Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: strapons

Re: strapons

I am glad i found this post because one of my fantasies is to get anal from a woman while servicing a man. i just can't picture a woman getting sexual pleasure using a strapon with a guy unless she was gratifying a type of fetish.

been there done it.......ex loved it....Ex used it on me....the joys of double penetration with just one partner.....mmmmm.....amazing
    The male equivalent of the g-spot is in the prostate which can be stimulated from the anus which is why so many men totally get off on anal sex.......... now if i could just find a gurlfriend who would use a strap on to......i would be in seventh heaven

like herbwoman, my husband is straight. yet he allows and enjoys me penetrating him once in a while. and seeing as i adore pleasing him, it is a rush for me as well. i have become an ardent fan of anal sex, both giving and receiving

I would love to have this done, but unfortunately my GF is the homophobic one and said no when I asked her to.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I'd like to try it, since it fits into my "woman-as-man" fantasy.

It probably would take a couple days to work into properly if he's inexperienced or "rusty".

*Taylor*
    Taylor You can use one on me anytime. Take all of the time you like.

We have a couple of them. She has done me 4 or 5 times so far, she is getting real good at fucking, last 2 times were awesome. One of them is a 10" hollow one which I get to do her with, hoping she gets more comfortable with a big dick so I can convince her to do a 3 way with a big stud we can both have fun with

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    We have a couple of them. She has done me 4 or 5 times so far, she is getting real good at fucking, last 2 times were awesome. One of them is a 10" hollow one which I get to do her with, hoping she gets more comfortable with a big dick so I can convince her to do a 3 way with a big stud we can both have fun with
    10", WOW, take time to adjust to the length and size I assume. I am hot just thinking about it.

DM

[QUOTE=DareMe;318298]10", WOW, take time to adjust to the length and size I assume. I am hot just thinking about it.

Oh yea, I don't get to put that on untill we have played around for awhile and she is all warmed up and ready fot it. I usually start off with her on top riding it so she can get comfortable with the size.

I enjoy this from time to time. I have some related pics in my gallery, fyi..

Every time I get pegged, I smile for days.

The wife and I have been talking a lot about this... now we just need to make it happen!

I just started a few days ago putting a vibrator in my ass on a daily basis. What the hell was I waiting for. Haven't had a strapon used on me yet.

Imcontent, hope you get the chance. I been loving ass play with the wife for awhile now.

Strap ons? Yes please. My lady likes the strapless ones that have some vibration in them. It looks really awesome and because of the egg and vibrations she gets off to. And it being strapless adds an extra part of the fantasy for her of pretending to be a man.

My wife uses a strapon on me at least once a week. I love it!

I have been chatting with a few ladies on Tinder and have mentioned i would like them to try a feldoe on me. They seemed receptive when i mentioned it. I mentioned Ruby Red Pegging website to read about.

Quote Originally Posted by bicuriousbc66 View Post
    I mentioned Ruby Red Pegging website to read about.
    Uh, you're mixing your grapefruit with your strap-ons...

Make that Ruby Ryder's Pegging Paradise.

http://peggingparadise.com/

Had a Lady friend who used to enjoy using one on Me! she liked to put lingerie on Me and make me suck it before she used it, Had a little bit of FemDom thing going but that was fine with me!!

Quote Originally Posted by JT391 View Post
    she liked to put lingerie on Me and make me suck it before she used it
    Yeah, baby!

i have and have loved it...