Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Oralguy View Post
    can you see all the love here? thank you CSR for your inspiration... well done. oh and those gays who come here looking for sex.. don't you have enough sites to go to?
    this is for BISEXUAL people..

bisexual means both....male and female...

heck
    Just for the record..for those of you who do not know me....I never knowingly insulted anyone without provocation nor have I ever promoted hate. I have no idea why this man dislikes me so much...and frankly, at this point, I no longer care. I just want to make sure that no one believes his rants since he can't seem to let the subject die.

Hugs,
    Kate
    Last edited by csrakate; Feb 4, 2008 at 3:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oralguy View Post
    can you see all the love here? thank you CSR for your inspiration... well done. oh and those gays who come here looking for sex.. don't you have enough sites to go to?
    this is for BISEXUAL people..

bisexual means both....male and female...

heck
    Why are you quoting all that when you're not even answering? OMFG TROLL!

Oralguy on a good day:

I'll stand up for Kate as well. She is a sweetheart and I love her dearly. It's not just men who are standing up for her. It's us gals as well. Kate has never pushed anything upon anyone and she definitely doesn't just throw around insults at other people.

As far as anything else you have to say...I have no comment. Morons like you aren't worth the time it would take for me to type out a response.
    Laken

Oralguy,

You sem to have a problem with wearing shoes that fit. Might I suggest you seek a different cobbler?

This here site, we've seen'em come and go and one thing I know is that Kate has been a friend to me and tries to be a friend to everyone on this site.

She has never tried to "rule " this site, just to reach out and be there for those of us that need her.

So...

My suggestion is tat you go looking elsewhere. Because this here pond, its been poisoned for you, by you.

Of course there is a high likelyhood that you may not understand what I am saying. So let me try to put it simply.

Go find somewhere else, somebody else to pick on. We like Kate.

Cheers, and swift Journey

Marie
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Smile Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

OOOOOH Kate I have told you once before and will tell you again.
    The cookie should be on the left hand and the whip on the right hand... geeeze...lol
    Love you Kate!!
    ~Delilah

Oralguy,

First let me say that I am Belle and I am a woman. I am the straight wife of a bi man. I must take exception to your comments about Kate, a respected, admired and well tempered member of this site. What makes you assume that only men and gays would be interested in coming to the defense of Kate? One’s gender, sexual orientation, color, shoe size, hair color or any other characterization has NO bearing on who is welcome here. Members here are responding to rude comments made by YOU Sir and not the person you insulted.

I find that your comments were unfounded, judgmental and without merit. How dare you make assumptions on who may and may not come onto this site? It is an open site, a free one as has been mentioned, for all who seek many things…and if you think it is just for sex as you have commented then you really are out of the loop, off the mark, missed the target.

For many of us, it is a community in which all are welcome, even buffoons like you. Unfortunately you have brought out what seems to be an alarming influx of narrow minded rude individuals who for no apparent reason, find it necessary to agitate and cause consternation to a group of people who should be supportive to others and not malign each other. I know that I have personally seen your actions in the chatroom and will agree that perhaps you should sign up for a class in decorum for it might be wise to educate yourself so you do not continue to make a spectacle of yourself. For your actions are a clear reflection upon YOU and no one else. Opinions, be they in agreement or want to show a differing viewpoints are welcome. But ones does not have the right to be insulting and hurtful to anyone, that is poor form.

Your comments about Kate attending to her husband show the depths of your ignorance and intelligence, or lack there of. You could not be so lucky to have a fine woman as she attend to you. But then again Kate is a smart, caring, witty woman there is no way you would peak her interest. As far as your comment about government workers….oh that was just another example of your pea brain. Gee….I wonder what is smaller than a pea……..nah, I will give you at least that much.

These comments are my own and I really don’t care what you say about me as I am sure you will.

This is a difficult post to write and perhaps it shouldn't be written. It will probably offend a lot of folks. I offer no apologies because this is how things are seen on my end. You don't need to read further, if you don't want.

Folks here on the site are adults. At least they say they are adults. I'm starting to have doubts if I'm an adult. If I view what other adults are engaging in on a site what supplies a free public service, doubts exist.

