Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Wink Re: Where are all the married bi men ?

Quote Originally Posted by AndYouMake3 View Post
    My hubby is a bi married man... but we wanna know where are all the single bi men looking for bi married couples? lol

(raises hand) heres one!

Re: Where are all the married bi men ?

Quote Originally Posted by Seasonschange View Post
    Teach me!
    I can teach you things!

u got to be kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiehue View Post
    u got to be kidding.
    who are you replying to?

I said mine in jest since I really doubt that I'll actually meet someone I'll be intimate with through this site as I don't really like to use the internet to do this, and if I really want to meet more people than the ones I'm with now (which I doubt I'll do) there are other sites I can go to or places I can go to meet people.

I just don't understand the obsession with bi male/female couples?

I am a bi married man that is realy looking to explore my bi sexuality, I have never been with a man, just dream about it, and I think having a women there to coach me along would help me let go totaly....

57 y/o married man looking for first time encounter. mfm threesome is an ideal first experience for me.

Cool Re: Where are all the married bi men ?

What is the deal with couples where they want a threesome but they want it to be with a married man, not a single man? I never understood that. Single man = chopped liver?

Where are all the married couples who don't turn their noses up at single men?

Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    What is the deal with couples where they want a threesome but they want it to be with a married man, not a single man? I never understood that. Single man = chopped liver?
    Ask the swingers.

I have no qualms or reservations at all with being with someone who is single.

Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post

Where are all the married couples who don't turn their noses up at single men?

Single men aren't chopped liver to us. Relationship status isn't a real issue for us. A lot of couples may have an issue with single men for the simple reason that it can create (for them, perhaps) the issue of jealousy if the single guy gets attached to one or the other of the couple, but that doesn't make a lot of sense because the same thing can happen with a married guy, too.

Many of us don't care if the guy playing with us is married (or in a relationship) or single; but if they are married (or in a relationship) and his partner knows he's out there playing and they are okay with him playing with us, then it's okay with us.

I am a married very orally bi married man and I am guessing at the age of 50 something I am also mature, too bad you guys are in Florida, as I am in Oklahoma cause I love going down on the man of the couple and the woman too just as long as I get to go down and suck cock and eat pussy (cum filled is best) and suck cock some more.......jeff naked

The phrase "married bi man" (more commonly, "bi married man" or BMM) tends to be used a lot to refer to "men who cheat on their wives with other men" to such a degree that I don't identify with it.

I'm married, bi, and male, but I'm not a BMM. If I have sex with anyone, it's with my wife's full knowledge and consent.

We are a couple that who until recently have enjoyed this lifestyle with only the closest friends. Since placing our add we have heard from every single man with a hardon from 18 to 70. Where are all the mature married men looking to explore there feelings.

Im a bimm , and would love to meet you two. Im down to earth with no dramma.

Don't wait for a woman to "coach you along"

Quote Originally Posted by cumlova07 View Post
    I am a bi married man that is realy looking to explore my bi sexuality, I have never been with a man, just dream about it, and I think having a women there to coach me along would help me let go totaly....
    Just one man's opinion, formed from many years of experience -- and most, if not all, of the frustrations, doubts & anxieties, self-searching, yada yada yada that many other men here have expressed -- but here it is: if you -- anyone reading, that is... not just the poster quoted -- are waiting for a woman to "coach you along" into experiencing sexplay with another man, then it is likely that you will still be waiting on your dying day.

This is not to say that there are no such women out there... I've met several, and have been distance-dating a lovely gal (who just loves watching guys go at it) for several months now. But I would have had no confidence in taking any one of them into a bi-male threesome encounter had I not already been with many men over many years' time, and gotten my own self centered and settled into being "happily bisexual." Women respond positively to confidence, in my experience... and I think that there may be many more than not who are looking for the man to be the one taking the lead and coaching them along rather than the opposite. Besides, if I can snark a bit, it seems likely that any woman who would and could talk you into sucking another man's dick for her voyeuristic pleasure would be capable of no end of mischief, financial and otherwise. <snark mode off>

If you can translate your curiosity into courage -- and it really doesn't take much! -- then try going to a gay bar and having a beer with a guy or two and just talking. I found out that most are just nice, normal folks... guys you could see anywhere who just simply like having sex with men, and they mostly all were "curious" once too, like you... and they have always seemed pretty open to talking about it and doing it. Remember, you don't have to go home with anyone, and no one is going to rape you or even try... and chances are good that you'd meet a buddy who likes to fuck who'll gently show you the ropes of man-to-man sex.

