Register
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    Like most?

I enjoy edging a communicative guy.
    Almost, not yet, closer, further, approaching, hold off, right at the edge, almost, ...

On a few occasions I have given a guy a large and much needed orgasm, and as they recover, they fall asleep.
    It's nice.
    Really spells it out nicely. My first masturbation mentor was teaching me the finer points of male masturbation, focusing on his edging techniques.

The actual sucking action; i.e., my lips wrapped tightly around a guy's hard cockhead and hearing him moan and groan with pleasure. And of course, the "reward" that follows goes without saying, clearly nothing better than being a cockslave.

Yesterday - it had been a few months, but did get to hook up with guy 5 minutes away....I had sucked him a few times last year and he was very pleasant. I sat in a chair and he stood in front of me - dropped his drawers and there it was right in my face. I like that he is so clean...also shaven. Has nice thick cock about 5", and it was semi-hard. I just looked at for awhile thinking how good iy was going to feel. Started licking on it some and he started moaning. Pulled in my mouth and he got harder and bigger while I sucked and rubbed my tongue on it. We got into a nice slow rhythm and I could feel him grow and grow. I applied some steady sucking pressure and he started face fucking me...was so nice...I knew it wouldn't be long. He told me he had a several day load to blow and it was building so nice. It was going on for about 10 minutes and I could feel him ready> I loved feeling his nice hard cock sliding in an out, my tongue working him constantly , nice suction, him pounding deep in my throat. He screamed I'm cumming and let lose nice load I could taste and feel pool in back of my mouth....I kept sucking to get every drop....then finally pulled off, swished cum around in my mouth and swallowed...oh so good. Saw a little cum left on side of his cock so went down on him again and cleaned him up///licked off every bit. Asked him if he'd like to go another round and he laughed and said "No, I think you've sucked all of it out of me!"

We talked some more about weekly meets...I'd be up for daily...but we'll see. So very, very nice sucking again...hope to have a good spring.

When I suck his cock, I feel liberated. I feel empowered. I enjoy being the one capable of creating and assisting other human beings in having and enjoying great pleasure, something that he or she longs for, desires, looks forward to. I enjoy creating this memorable experience.

I love the feeling of submissiveness I get when told to get on my knees then told what to do to the cock. I'd love to have a female doing the telling.

Love the feeling of his cock going from semi to rock hard in my mouth as I suck. Then the involuntary twitches and groans letting me know I'm getting him there.

the look of oleasure on a manm's face as he cum's in my mouth. and the taste of cum

I guess knowing my buddy is rock hard coming over for his morning session , knowing he is thinking about my mouth and ass really turns me on. My willingness to satisfy his desires is a huge turn on. Some of our encounters are unplanned, yesterday for instance we were both tending our yards yesterday after work and after mowing he was cleaning up his mower and I came over to have a beer and left with a belly full of cum. Sometimes our unplanned play is the best,

I love the feel of a soft cock growing hard in my mouth

For me it’s actually quite simple. I think I most enjoy just being able to spend time with a dick, to get close to it and have my way. I very much enjoy the smell, the taste, the texture in my mouth. There is an element of giving pleasure to the other guy that really turns me on, but mostly I just really love getting close to his penis. Of course, my favorite favorite part is when he cums in my mouth. I love feeling him tense up and start to pulsate just before shooting a hot delicious load of cum into my mouth. And then I just keep it in my mouth until he’s totally done and flaccid again, and I keep on sucking hoping for round two!

I enjoy feeling the texture of a man's cock with my lips. It turns me on to kiss the tip and then slowly push my lips forward and over the edge of his head. Specially at the start if he's not quite hard, yet. I like the feeling of his soft head sliding between my lips and feel him grow as I slide my lips down his shaft. And as I pull back up I like to press my tongue flat against the underside of his shaft and head, tasting him and feeling the texture of his soft skin on my tongue.

And I like it when a man moans when I slide my mouth down and take him to the back of my throat. And when I pull back up I like to lick his slit and check for pre cum because I like that taste. Not big on using my hands unless he wants me to play with his sack.

And when he finally cums, I want to taste it on my tongue and feel it flowing out. Enjoying the fruits of my labor

Quote Originally Posted by siryder View Post
    I enjoy feeling the texture of a man's cock with my lips. It turns me on to kiss the tip and then slowly push my lips forward and over the edge of his head. Specially at the start if he's not quite hard, yet. I like the feeling of his soft head sliding between my lips and feel him grow as I slide my lips down his shaft. And as I pull back up I like to press my tongue flat against the underside of his shaft and head, tasting him and feeling the texture of his soft skin on my tongue.

And I like it when a man moans when I slide my mouth down and take him to the back of my throat. And when I pull back up I like to lick his slit and check for pre cum because I like that taste. Not big on using my hands unless he wants me to play with his sack.

And when he finally cums, I want to taste it on my tongue and feel it flowing out. Enjoying the fruits of my labor
    I'm with you all the way there buddy! My cousin's dick is quite small, but with a beautifully defined and proportioned head. He does not leak a lot of precum, but every now and then a savory drop appears, and when it does, I tease him with a lick along the underside of his shaft, following upwards until I reach his wet slit. I give his peehole a couple of tentative tongue touches, and then I go for the full slit lick while making oral love to his head and ridge.

Wonderful description -- like I am there. ... man I bet it was so good!