Let us all step back a minute and give ourselves a few stipulations.

1. We only know of each other what is posted here.
    2. Some of us do enjoy a bit of fantasy.
    3. Entropy has no prejudices.

Here's where I whir around all bigger than life with double barreled shotgun and splatter what or whoever just happens by. You might want a duck, or even a goose.

From what I've seen here of Kate, an image is created. She appears to be a nice lady. Notice I'm not saying she is a saint. I've recently began to take strong issue against some of her actions, least some directly concerning myself. I don't imagine anyone enjoys being told how they feel or don't feel. There you are Kate, it's out in the open.

And I'm resolved to something in regards to Kate. She shall not tell me how I feel or don't ever again. She can ask me all she wants. I'll only reply that I'm good. She doesn't have to accept that answer, well actually in a way she does. :-) I'm not airing problems around her, or to her any more. She reminds me too much of my mother, who leans too far to drama.

So to hell with talking to Kate as a compassionate and nice lady friend. I won't do it anymore. That's just my own issue. I'll still talk to Kate respectfully, civilly and happily. But, as far as letting her know how things are going in my life, ... s'all good. And that's all she personally will get from me.

She might ask around a bit. I can't stop her from doing that. And if she's really a nice lady, a good friend, I suppose she will ask about me. I ask about her and cmm, smurf, Dog at times. We've formed a bit of friendship based on what we've come to know of each other here.

That's why I can see both sides of the coin in this argument. If you're inclined to call two year old children bickering over who likes them the most, arguing. Some great bit of profound adult nature on display from all parties here, I tell you, and if I'm honest and I am, I'll include myself. I wasn't going to write this, but some kid inside said "hey, help these guys out and show them 'the way' again."

And the way is simple. It's called self discipline, moderation, respect and ultimately compassion. You see I've been through various different pits folks call Hell. I keep crawling, fighting tooth and nail back out. They've decided to even start supplying me with an automatic ejection seat, they fear I'll take over. And in these journeys of darker tea times with a soul, I've learned it isn't Hell you need to worry about.

Hear that silence? Smell that lifeless odor, not even death smells that way. See those unlit eyes staring back from an endless hollowness? That's a beast called entropy. It happens when folks relinquish control of hope to hate. And I believe somewhere along the line I read Drew saying, maybe not in these exact words, but "We hope you enjoy the site and getting to know others, creating a family of kindred spirits."

Now, all y'all start acting right. There's powerful magik at work here, called Hope. You want to let the entropy beast win, fine. Step outside where the dragon eats you like French fries, see if we care. We do, but damned if we'll stop you from making a personal stand.

Okay, I've filled the fantasy for the day. Ben sits the cane down he was using to represent the shotgun. Run it slow folks.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYUUUUM!!!!!

V
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

"Columbine was not in the 'hood."~Ricki Lee Josten

We arent better than each other, but we should want to be better people.~~Danielle Benton

~~Observing the blissfully ignorant daily~~~

Just some food for thought, and the person who this is directed at will know (unless he's a complete idiot):

Sometimes, when one asks for advice, one doesn't always hear what one wants. That's your problem, not the person who gave you the advice. Grow up and get over it.
    Last edited by allbimyself; Feb 6, 2008 at 8:18 PM.

Allbi, have a seven course meal with your food there.

I have grown up and gotten over a lot, thank you for noticing. What I'm driving at is this, and it's as much my problem as it's Kate's. I'll ask for advice or state my problems. Then I hear about how I'm too gloomy, or too sad. I just think "whatever", but it does something else inside.

It creates self doubt and lots of time with unneeded analysis. And this brings anyone down. It makes you think "gee, I'm not living to their expectations so I must be a horrible person." Then you get self pity fests.

This is me saying "fuck that!" I'm not here to meet anyone's expectations, nor is anyone here to meet mine, I'd wager. So if me relating little bumps in the road of my life causes someone to expect me to be something, then I'll not bother talking about the bumps.