Bottom line: if you truly want real-world experience then just go out to the real world and get it. It's there.

Quote Originally Posted by horny-couple View Post
    We are a couple that who until recently have enjoyed this lifestyle with only the closest friends. Since placing our add we have heard from every single man with a hardon from 18 to 70. Where are all the mature married men looking to explore there feelings.
    I'm not understanding what the issue is with a guy's marital status. Since you do not say that you are looking for a couple, that -- by definition -- means a guy who is cheating on his wife.

Are you out to break up marriages... blackmail married cheaters, or what?

No offense intended, but I personally would take such a "married only" specification as a HUGE red flag: "Danger, Danger!"

Quote Originally Posted by AndYouMake3 View Post
    My hubby is a bi married man... but we wanna know where are all the single bi men looking for bi married couples? lol
    i'm free

d

Quote Originally Posted by vices2habits View Post
    I'm not understanding what the issue is with a guy's marital status. Since you do not say that you are looking for a couple, that -- by definition -- means a guy who is cheating on his wife.

Are you out to break up marriages... blackmail married cheaters, or what?

No offense intended, but I personally would take such a "married only" specification as a HUGE red flag: "Danger, Danger!"
    yeah I don't get the whole "married only" requirement either.

Married men take horrible risks and I don't like closet cases.

Love who you want to, and don't worry if you are living the "bi lifestyle" or not.

Quite frankly, it isn't worth worrying about, defending, or investing in.

If anything, it can kill you, and I don't mean physically.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    yeah I don't get the whole "married only" requirement either.

Married men take horrible risks and I don't like closet cases.
    'Tis so true... the only possible exception (to the risk-taking) being those who play along with their spouse as a couple.

I don't like "closet cases," either.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Love who you want to, and don't worry if you are living the "bi lifestyle" or not.

Quite frankly, it isn't worth worrying about, defending, or investing in.

If anything, it can kill you, and I don't mean physically.
    True and wise words, DD... if there even is such a thing as a "bi lifestyle," you really make your own up as you go along.

Is there this much anxiety swirling around those of us who watch both baseball and football, or listen to and enjoy both jazz and old-time rock-n-roll? No.

Don't let people take space in your head if they're not paying rent, right?

I'm married and bi and I would be more than happy to join you in a threesome if only you lived closer to me.

Hi Folks,
    I am right up the road from you in Delray Beach. Winter here every year and am married and also bi.

Since placing our add we have heard from every single man with a hardon from 18 to 70....

sheesh send one my way please

Alot of them are on gay.com but they aren't out to their spouses.

Since I'd rather spare everyone the dissertation, you've got one in Mississippi here.

Hey DD.

Not all married men are at risk like you think. Some of us only play with the wife by our side, participating right along with us.

Of course, when the married guy is playing alone with someone, then the risks that you mentioned do happen and are very real.

That is why we insist that any guy out there that wishes to play with us be either single or, if in a relationship, then his partner must be aware that they are playing with us and okay with it.

We try to avoid the drama; got too much of it in the world to add to it.

Thumbs up Re: Where are all the married bi men ?

well right here is another married bi male she likes to watch and participate some but she isnt bi at all

Indiana, Indianapolis (Fishers) I am right here in this sleepy town oh I'm sorry CITY.

You guys still in Oklahoma? I'm a discreet married bimale in okc that is looking to play. I'm 40, 6'1 195, muscular and fit.

Hi poly I am a true blue bisexual single man and I love to enjoy couples

Wife knows I am bi and every time we meet a bi man he wants her to join us. Wife does not want to watch, and does not want to do anything with a married guy. If I like him, she doesn't. If she likes him, I don't. So it is very different dynamic trying to put three people to together, and four is impossible unless it is just casual one time sex. So the search for a couple to be social with and be sexual occasionally in any one of several different configurations, has not worked with us. Glad I got some pictures of her screwing her college boyfriend, because it looks like I will get nothing in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by horny-couple View Post
    I'm in Delaware

I have been in the lifestyle since I was 16yo never been married but have very willing and adventurous females who are members of our group who play with me when a couple is desired , so I am able to be a single with couples who want a single male to join them and beautiful sexual women for when a couple prefers another couple......... The thing is have fun and celebrate life by living to the fullest never hold back