Register
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: HOW MANY GUYS HERE ARE MARRIED AND SECRETLY BI

My wife came home early and caught me masturbating and using her vibrator up my ass. I told her I loved her but I was bi. She shocked me by telling me that her and my sister have been exchanging licks since before we were married. The only thing that she requested is that I fulfill my duties in the bedroom with her and I practice safe sex with men. My sister is also married with two kids. I now wonder if he husband I bi. That could work out perfect. He's a hunk.

My wife would not understand as I learned of my desire after many years of marriage and I finally acted on it by joining a website for guys. I have found I love the feel of a guy in my hands and the taste of him in my mouth. And I found I love the taste of cum, which my wife is still not a fan of although other guys have enjoyed mine. I use a private setting on my browser for this and an email my wife knows nothing of. I've met a few guys this way. Other times I have gone to video booths in adult book stores as this anonymous hooking up is exciting to me.

I love o be naked with another man and have him give me a full body massage. Would love to find someone to live cam with.

I am married and now gay. At first my wife enjoyed the thought of me sucking an occasional cock. It made her hot. I had to tell her all about it. In bed at night she would ask me if I sucked any cock lately. She bought me lingerie to wear at night with her. She ultimately discovered I had become somewhat of a cock whore and we had a big blow up over it. I am still recovering.

My wife knows that I am bi. It did not go across well at first, but she is possibly now more keen than I. She has been encouraging me to go to a gay sauna, which I have once. Just for a look. She professes that she would like to watch another guy fuck me. The thought excites me immensely, though I have not let on to her just how much. But I don't know, if the opportunity actually came up, whether she would be so keen.

I agree with you. I am secretly bi but have not done anything on the side.

I am

My wife knows I'm bi and is okay with it. She isn't okay with me cheating. I can't control myself for long unfortunately. It's not the best situation at all. Hopefully one day I can give it up.

1st wife found out by accident that I liked sucking cock. She was curious and asked me a lot of questions about it. It turned her on! We wound up having mfm 3sums where she would watch or help me suck cock (she LOVED sucking cock). It was great for our sex life and didn't wreck our marriage.

My second wife knows I like sucking cock, but she will have nothing to do with it (me sucking, she LOVES sucking my cock!). It's a don't ask-don't tell situation. She puts up with it as long as no other women are involved and my cock doesn't wind up in some guy's ass.

Above someone mentioned that they like being watched while they give a blowjob. That is good. I like the idea of being watched. Even more than I like watching.

I started having the urges just before I turned 59 of what it would feel like to have a cock in my mouth. After communicating with a guy on Zoig a few months I finally met this guy at a local ABS and got the taste of a cock and his load as well. It's been over a year now and I've sucked around 125 . My wife of 40 years does not know , I still love her but her sex drive is down to Zero , I don't want an affair. This is no strings attached.

Married and bi here. Wife doesn't know. I keep it very private and secure. I had a regular friend to meet up with for about 3 years until he changed jobs and moved out of state.

Married over 37 years, been BI for about the last 19 of them. The only ones who know are the ones whose cocks I'm sucking (or otherwise entertaining)

After my wife caught me looking at cock in another website I decided to give my wife hints that I like cock too. This went over ok. I guess this really happened as I have wanted to watch her get fucked by another man for years. To get over her negative response to this I turned to sucking cock, which I really enjoy and I have told her so. I asked her to watch me suck another guy but she refused. She does not mind my having sex with another guy as long as she does not know about it. Do you think the reason I like cock so much is here refusal to fuck another guy? She loves me very much as I do her and we have a great relationship otherwise.

Yeah. I love my lil soulmate, & almost had her one night. She called her sister, telling me, " You guys need to fuck!" I thought she even mentioned trying sex with her herself? Turned o fucking me in the ass with big dildos, making me suck'em first, etc. She actually enjoyed it. then it all went to hell in a handbasket. Now , she says when I loose weight, get the blood clots/hips fixed, well pick up where we left off?! I hope it means literally? I'd love a dick in my mouth right now, with her joining me...oh happy day!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Married, my wife knows but its the best kept secret in our house. I don't tell her about any tryst i may have. I also cross dress (casually) while home and she would much rather me be one of the girls than be bio.

I am married and secretly bi and wife has no clue. I have been bi since my teens and have been with five guys in my time.All of these encounters were before I got married and I have never cheated on her with another guy (or a girl!).I figure it is better to keep my bi desires secret and secretly fantasize about sucking cock rather than telling her.

Back when I was 37 (54 now), I had met a guy for my first bi experience. We had been chatting in the old AOL chat rooms. Shortly after meeting him, I had met a gal that would end up becoming my wife 2 years later. While I was dating her, I continued to meet up with the same guy and we developed a friendship. I use to golf on a league so, I told her that I was becoming a substitute on another league so that my new FWB and I would have a set day and time to hook up for sex. This went on until, I got married, but she never knew about me having sex with him. I would see my buddy only 3 or 4 times the first year I was married and then, my wife got pregnant and my bi-side was put on hold for 2 years.
    Contact with my buddy was lost for those 2 years, but quickly renewed when my wife decided that marriage wasn't for her and moved out, leaving me with the kid. I began hanging out with my buddy again as well as having sex with him.