I don't need or want pity, most of all from myself. Fuck that, I keep on keeping on. I am happy and all is good. That's now your reply, too allbi. Apologies I need to distance friends, but it's for everyone's best interests.
    If I don't and you folks keep on telling how miserable I am, then yeah it might be a misery to clean up later. Again, fuck that ... not an option.

Survivors don't need, or rather are unable to speak with others about problems. If we do then we cause more problems. I know it's said it's good to talk things through, get it out and all that, but it may not be best in all cases. So it's all good here, don't need pity.

Oh and by the way, guess I am a complete idiot. But then again, consider the source, my friend. C'ya.

Ben,

I'm trying to relate what you just said with how you act. It won't work. 80% of the time you act like someone looking for pity. I doubt Kate told you "you are gloomy." I'm sure it was "you act gloomy." And that you do.

And all this because some of us are asking to have the Angie Bowie article changed - it's been up sooooooooo...............long!

Quote Originally Posted by shybipinay View Post
    And all this because some of us are asking to have the Angie Bowie article changed - it's been up sooooooooo...............long!

nope it's all this cause Kate won't let us bi guys be bi with the girls

most of us love girl juice and sausage for breakfast!

But mommy kate says hush children.. this is the baby's room.
    go to the bedroom..

hey we're here to have fun.. and we don't need no mommy who don't have a job .. and if she has a job.. her boss should know she's cheating by
    being in the chat room so often.. . no life.. that's what I think

we want a place we can be naughty without having mommy dear telling us
    we can't play with the girls or flirt with them... heck.. that would be
    so wrong...

and then all the cute kiddies in chat.. whine and tease and bully the bisexual people who like to enjoy BOTH... it's male AND female
    not male OR female...

BI means AND not OR

for you techies out there!

and that means.. sucking cock while you slide into a nice warm pussy
    and she kisses you and says ummmm I love how you suck cock....

now that's what most couples and bisexual people LOVE about being bi

we're tired of those that say.. I'm BI (no guys)
    or the rooms on chat
    that say... WOMEN only or MEN only

those are gay rooms..

the MAIN chat room should be the BISEXUAL FANTASY room

and welcome bisexual expressions...

if you're straight or gay .. then there are so many other NON-BISEXUAL
    people and sites...and those that throw a fit cause
    bi guys love to watch bi girls.. and many bi girls are lucky to have a guy
    who will suck cock with her... they just don't always say it
    cause mommy dearest and those tough guys and 'ladies' will defend her
    right to say.. IGGY him... i.e. embarass him.. he will go away...

funny thing... bisexual fun in mmf and mff is not going away.. cause it's
    so fun.. so erotic.. so sensual and so naughty.. that the girls who love to
    play with two men.. continue to get wet and crave a man who is open
    enought to NOT do 1 on 1 but instead desire HER to be there and enjoy
    not 1.. but more than 1 cock.. yes baby.. let's share the fun.

cause it's fun! it's bisexual..and so natural for a girl and guy to play
    together... either with a girl or a guy.....

there are plenty of people who enjoy or would enjoy this and they
    crave this kind of expression in chat and love to talk with and meet
    people who think so too...

So why shun them.. why make them feel like they are dirty, unnautural,
    obscene, or not to be heard... why mute them in chat or tell them
    they must leave or that people should ignore them.. you might expect
    that on a swinger sight where more than half are 'anti-bi' or think
    only women should be bi... the fact is... a whole lot of us
    aren't MORE or LESS lesbian or MORE or LESS homosexual

we are bisexual.. and the whole scale of how STRAIGHT or GAY you are.. is insulting to the true BISEXUAL mind.

BISEXUAL is special cause so much of the word is 'SEXUAL'
    and it realy means BOTH as in BIcycle = two wheels
    BI-sexual.. two sexes..

So the complete bisexual seeks to share themselves with both.. at the same
    time... and the opposite sex is so important to the bisexual person because
    that's what makes the bisexual person.. BI ...

The misconception that a girl is MORE bi when she says NO MEN
    or that GUY is VERY BI if he wants MEN more than woman...is a
    misnomer, a complete misrepresentation of the true experience.

