Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Cool Islamic love

الاسلام هوحب وسلام الذين يعتقدو أن الاسلام هم الإرهاب فهم على خطاء الإرهاب هم ناس يريدون الفتنة بين الدول الأجنبية والعرب الاسلام هوالمقرب الى الله عزوجل وليس الاسلام إرهاب لا ثما لا الإرهاب يوضع الفتنة بين الاسلام والاجانب أنتم لو تعرفو الاسلام ما كنتم تتكلمو عليه انا لا قول لا ئني مسلم لا انا أقول الصدق وصراحة هو التراحم بين المسلمين إحنا وانتم من أب واحد وهم أدم و حواء وكل واحد لديه معتقداته انتم لكم معتقداتكم والإسلام له معتقداته الذين يقول أن الاسلام غير متسامح فهاذا خطاء الاسلام ممتسامح المسلمين هم والاجانب إخوه في لله
    شوفو واحد يترجم باللغة العربية هذه واتكونو إستفتم من هذا الكلام الواضح ونكون يد واحده لكي ننتصر على الإرهاب ولله الحم وشكر الذي يسمع الكلام

Re: Unstoppable and Always Learning: Robyn Ochs

hahahahahaahha

Why is this article so old and outdated? I guess the site is dead.

I'm getting the impression this site isn't an active one....

Yes VERY old

I guess article wise yes.

Unhappy Re: old old articles and events

seems the website has not been updated for over 2 yrs, hence the old recycled stories and the 2 yr old events. too bad, it was good while it lasted...

Are you the person that looks after this web page? If so please check out member Geog123 she is operating a scam and ask that you members send her money to do what ever..... Hope you are the correct person to contact. Oh She contacted me and not the other way around. Jack

Re:hello

single bsexual female..we interesting in chat..

no one keeps up the website ;(

look below at the 'current events'; they are more than 2 yrs old...what a drag.

Thumbs up Re: Unstoppable and Always Learning: Robyn Ochs

Quote Originally Posted by ThrillMe View Post
    A bisexual person can most CERTAINLY marry!

Bisexual means you are sexually attracted to either or both sexes. If you choose to be monogamous with ONE specific gender, it does not stop you from being bisexual, it just means you are in a monogamous relationship.

Just like a non-bisexual may stray from their marriage, so might a bisexual .. the only difference is that the bisexual may stray with either a male or a female.

Do not EVER confuse bisexuality with polyamory.
    So true, at least to my thinking. That was a great article just too bad it took me many years to discover this website and to read this article... Kudos to all involved!

Re: Big Hard COCK

I want a BIG COCK any race in the Southeast Houston Texas area. (Pasadena, LaPorte, Deer Park, Baytown, Seabrook areas) I want to SUCK it and deep throat it and other things, (richard_stafford62@yahoo.com IM or E-Mail) I hope to find someone......

Richard

richard from texs keep looking the bigs are out there just had a 8.5 cut one here in mass yummy

an i the only one not getting emails
    Petrina

Feautred Article suggestion

It has been quite some time since a new article has been posted. May I suggest the section be changed to a Current News Events section relating to our livestyle.

There havent been ANY new articles since 2007? Sad, very sad.

Exclamation Re: Unstoppable and Always Learning: Robyn Ochs

Quote Originally Posted by bisexual Bill View Post
    Why is this article so old and outdated? I guess the site is dead.
    Just because the site just isnt very popular. Its still living, but not very lively.

Cool Re: Meeting guys for manplay

Maybe it's me...does anyone else feel that its difficult to make serious connections with same gender sexmates? so many shoppers, so few buyers...odd...

Smile hi

relationships is not a play.. its an investment of immotion to a person who you care most... either it is a friendships or as a lover... so be loyal and be true to your self......
    Last edited by JANZ1987; Apr 8, 2011 at 1:26 AM.

[QUOTE=BiGuy90278;145475]It would be nice if they'd keep the calendar its better if do fun........

Quote Originally Posted by Sexandvideogames View Post
    Just because the site just isnt very popular. Its still living, but not very lively.
    Nah, I think it's more the site administrator not wanting to run any more articles. The articles ran out while the site was still about as buzzing as it had ever been.

In a sense, there are only so many topics to cover; though it would be good to bring some things more up to date perhaps.

any one in port charlotte fl wanta play this wk-end jean

I'm having trouble really telling her I want too give oral 2 a man is that wrong??????? Help

Quote Originally Posted by softfruit View Post
    Nah, I think it's more the site administrator not wanting to run any more articles. The articles ran out while the site was still about as buzzing as it had ever been.

In a sense, there are only so many topics to cover; though it would be good to bring some things more up to date perhaps.
    Thats possible too.

Quote Originally Posted by acountry View Post
    I'm having trouble really telling her I want too give oral 2 a man is that wrong??????? Help
    Telling who? If this is a wife or girlfriend just tell her that you're bisexual.

Talking how big a dick

okay guys just how big a dick have you took in the ass and how did you like it

Re: how big a dick

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    okay guys just how big a dick have you took in the ass and how did you like it
    about 10 in lenght and it was about 5 round but I has to be on to and controling the situation.... and I was about 30 years old at the time. But it reply great after it was in for about 10 MINS. THAT was the only time I came without touching my cock. He was in me for about. 20 mind I was raw for a week. Lol

lookin 4 someone close to play with

Glory holes in nth GA

Does anybody know of any glory holes in nth GA that are still in use please as i have an urge to suck or be sucked ???

hi any one from atlanta