There are plenty of ways to work around the wife if, you REALLY want to fulfill your desire(s). In my case, she knew that I really enjoyed golfing and that I was in a league as well as golfed with buddies or clients throughout the week. I'm in Michigan so, this was only good from May to Oct, early Nov. During the winter, it wasn't difficult to make a trip to Home Depot or to help a friend move an old stove to his sisters house or something. I loved my wife and she was quite the nympho. But, I really enjoyed having sex with my buddy and did not want to give that up. So, I had to get creative to be able to keep that going. It also made it easier that I was able to introduce them to each other when, I was dating my ex. He would visit the house once in awhile, but she knew I was "golfing" with him so, she never had a reason to be suspicious of anything.
    Last edited by Bifun2009; Jan 6, 2017 at 3:13 PM.

I meet mainly older bisexual married men who have been fooling their wives for many years. Many of their wives have lost interest in frequent sex with them or either completely cut them off from sex. Some still had frequent, satisfying sex at home, but their love of and attraction to men and cock is something no wife can ever give them, so they have to seek out other men or be unfulfilled/unhappy. Every one of them loved their wives and families, but felt compelled to find ways to secretly have sex with me and other men. One thing they all have in common is that they have maintained plausible cover stories and never given their wives any reason to doubt them. Golf/fishing/hunting outings, having a beer after work with co-workers, going to a sports bar to watch sports, going to their gym, poker nights and similar themes are the most common types of cover stories I've encountered. I've never once encouraged a man to "cheat" on his wife with me. But at the same time, if he already cheats or is seriously looking to cheat, I don't discourage him either.

Wives are not that dumb.I think they know we are bi but just dont say anything.My wife coaxed and coaxed me until I sucked cock spposedly for her and her boyfreinds entertainment.After sucking a cock for the first time it did not take much coaxing at all for the second or third time.By the fourth time I would walk up to him while he was sitting having a drink get on my knnes pull his sweet cock out and start sucking.Wife got pissed but he enjoyed the hell out of it and left a nice deposit for me to swallow.Asked wife why she was pissed she was the one who got me started and she said"I knew all along you would enjoy a cock".She was right and never stopped encouraging me to keep exploring cocks and what they have to offer.She has brought out a fem submissive side of me that I enjoy and is a hit with every man I have ever been with.

I am living with my girl friend for the past 17 years. She does not know of my bi play and should she find out, she would walk and never look back. She is a straight as an arrow Catholic girl who is ultra conservative. She just wouldn't understand.

I am. I've tried to break it to her without just saying, 'I like to suck cock'!, but either didn't get it or she'd rather keep it, 'don't ask...'
    Either way I don't want to lose her and love her but don't get sex from her now. So I've found a work-around. Everyones different and this works for me so don't lecture about being honest etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
    I am. I've tried to break it to her without just saying, 'I like to suck cock'!, but either didn't get it or she'd rather keep it, 'don't ask...'
    Either way I don't want to lose her and love her but don't get sex from her now. So I've found a work-around. Everyones different and this works for me so don't lecture about being honest etc...
    What's your work around?

I am. But im not to sure on how much longer ill be married

is it because ur bi and/or something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosound16 View Post
    I am. But im not to sure on how much longer ill be married

I am not, but I love sucking you married guys

My wife an I were talking about our earliest sexual experiences one evening over wine. My first experience was with a fourteen year old male friend. I told her in great detail how rewarding that experience was, how erotic and how he pleased me so much, that I would go to him every time he called. She admitted that her first sexual experience was with a girlfriend. However, it was just casual touching, that just let her know that being touched there was fun. So I told her at the time I thought I was gay, but I soon met a girl and found out that they were fun also. But all my life I had been searching for another male partner that could pleasure me like he did. She told me if I found him and wanted to do something, to let her know, and she would probably let me try it again. I have been looking and keep her informed of my search, letting her read the emails and look at the pictures. She has a good eye for male talent. Have not found anybody yet, but still looking and keeping her informed of how it is going. So I go with the idea that if you tell them why you are bi, and explain it as an erotic good experience that can be shared and it is just sex, and No danger to the marriage they are more likely to go for it.

Very oral, I've been sucking cocks since I was 8 or 9 and loving it. Started to eat pussy around 10 or 11 and loved it. I'm totally Bi and now I'm 68.i don't get pussy anymore and I miss it, but I still score a fair amount of cock. My wife has no idea that I'm Bi and love cock as much as pussy. We've been married almost 50 years and I'll carry my secret to my grave. She'd leave in a second if she ever found out. I've enjoyed my life, but sometimes I wish I could have been more open.

~Joe~

I'm married and my wife knows that I'm into men.
    A number of years ago we where parked up and in the trees she saw two men wanking each other and the one guy started to suck the one guy off.
    Then my wife shocked me by saying why don't you go try it!
    Well after being shocked by what she said, i went into the trees and met a guy who's cock was out of his shorts and i just dropped down and started to suck him, he blew all over my face and then another guy came up behind me and fucked me shooting right up my ass, I was hooked from that day in 1999.
    So yes my wife is ok with me having sex with other men.

I was a member of a LGBT center that had a Bisexual support group. The lady who facilitated the group said that she was thinking about having a session or two from 12 to 1 p.m. during the week, because there were quite a few married men who contacted her about going to the group session, but they couldn't because they were Bisexual, "on the Down Low" and didn't want to go to the regular session, which was held in the evening.