Register
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

After browsing thru the 200 plus post, I don't think there is much to add except I also enjoy sucking a guy off while someone (usually a girlfriend or wife) watches; and then sharing the hot, creamy, oh so tasty cum with both of them!

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I love to kiss, lick, suck, and deepthroat a nice cock. To adore a hard smooth cock and rub it all over my face. I love to run my tongue all over and slide that nice hot and hard meat i and out of my mouth and down my throat! mmmmmmmmmm

i must say that after reading this entire thread that all i want is to be on my knees and sucking cock.

you dont know what you are missing!! try it at least twice..the first time you dont exactly know how it going to feel and dont know how to relax, that the key, relax, and it will glide right in, or push out slightly like you are taking a dump, and will glide right over the cock and once he gets in it becomes much easier, use plenty of lube and it will be a fantastic world you will open up for you. it feels so great inside of you when it is going in and out and you will feel when he is about to cum and when he cums it will get real sticky and start running out afterwards which is hot to me. wish i could intoduce you to that....i have fucked my girlfriend anally and she loved it and have had it myself and take it every chance i get to get a cock in me. always looking for a longer one...have had 8" and would like to try a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by tasty4u View Post
    Never tried Anal sex - sounds hot as I would be very submissive

wish i could give you that chance...would recip also,,,and anal..

Quote Originally Posted by terri View Post
    i must say that after reading this entire thread that all i want is to be on my knees and sucking cock.

Everyone else has said it all. I like to suck my lover's cock while smoking my VS 120s.

I love being on my knees and being submissive to the man standing there and feeling fulfilled as his cock goes in my hand to my mouth and sucking the cum out of it and its exquisite taste as I get excited and I worship his cock and play with myself. It the most fulfilling feeling in the world.

Has to be taking a nice soft cock in the mouth and hearing the moans as it gets rock hard, then sucking it down as far as possible, and hearing him groan as he shoots his load all over me, and I lick and suck him clean.

Smile Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I also like for him to hold my head as he fucks my mouth then the first shot hits the back of my throat and at times he will pull out and the rest will go on my face..

I love knowing I'm making someone feel good

I love to fuck a stud's mouth and make him choke on my dick, have a woman choke on my dick, and I like it when a hot stud with a large dick like my husband-has me slobber all over his dick and choke on it!

shyer

I like it when it soft ,feeling it get hard in my mouth and being watched.

Hmmm...everything!!!

Kent

Sucking another man's cock is the greatest respect you can show a man especially a good male friend. You are giving them a great feeling and pleasure and by getting instant feedback from their body movements and sounds you can quickly change and modify your technique. Two people for a period of time become one locked in mutual pleasure.

Thumbs up Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

I enjoy when a guy antisipation(spelled wrong)....when he lays back and relaxes....and sighs when I first lay my mouth around him...I love a mushroom head and playing with his hole with my tongue! I'm hard just writing this!! Ummmm! Really wish someone would drop their pants right now! Anyway, they have to be shaved or trimmed so I could enjoy the whole shaft! Any takers??

because I'm new @ sucking cock, and only twice had the opportunity and enjoyed it, I don't know if I could pin point what I liked best. so, I guess everything, it just got me so excited that I came too. just would like it to happen more often. would like to try anal while sucking a cock, or having 2 cocks at the same time would be awesome, any takers.

As a committed cocksucker, I love everything about sucking cock, but if I had to pick just one thing it would be the way it feels when I'm being very aggressively throatfucked!!! I love being roughly dominated by cock! I have no gag reflex. I like the slutty way it makes me feel to allow another man to selfishly use my mouth and throat for his sexual gratification and release. I love sucking cock, but what I really, REALLY LOVE is the secret thrill I get from simply "BEING" a "COCKSUCKER"!!!

When I can taste my girls pussy on a cock that has had her or one that is having her sends me over the edge..I also like to help make him hard for her or know that I am part of the initial foreplay before he does her.. This is addicting to me.

I have to stop reading this, it is getting way to hot in here!

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
    As a committed cocksucker, I love everything about sucking cock, but if I had to pick just one thing it would be the way it feels when I'm being very aggressively throatfucked!!! I love being roughly dominated by cock! I have no gag reflex. I like the slutty way it makes me feel to allow another man to selfishly use my mouth and throat for his sexual gratification and release. I love sucking cock, but what I really, REALLY LOVE is the secret thrill I get from simply "BEING" a "COCKSUCKER"!!!
    You and I are about the same. I go into a trance when a guy's big cock goes into my throat. His cock in my throat is all that exists in my world. I once had a guy who would work all of his 7 1/2" into my throat then deep-fuck my throat with short strokes until I lost my senses. He loved how his cock dominated me and told me so. He said his fantasy was to have him fuck my throat that way while my wife watched but, damn! it never happened.

I suck cock for the simple pleasure that it gives me. I luv cum!!!!!!

I Love EVERYTHING about it!!!...... and want some so badly!

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    You and I are about the same. I go into a trance when a guy's big cock goes into my throat. His cock in my throat is all that exists in my world. I once had a guy who would work all of his 7 1/2" into my throat then deep-fuck my throat with short strokes until I lost my senses. He loved how his cock dominated me and told me so. He said his fantasy was to have him fuck my throat that way while my wife watched but, damn! it never happened.
    ..... Wow! you turn me on with this .... i love to suck dick and worship and completely swallow a hot dick and just hold it there and feel him pulse and throb and slowly begin to thrust ....... as i hold his hips

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    Like most?....hard to say...the taste, the feel of a semi hard on turn rock hard, the texture...and not to forget the taste of precum and then the load...I can't pick just one thing I like the best...I like it all...oh, almost forgot - the feeling of giving another human being pleasure like I like to receive!
    ..... well put .... the art & feel of providing pleasure....i suck really gd dick bcuz ... i Love cock and balls!

Quote Originally Posted by KevsBi View Post
    This has to be the hottest thread ever
    ..... i totally agree!!!!!

With me its control, how i wanna do it not them, every cock is diff n i like to explore maybe just sucking on the head, running myth lips up n down the shaft, waiting for the precum to flow either suck it off lick or rub it on my lips, when hes ready to cum i might swallow or facial if lucky i'll ride

What I think I like most about sucking cock is the surrender of power. I love the deliciously slutty, submissive way it makes me feel to be down on my knees, having my head tightly held while someone is roughly forcing his cock deep into my throat. I like the titillating sensation of helplessly being used as a fuck toy for another guy's sexual gratification. I like "being" a "Cocksucker"!

I enjoy the ability to give the man the pleasure that I know and love from being on the receiving end for years, mostly from females.
    But when I get a nice hard cock that can enjoy servicing in style, hearing his moans of pleasure, the involuntary shudders from pleasure and the final release of his delicious ejaculate in my mouth, his ultimate surrender, then that is what giving good head is all about.

I like to suck a guy, get him ready to cum, then have him jackoff and shoot in my mouth. I love to see cum shoot out of a hard cock.

the taste and smell of manhood filling your mouth is mega-erotic, feeling your lover's body react and the noises they're making (no difference from going down on a woman in that respect), and that involuntary thrusting and extra hardness in the tip as he closes in on orgasm... ahhhh and then his cum shooting against the back of your mouth! hmmmmmmmm