretty soon he can't take no more of this teasing and grabs the back of my head and shoves his cum filled cock deep down my throat. Then after a short rest its really a turn-on knowing i'm good enough to get him hard again for a 2nd cum feeding.

For me i love the taste of the dick and feeling that shaft going all in my mouth and the guy moaning and caressing my head as he pushes my head down and then feeling all the warm cum going down my throat

I love the feel of a mans hard throbbing cock in my mouth as he starts squirting and shoving it down my throat.

the smell of a morning cock as I put it in my mouth it not long that I get his cum