Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Where are all the married bi men ?

Bi guy here in Traverse city Mi. I've had the pleasure to play with a few MF cpls. Had alot of fun. The women liked having a bi man join them.To bad there's not more cpls or even bi guys in this area.

Married bi male here!! Not really looking right now as wife must always tag along with me!! She is not into the whole bisexual scene!!

older bi cpl here 67/65 ont can if u ever visit niagara falls let us know

Quote Originally Posted by mikenkat4u View Post
    Maryland Married Bi Male with wife that plays, we also of course swing...
    Delaware boy here (bi, married, swing). Where in Maryland?

Bi married here, BC Canada. Wife knows and encourages me.

Not sure I would classify myself as bi, but more of a curious cock sucker. My only interest is really sucking cock. Been married for 37 years and curious most of my life about what it would be like to suck another guys cock. Have only had the pleasure once and looking to meet up again hopefully. Wife has no idea of my curiosity and intend on keeping it that way. Reason I don't feel as I am bi is I can honestly say kissing and hugging and what not really turns me off. Not to mention I am not attracted so much to a guy as I am his cock. Maybe one day I would be willing to let a guy fuck me but for right now I think I will concentrate on being a giver and sucking cock. Not even as interested in reciprocation either but surely won't turn it down.

BTW I am in West Virginia

Bi married guy here! 37, first played at 14 or so and have had some great experiences since then! My ex loved it but my wife now isn't into the idea unfortunately. I told her that I E swapped bjs before but didn't tell her about all of my experience. I thought she was willing to try a bi threesome but she decided last minute that she didn't want a third party in our bed.