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    Yesterday - it had been a few months, but did get to hook up with guy 5 minutes away....I had sucked him a few times last year and he was very pleasant. I sat in a chair and he stood in front of me - dropped his drawers and there it was right in my face. I like that he is so clean...also shaven. Has nice thick cock about 5", and it was semi-hard. I just looked at for awhile thinking how good iy was going to feel. Started licking on it some and he started moaning. Pulled in my mouth and he got harder and bigger while I sucked and rubbed my tongue on it. We got into a nice slow rhythm and I could feel him grow and grow. I applied some steady sucking pressure and he started face fucking me...was so nice...I knew it wouldn't be long. He told me he had a several day load to blow and it was building so nice. It was going on for about 10 minutes and I could feel him ready> I loved feeling his nice hard cock sliding in an out, my tongue working him constantly , nice suction, him pounding deep in my throat. He screamed I'm cumming and let lose nice load I could taste and feel pool in back of my mouth....I kept sucking to get every drop....then finally pulled off, swished cum around in my mouth and swallowed...oh so good. Saw a little cum left on side of his cock so went down on him again and cleaned him up///licked off every bit. Asked him if he'd like to go another round and he laughed and said "No, I think you've sucked all of it out of me!"

We talked some more about weekly meets...I'd be up for daily...but we'll see. So very, very nice sucking again...hope to have a good spring.

Quote Originally Posted by midwaymike View Post
    I love the feeling of submissiveness I get when told to get on my knees then told what to do to the cock. I'd love to have a female doing the telling.
    I agree, sucking a man's cock is the ultimate act of submission to a stronger, dominant master.

For me, what I find absolutely hot & a MAJOR turn-on is that sudden sensation and (sometimes surprising) realization that he's getting hard and feeling his dick get bigger inside my mouth, and the feeling of it forcing my mouth to open wider. I mean, that in itself is hot, but what turns me on, is the fact that I got him hard and knowing that he likes what I'm doing.
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

There's nothing else like that manly, musky smell when you're sucking a dick. I love the smell of a man combined with my wet spit all over his dick. I love looking into his eyes as I feel his big head and hard shaft poking me in the mouth, tasting that manly fleshy flavor. Its the best feeling when you start to taste just a bit of sweetness from hi precum leaking out. I always enjoy when I taste that bit of sweetness because I know any second, that full, rich and creamy, salty and warm is going to be mine and only mine to swallow down.

The smell of a man + the moaning + that strong flavor of semen really sends me to heaven. In that moment, eating his cum, I'm free.

I love how a cock tastes and how it feels in mouth. How a cock feels in my hand and how I it tastes as I run my tongue up and down the shaft. Also there is the cum...I love to swallow cum

I love to fell his head on my lips as I open my mouth and circle my tongue around his cock head. I love the feel of his stiffening, growing hard cock in my hand and in my mouth. Then I love to feel him starting his orgasm with the ending of his cum spurting into my mouth.

I would have to say that the most exciting part is when he says ""I am going to cum" and they almost always say that. I know then that it is going to be the payoff for me.
    I love it when they cum in my mouth and can't wait, it is great. I never know what they will taste like so its always a surprise. sometimes they are nasty and pull away and
    cum on the floor and that is always unpleasant. I often wonder why guys do that.

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    There's nothing else like that manly, musky smell when you're sucking a dick. I love the smell of a man combined with my wet spit all over his dick. I love looking into his eyes as I feel his big head and hard shaft poking me in the mouth, tasting that manly fleshy flavor. Its the best feeling when you start to taste just a bit of sweetness from hi precum leaking out. I always enjoy when I taste that bit of sweetness because I know any second, that full, rich and creamy, salty and warm is going to be mine and only mine to swallow down.

The smell of a man + the moaning + that strong flavor of semen really sends me to heaven. In that moment, eating his cum, I'm free.
    I totally agree, the musky aroma. Like when you're hot and sweaty and rub your fingers on your inner thighs and sniff them - wow! So powerful|! Such a turnon! My brother loved to rub his hardon all over my face and have me smell his sweaty musk before letting me suck his cock for him. Especially in his jockstrap after basketball practice. So hot, so sweaty, so erotic! I'd often lick his sweaty jockstrap when he was not home and jerk off and cum like crazy, or a pair of women's panties he;d worn and hid between his mattress and box springs. Or a pair of dad's underwear, too. I sucked them all, plus my grandpa and uncles' cocks.
    Last edited by cslutt; May 12, 2019 at 12:16 PM. Reason: add some more

I like the fact of him owning me and me making him mine when i suck his dick. Its so erotic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by siryder View Post

That sounds great!! And of course, I would have to reciprocate on you!

The smell and taste feeling it grow harder in my mouth.. tasting the first bit of precum feeling it throb just before filling my mouth with hot thick creamy cum.

I love being on my knees I feel so sexy and girly knowing I'm giving a man a blow job so fucking hot knowing I'm pleasing the man I'm with miss it so much! I miss the hardness in my mouth omg

So many things that excite me about sucking cock the feeling I get as taste of his cum so prevalent fills my well before he orgasms as he gets closer and climaxing he says ive such a big load I'm so close I'm cumin tighty holding his cock between my lips as his cock thrashing quickly inside my mouth pumping a load of sperm swallowing a man's load of cum from his tight nuts

I haven’t had one yet Im just coming to term with fact that I might want to do it .......I’m apprehensive about it but I want to do it.
    the part that sucks is that I don’t know anyone.....or where to go, and likely I will using a condom. So I would tasting anything ,also who you trust feel a penis in your mouth

when the cock spasm and cums

Everything. The taste, feeling, noises, making eye contact, and I love the finish and clean up. Knowing my man enjoyed himself is pretty amazing.

I’ve determined that I don’t like a cock on a guy (I doesn’t make sense) I like on a cross dresser passable and shemale
    that crazy right

Quote Originally Posted by Intoone View Post
    I’ve determined that I don’t like a cock on a guy (I doesn’t make sense) I like on a cross dresser passable and shemale
    that crazy right
    Everybody is different. It would be boring if everyone was the same. From what I've read on these forums, many like cross-dressers and shemales so you're not alone.