Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question Re: We Know Youre Out there Somewhere A Handy Guide to Dating in the Bi World

Quote Originally Posted by EJsHab View Post
    so if i want to know if my calais non turbo has an LSD from factory which i doubt i just raise the rear end and spin a wheel and they should both spin at the same time?
    Looks like you may have mistakenly INGESTED the LSD before writing this question...

Re: We Know You’re Out there Somewhere!: A Handy Guide to Dating in the Bi World

Quote Originally Posted by virginia123 View Post
    As a signal, I have a blue, purple and pink stripped ribbon, about 2 inches long, attached to my set of keys. The keys are openly displayed wherever I am. So if anyone recognizes the colors and their meaning, they will know I am Bi friendly. If I ever see something like that with someone else, my opening line would be: "Hi, I noticed your (keys, or whatever), I have seen those colors on some websites." I believe that would be enough to get a friendly conversation started. Maybe something subtle like this could be a start as a way for the Bi community to recognize each other. Thoughts?
    I too enjoyed and learned from this article, I will be checking out my local bookstore more often after reading it. And Virginia I like your keychain idea and will be using it too. Thank you

Re: We Know You’re Out there Somewhere!: A Handy Guide to Dating in the Bi World

Got it