Register

Thread: Im newwwwwwww

Talking Im newwwwwwww

Hello peeps,
    Im new female 24 just thought i would say hi to everyone. I love having fun have a partner who is lovely but straight lol

Love Karma

Re: Im newwwwwwww

Hope you find lots and lots of fun here!

That's cool about you being new. I'm new too. Nice pic!! Sorry that he's straight!! : )~

Tom

Smile Re: Im newwwwwwww

Heya, welcome aboard

As a rule of thumb I guess Wales isn't the best corner of the UK to be bi, but you might find this year's BiCon in Worcester not too hard to get to. Comes highly recommended, by... er... well, me anyway :oP

Hey there greeneyes, i'm pretty new here too. I've found there's not many from the UK so when i stumble across someone, i'm keen to chat hehe. Anyway, welcome, oh and message me if you so wish! x

Hey gorgeous, thinkwe spoke briefly once, gonna say hi again though!

Hey only joined today myself. feel free to message me if you or anyone feels like it.

xxx
    <-- Im a girl!
    photo of me

Tiger

im a newbie too.. im not exactly sure as to what i am suposed to do here bt it is interesting reading posts from people like us... being in australia in a country town isnt an easy thing to do when ur bi.. my boyfriend and i of 2 1/2 years just broke up over it.. So i think i need some guidance..
    Luv Jem

Hi I am new here also. Hope you enjoy the site. So far I am.

I'm a newbee and looking forward to chatting people of a similar characteristics and maybe something meaningful

Newbie here feel free to message or DM me on instagram