Register
Page 220 of 270 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,600 of 8098

Re: New Game, Label Recognition.

Spotless! Every time!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

X marks the spot.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I'll spot ya one (and happy almost new year to all of my friends here!)

If one may make an observation, Pep, the world has not always been a shitty place.. I long ago spotted that it became so with the development of8 sentience in the species known as homo sapiens..

..a Happy New Year to all when it comes! A guid hogmanay ti yin an' a'
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

My dog spot

Unofficial Community Leader

" Out, damned spot ! "
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Out with it!

Put it away and zip up man!

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Put it away and zip up man!
    Awww, that's na fun!

This is a stick up!

Not up me u won't ya daft bugger

Not up me u won't ya daft bugger
    Aww you say the sweetest things!

Daft punk! (maybe I'll "Get Lucky"

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    Aww you say the sweetest things!

Daft punk! (maybe I'll "Get Lucky"
    Maybe u will... who knows... but not that lucky!

Can b a right sour face u kno.. sweet like a soor ploom!

get lucky by loverboy

Maybe u will... who knows... but not that lucky!

Can b a right sour face u kno.. sweet like a soor ploom!
    Yup, would like to get lucky during hogmanay. End the year with an appropriate bang !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Yup, would like to get lucky during hogmanay. End the year with an appropriate bang !

Wont b doing ne of that sorta thing on Hogmanay (well. maybe ver early tomoz morning wen the sweet1 awakens) but will b at the party in Princes Street of an evening... some lite canoodling is best I can hope for then.... plenty bangs wen the bells go. fireworks from the castle... always frantabulous! Now wot happens around 5 or 6 in morning will b decided by wetha or not we r still on our feet and in gud enough shape for the 1st yumminess of next year!

Wont b doing ne of that sorta thing on Hogmanay (well. maybe ver early tomoz morning wen the sweet1 awakens) but will b at the party in Princes Street of an evening... some lite canoodling is best I can hope for then.... plenty bangs wen the bells go. fireworks from the castle... always frantabulous! Now wot happens around 5 or 6 in morning will b decided by wetha or not we r still on our feet and in gud enough shape for the 1st yumminess of next year!
    Have fun! We're nailing the doors shut from the inside. And I definitely plan to be in shape for "the 1st yumminess of next year!"

The shape of things to cum, then
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Cum all ye faithful (oh! that was XXXMas

faith hill

Over the hill

coasting down the other side
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Siding, windows, door jamb repair ... Handy Jack's Handy Man Service

... It was just a sudden mental connection that sprang to mind in response to Annika's last post. I thought that was how this game was supposed to work, similar to a Rorschach Test.
    Wait, what is that? Annika is Horshack?

That could explain why they are Hunting Hitler on my telly of late. We have entered the Twilight Zone! * starts walking on the ceiling chanting some inane dadist babble about herrings and kippers being suitable for hamster fannies *

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post

That could explain why they are Hunting Hitler on my telly of late. We have entered the Twilight Zone! * starts walking on the ceiling chanting some inane dadist babble about herrings and kippers being suitable for hamster fannies *
    Herring? Herring you say? I feel a Monty Python coming on!

TALL KNIGHT: When you have found the shrubbery, then you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest ... with a herring.
    OTHER KNIGHTS: Yes! With a herring! With a herring! Cut down with a herring!
    ARTHUR: We shall do no such thing ... let us pass!
    TALL KNIGHT: Oh, please!
    ARTHUR: Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done!

First Knight ( good flick that's being re-run this week )
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Wait, what is that? Annika is Horshack?

Some years back I had a neighbor & partying buddy, a lusty, ornery, German guy who had come to America by ship. One evening while we were hanging out & imbibing, he told me about a prank he had played while in the middle of the Atlantic. It was the old note-in-the-bottle routine. He had stuck a message into a bottle which read:

" Alive and well and living in South America."
    Signed, Adolf Hitler

Then he chucked into the ocean. Do you suppose the eventual discovery of that bottle is what spawned all those rumors ?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

knight in shining armor

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    knight in shining armor
    Armored by Reiss Armory, classics still being the best.

( Reiss Armory, a fictional entity from the pages of The Punisher comic books. They were the first to aid the Punisher.)
    Last edited by void(); Dec 31, 2015 at 2:20 PM.

Some years back I had a neighbor & partying buddy, a lusty, ornery, German guy who had come to America by ship. One evening while we were hanging out & imbibing, he told me about a prank he had played while in the middle of the Atlantic. It was the old note-in-the-bottle routine. He had stuck a message into a bottle which read:

" Alive and well and living in South America."
    Signed, Adolf Hitler

Then he chucked into the ocean. Do you suppose the eventual discovery of that bottle is what spawned all those rumors ?
    Ha! May well be that his prank did inspire. Bit of odd story here. Used to visit grandma's of weekends growing up.
    Pap, uncle were both army, have said as much before. They introduced me to a guy who had been part of 175th
    spec ops. He had been put into a chair from his adventures. Pap or uncle at times would drop me with him.

One day he asked if I would go out back of his house to fetch something. It was odd I thought, he asked, not
    ordered
    . I do and find myself face first into a guy who felt like solid steel. He smiled down at me. "Oh, excuse
    you." I nodded and followed protocol. Went back in with the item, stopped at the door jamb. Sang out about the
    guest.

Was told the gentleman had been one of the few, three men, who went into the bunker and found Hitler, in Germany.
    From what I gathered of it, thinking back and recalling research, various different aspects of things, I would have
    to say he indeed was one of the three. Odd bit, he cast no shadows, would move ever so subtly as to not. He
    vibrated, too. You would and then would not notice that looking at him. The two of them had a brief discussion
    in another room, the gentleman left.

Sometimes it is good to forget things. Other times, things surface and make everything else fuzzy. It's
    why I enjoy a little escapism. Need to be a little daft/nutty to live any more.

James Taylor