Register
Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Re: A get to know ya game....

True - 5 self titled albums.

The person below me has had a job stolen from them by someone less qualified.
    My wife thinks quotes are cool, so here is mine.

Sad but true ......the little unqualified cheating, lying bastards.......Luckily for me, at least I'm not bitter about it.

But the person below has a fantasy yet unfullfilled.........

Azrael

True, only about a kajillion squillion.
    The person below me likes to play with sharp things.

True- I have a few piercings and have done some mild knife play.

The person below me has done the Time Warp.
    If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

True: But don't you dare judge me for it.......I've been to many many weddings. You can't but learn it.

The person below me has combined swear words with real words to complain about people.

Azrael

True, a few days ago I told my kitchen manager that my other prep guy was "unacfuckingceptable".
    The person below me is a Libra.

False: I'm a quirky Aquarius! Yeah, I know, that should explain alot right there

The person below me loves camping

...can spend hours staring into a campfire/fireplace
    Never be bullied into silence;
    Never let yourself be made a victim;
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define yourself.

Very True- Love, love camping and sitting around a camp fire is one of the most delightful 'little joys' that exist.

The person below me has a pet they like more than they do most people.
    If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

False-ish: I love good pets, but I don't have one at present because I found myself a great lady to start a family with.

The person below me has never mowed a lawn in their life,....(spoiled bitches )

TRUE!!!!! I tried once and almost ran over someones foot (ooops)

The person below me has had erotic dreams which ends so sudden they wake up half expecting the person is still there but no ones there THEN they get mad at whatever woke them in the frist place lol

True! What's worse is when you're ALMOST there in the dream, and then something or someone wakes you up. THAT is enough to make me want to strangle somebody.

The person below me puts so much thought into a decision as to become obesessive over said decision even if it isn't a serious one.
    Define yourself.

True...Like I couldn't decide whether to post to to this thread again...I mean what if People think I'm stupid...maybe I should deleate this post and forget...But then If I want to be a member of this community I really should post more...OMG what should I do???

The person below me is a raving mystic.

False, I'm not a mystic but I am an Aquarius. I don't even know what that means.,....besides something about water.

The person below me feels like eating cheese when they see a dog, because dogs make you hungry for cheese you weird-o.

False ! Cheese and my tummy don't mix (book in the potty time lol)

The person below me perfers movies over tv shows on TV anytime (this includes DVDs of tv shows)

True! I never watch tv...but I love watching movies...specially on DVD!

the person below me can answer before someone else takes the place! LOL!

True lol

The person below me has cut themselfs by accident with glass in the past! Ouchie

True. Glass hurts...

The person below me has looped the sticky up thingy in the washing machine with underwear causing strangulation of all the other laundry in said machine and spent an hour detangling wet clothes so they could go into the dryer.

False: I have NO idea what the "sticky up thingy" is. But I was once so poor that for about 6 months I washed laundry by hand in the bath tub and hung it out to dry on the back fence.

The person below me knows what it's like to truly go hungry - not accidentally skipped a meal or two.
    Define yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbwoman39
    False: I have NO idea what the "sticky up thingy" is. But I was once so poor that for about 6 months I washed laundry by hand in the bath tub and hung it out to dry on the back fence.

The person below me knows what it's like to truly go hungry - not accidentally skipped a meal or two.
    TRUE.... when I was a sick child at the hospital, I had a NEEDED a lot of surgeries... and surgeries your NOT allowed to eat anything 12 or so hours before the surgery. Tummy can get VERY hungry then angry. Makes unhuman growls.

The person below me has been addicted to the internet for more than 10+ Years

Been online for more than 10 years....not sure if it's an addiction tho...

the person below me can type a post and not spell anything wrong the first try! (Good grief! I made at least 15 errors in just that last sentence lol!!)

Quote Originally Posted by flexuality
    Been online for more than 10 years....not sure if it's an addiction tho...

the person below me can type a post and not spell anything wrong the first try! (Good grief! I made at least 15 errors in just that last sentence lol!!)
    FALSE!!! hehe Although my last post in another thread I made some typos BUT i have a reason... I have a hurt finger!!! bad glass

The person below me has sold/bid on ebay!

False. Never sold/bid on ebay.

The person below me has never recieved the following message:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 120 seconds.

False - Grrrrrrrrr but it tells you how fast you can type lol

The person below me checks this site every day

Almost true.......hey nearly every day

The person below me has destroyed a bra hook on the dryer......LOL.......and love f/f sex

True and very True . Don't you hate when one hook breaks on your very favorite bra? Waaa, mine just did.

The person below me believes in an afterlife.

true... if there's not an afterlife, then this one's wasted i think

the person below me loves history

Azrael

True, one of my favorite books is 'Secret societies: A history'.
    The person below me thinks pork is a verb.

True! It definitely can be lmao

The person below me thinks that safe sex is wearing knee pads.

TRUE AND FALSE because I don't use protection with my fiance but we always use protection with others....

The person below me wants to come to my 21st birthday party in November!

True! But after reading your profile I don't think you'd be interested in anything more than a handshake and a "Hi how ya doin" because I AM old enough to be your Momma and I am not 'hot' in the conventional sense.

The person below me believes that sensuality is more mental than physical.
    Define yourself.