It's a gay, lesbian or straight term to justify society's discrmination
    of bisexuality amoung couples who love when they can share the exprieence
    together.. with either another guy or girl..and it thrills the opposite sex....
    makes them so high with excitement and sexual energy... that gay, lesbian
    and straight sex can't compare...can't compete... and like politics.. they
    want to shun the discussion of and sharing of something they want to control.

I'm not here to make others mad or be disrespectful.. I'm here to stand up
    for our ADULTHOOD and the right for us to enjoy sharing the
    bisexual fantasies and desires to enjoy the ultimate human sexual experiences. You can hate me.. you can call me names and you can rally
    against me and for someone who doesn't agree with the above... it's all
    political.. but just look at what this board should be.. a place for
    people who love to 'share' the bisexuality of a person.. the erotic, sensual
    and yes.. even the naughty mental fun that makes sex fun...

What do I react to in chat? when people reject the open bisexual suggestives that often create what we came here for.. to meet people
    who are erotic, sensual. bisexual minded, and don't want to be gay
    or straight or exclude the opposite sex.. in fact.. they seek the oppsite
    sex to join in and enjoy it with them... that's the magic and dreams of
    so many couples and people who seek sexual bliss and seek friendships and
    lovers and relationships that include the bisexual side of us all.

There are plenty of women who would love to have a man who understands
    that she has a desire and craving for a woman AND a man.. and there are men that need a woman in their lives who can love him more because he
    can open up to her and she can trully enjoy something that is so marvelous and gives her the thrill of her private life... along with the stability and love
    from a man who only wants her to be his love and wants her to enjoy
    something so special about sharing...

Let's enjoy this aspect of sexuality.. let's enjoy the fun of that extra
    person between a couple.. that makes it a bisexual realm.

Enjoy yourselves... there are a lot of very nice and sensual couples here
    that seek this just like I do...

and we like to talk about it more than football or politics or babies or
    the weather.. that's why we come here.

Orallybi, this room is not your toilet. And you can just back off Kate too.

Everyone in this room wants you out of here. Just get lost. Or else!. We have ways of finding you if we have to.

Quote Originally Posted by orallybi4cpl View Post

go to the bedroom..

hey we're here to have fun.. and we don't need no mommy who don't have a job .. and if she has a job.. her boss should know she's cheating by

so wrong...

and then all the cute kiddies in chat.. whine and tease and bully the bisexual people who like to enjoy BOTH... it's male AND female
    not male OR female...

BI means AND not OR

or the rooms on chat

those are gay rooms..

we are bisexual.. and the whole scale of how STRAIGHT or GAY you are.. is insulting to the true BISEXUAL mind.

BI-sexual.. two sexes..

bisexual fantasies and desires to enjoy the ultimate human sexual experiences. You can hate me.. you can call me names and you can rally

What do I react to in chat? when people reject the open bisexual suggestives that often create what we came here for.. to meet people

that she has a desire and craving for a woman AND a man.. and there are men that need a woman in their lives who can love him more because he
    can open up to her and she can trully enjoy something that is so marvelous and gives her the thrill of her private life... along with the stability and love

Knock this off already!
    Your rants have absolutely NOTHING to to with this original post. (About an interview with Angie Bowie.) Or have you forgotten? Take it somewhere else,in private, or better yet, grow up and let it go. Most of us on this site has nothing to do with this and so we shouldn't have to be dragged into your drama.

Quote Originally Posted by orallybi4cpl View Post

go to the bedroom..

so wrong...

not male OR female...

BI means AND not OR

or the rooms on chat

those are gay rooms..

BI-sexual.. two sexes..

What does Angie Bowie think about all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    What does Angie Bowie think about all of this?
    I'd be afraid to ask!

What the hell is going on here!

Let me make this all very simple:

The article: I have submitted a new one, it should be up very soon. I again apologize for the delay.
    This article prompted (at least) the second instance of an author photo being insulted. That is not at all acceptable, and I'm not saying that because it was me. I will stick up for ALL of my authors. Judge them by their words, not their photos. I am going zero tolerance here now: you get insulting about author photos, I'll try to have you banned.

Oralguy, you're completely out of line. The site is open to all who relate with a bisexual experience, be that as a bisexual person or a person who loves a bisexual person. The chat is not exclusively for fantasy. If you want someone who wants to talk dirty with you, go for it. But all chat does not need to be dirty. Your attacks on csr have been reprehensible and we'll be chatting privately.

void_dweller: if you have a problem with a member, chat with that member privately, not in response to a thread about an article. Your diatribe was a kick to csr when she was down from someone else's assault.

Let's just all CHILL OUT here. PLEASE!

Kate was my first friend on this site and she is that today. I have been a member for over a year and I have not witnessed Kate being judgemental nor mean-spirited to anyone here. Her long list of close friends on this site clearly supports my opinion of her.
    On the other hand, Oralguy and your mini-me Oralbicpl something, I suspect you have few friends here. You are obviously a mean-spirited, frustrated lil man whom should have a job so to spare us your rants and petty postings.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by vittoria View Post
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYUUUUM!!!!!

Yes, I think Vittoria summed it up most succinctly. Now, why not just let this thread die...
    "I used to be influenced by peer pressure, but my friends talked me out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by tradeqt View Post
    I'd be afraid to ask!

What the hell is going on here!

Let me make this all very simple:

The article: I have submitted a new one, it should be up very soon. I again apologize for the delay.
    This article prompted (at least) the second instance of an author photo being insulted. That is not at all acceptable, and I'm not saying that because it was me. I will stick up for ALL of my authors. Judge them by their words, not their photos. I am going zero tolerance here now: you get insulting about author photos, I'll try to have you banned.

Oralguy, you're completely out of line. The site is open to all who relate with a bisexual experience, be that as a bisexual person or a person who loves a bisexual person. The chat is not exclusively for fantasy. If you want someone who wants to talk dirty with you, go for it. But all chat does not need to be dirty. Your attacks on csr have been reprehensible and we'll be chatting privately.

void_dweller: if you have a problem with a member, chat with that member privately, not in response to a thread about an article. Your diatribe was a kick to csr when she was down from someone else's assault.

Let's just all CHILL OUT here. PLEASE!
    Thank you
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

"Columbine was not in the 'hood."~Ricki Lee Josten

We arent better than each other, but we should want to be better people.~~Danielle Benton

~~Observing the blissfully ignorant daily~~~

Quote Originally Posted by void_dweller View Post
    Allbi, have a seven course meal with your food there.

I have grown up and gotten over a lot, thank you for noticing. What I'm driving at is this, and it's as much my problem as it's Kate's. I'll ask for advice or state my problems. Then I hear about how I'm too gloomy, or too sad. I just think "whatever", but it does something else inside.

It creates self doubt and lots of time with unneeded analysis. And this brings anyone down. It makes you think "gee, I'm not living to their expectations so I must be a horrible person." Then you get self pity fests.

This is me saying "fuck that!" I'm not here to meet anyone's expectations, nor is anyone here to meet mine, I'd wager. So if me relating little bumps in the road of my life causes someone to expect me to be something, then I'll not bother talking about the bumps.

I don't need or want pity, most of all from myself. Fuck that, I keep on keeping on. I am happy and all is good. That's now your reply, too allbi. Apologies I need to distance friends, but it's for everyone's best interests.
    If I don't and you folks keep on telling how miserable I am, then yeah it might be a misery to clean up later. Again, fuck that ... not an option.

Survivors don't need, or rather are unable to speak with others about problems. If we do then we cause more problems. I know it's said it's good to talk things through, get it out and all that, but it may not be best in all cases. So it's all good here, don't need pity.

Oh and by the way, guess I am a complete idiot. But then again, consider the source, my friend. C'ya.
    Void-Don't take it out on the rest of us because you ask for advice and then when it is advice that you don't wanna hear you pull a bitch fit and get all sad and mopey and mentally masturbate and write huge long posts that nobody but yourself cares about or wants to read.

We as a site have given up trying to help you and it's all up to you to change since we can't make you change.

Also if you're not gonna change don't post threads asking for advice on how to be a better person or how you can try to make yourself more outgoing and friendly when you yourself don't want to make any personal changes.

I read posts of yours before I joined this site and honestly they're a lot better suited for a blog/journal, or for therapy or something like that than they are here.

You'll write asking for advice about a problem or how you can become a better person, and people like CSR do give it to you and you just ignore them and don't follow it and then complain about how things aren't getting any better for yourself.

Thumbs down Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

let's take this stupid and tiring story off line please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jca1999 View Post
    let's take this stupid and tiring story off line please!!!
    I am sorry you found this story stupid and tiring.
    But that is not an effective way to ask for change. If you've been following the thread, know that we are working on it. A new article should appear anytime now. If you have criticism, share it. But do it constructively. Do comment in this fashion just makes you look like a fool.

Smile Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

I enjoy these articles. I read them over and over again because I find it very interesting.
    Keep up with the good work!

It's too bad this thread got hijacked by irrelevant personal attacks. I'm reposting my original comment in the hope that we can get the discussion back on track, i.e. talking about tradeqt's article! Keep up the good work, J, i look forward to reading your next one.

My original post said:
    "This interview with Angie Bowie was interesting, but i take exception to her assertion that "Monogamy is a much more satisfactory and ethical way of dealing with relationships. Living one’s life as a Soap Opera is tiresome at best and fatal when bottom-lined!"

Given that this might be an edited version of her remarks, tradeqt, do you believe she is saying that monogamy is "more satisfactory and ethical" than.... polyamory? Open relationships? More satisfactory for whom? She can speak for herself, frankly. Polyamorous relationships can be just as ethical as monogamy. Or is she comparing monogamy to cheating, with her reference to life as a soap opera?"

hadra

Quote Originally Posted by hadra View Post
    It's too bad this thread got hijacked by irrelevant personal attacks. I'm reposting my original comment in the hope that we can get the discussion back on track, i.e. talking about tradeqt's article! Keep up the good work, J, i look forward to reading your next one.

My original post said:
    "This interview with Angie Bowie was interesting, but i take exception to her assertion that "Monogamy is a much more satisfactory and ethical way of dealing with relationships. Living one’s life as a Soap Opera is tiresome at best and fatal when bottom-lined!"

Given that this might be an edited version of her remarks, tradeqt, do you believe she is saying that monogamy is "more satisfactory and ethical" than.... polyamory? Open relationships? More satisfactory for whom? She can speak for herself, frankly. Polyamorous relationships can be just as ethical as monogamy. Or is she comparing monogamy to cheating, with her reference to life as a soap opera?"

hadra
    My guess is she's talking about cheating, but then again, I'm not sure. She might be talking about poly. From what I've read about her relationship with David, which I specifically did not ask much about, as you can read about that anywhere, I think there was a lot of cheating, and she must have been hurt by that.

Not knowing anything at all about Angie, I had assumed, until I read more carefully, that the pic was of her and that she was a drag king, or pre-op FTM.

Thumbs up Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by biupstateny View Post
    when is a new article going up for us to read?
    amen to that! we need some fresh and new material!!!

Lightbulb Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by jca1999 View Post
    amen to that! we need some fresh and new material!!!
    I'll write an article to be reviewed for submission. anybody knows the proper channels?

Everybody complains but is offering to fix?
    Just sayin is all.
    No matter what an activist tells you, no matter what a pastor or article says, this whole biphobia thing is only about one thing: JEALOUSY!

In all the time this article had been up-I had not read it in its entirety and I had certanly not read the comments that followed it.

It is very distressing that things got so nasty on here, it is also a sad state of affairs that people had to make negative comments on the picture that was posted.

It does seem that we have had more than our share of negativity on the site in recent months---we have picked up some people lately who seem to want to bring the dark clouds that surround them in their real world lives into the room.

I do know that not all is sweetness and light in people's lives and to discuss such things in a serious, thoughful and positive way is a good thing--but some of the sniping we have had lately serves no purpose.

I would ask people to really think about not responding so negatively--at least when you are personally attacking fellow site members.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.