Register
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: HOW MANY GUYS HERE ARE MARRIED AND SECRETLY BI

I'm secretly bi and married too in Texas. I would love to chat with you.

well, my wife and I have not had sex in many years. I am 74 she is 71. It's a hormone thing with us both. Men still have the urge to have sex and women don't. I still love my wife dearly and we enjoy retired life together, except sex. I really don't want to get envolved with other women, so I try to get sexual satisfaction with other married guys in the same situation. My wife does not know and no reason to tell her. So I am very discreet and find someone to be friends on other reasons, and have sex in private.

Married and bi, but haven't had an encounter with a male in over 20 years. It's hard to find someone I feel safe with.

My wife knows and loves it! Encourages it in fact. It’s a huge turn on for her.

Both my wife and I come out to each other 3 years ago, it’s been an amazing journey sharing our past secret playmates. Once then we often share our friends and it’s sexy as hell watching her devour another pussy or seeing another mans cock pound her. As I travel, I find a lot of men are indeed Bi and know for a fact there are a lot of men who play with others given the proper motivations. Most men are into one time release or full ongoing friendships that are discreet. All of the men I have met while traveling have been married o being clean is priority.

And just so so you know, Dallas TX has a high concentration of willing bi guys. So I know when I land in Dallas I will send out a text and I always get someone who wants to play.

I'm bi and not told my wife. No reason to tell her because I wouldn't cheat on her. I may flirt a little and go to gay bars but I keep my vows.

Quote Originally Posted by my-00-stang View Post
    my wife swears she has never ever considered it, but yet her frind when we were dating that she hung out with all the time was a lesbian
    It's amazing how tolerant people are until it applies to their own lives. I'm gay, not bi, and completely in the closet. I used to be open when all my friends were gay. But I tired of that life and relate to few gay men. My former business was in the motorcycle industry. I was quite well know in the area, in that world. There might be some suspicion among my friends, because I never speak about women or my previous relationships with them. However, I have seen it so often where people come out to friends, they are always assured that it changes nothing, but then the phone never rings again. I enjoy being with my friends a great deal and I won't jeopardize that. There are those who say "If they don't accept your sexuality, they were never your friends" I don't care - we each deal with things differently. I completely understand the guys who don't come out to their wives. My sexual desires are a small part of my life and I'm not willing to trade the other things.

My wife has no idea. I usually try playing when I'm out of town. I don't current have anyone on the side.

Mine definitely has no idea !

My wife kinda knows but we never talk about it. I have to be very discrete.

Me here.

Wife totally sexless and a homo-phobe, conservative christian.....I am Deep in closet and hope to stay there! My activity was 3-5 a week, but that's dropped off now so I think I'm safe...kinda

I am both married and secretly bi.

I'm bi, wife is Bi, we enjoy a boyfriend together. Life is good!

I am not married but I do have a closeted married bud, He has a hard time getting away from his wife but when he does the sex is as good as could be imagined

Last night his wife was away so it was time to play, we make out like teenagers, I took him bi the hand and led him to my bed where we both gave each other what we desired... we kissed, he sucked my cock then I got behind him and put my cock deep inside him... the evening was full of 2 bi men pleasuring each other... he went home with a mouthful of cum and a satisfied ass, I can't wait to fuck his sweet ass bare again

Wow, I wish I had a single male neighbor like you! I’d be excusing myself from household duties “to go watch sports with Frank. Back home by halftime honey!”

My wife has no idea. If anything she thinks I’m cheatong on her with women, I sometimes wonder if she’d feel better or worse to learn that I’m getting action woth other men, not women.

Quote Originally Posted by Playmaker88 View Post
    I am not married but I do have a closeted married bud, He has a hard time getting away from his wife but when he does the sex is as good as could be imagined

Last night his wife was away so it was time to play, we make out like teenagers, I took him bi the hand and led him to my bed where we both gave each other what we desired... we kissed, he sucked my cock then I got behind him and put my cock deep inside him... the evening was full of 2 bi men pleasuring each other... he went home with a mouthful of cum and a satisfied ass, I can't wait to fuck his sweet ass bare again

I think married guys are sexy to actually know he loves cock on the side. ... hot!

I have a FWB, who is openly Gay, and he will tell me that he has three married guys that he "Services on a regular basis." He said that one guy will come over to his house right after he has screwed his wife. He said that he can still smell his wife's perfume, and the taste of his wife's Pussy on this guy's cock when he is giving him a BJ.

does the female scent affect him at all, make any kinda impression, repulses him?
    Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I have a FWB, who is openly Gay, and he will tell me that he has three married guys that he "Services on a regular basis." He said that one guy will come over to his house right after he has screwed his wife. He said that he can still smell his wife's perfume, and the taste of his wife's Pussy on this guy's cock when he is giving him a BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Wish I could find someone like him!

My wife knows I'm bi and never asks about my adventures. Years ago we were swingers and there was not a hint of male bi in the swingers group although my wife ate her share of pussy.

Wow I am perplexed at people in marriages unable to be open. Sure it takes time, patience, and you have to work at proper well worded communication and examples but we all need to get open eventually with our mates. It took us what seemed like forever to get it ALL out there but we never stopped introducing one another to our thoughts and desires. We work as a loving team happy to see each other happy. I know wives can handle it guys, myself and many dozens of married friends have handled it, heck we are even the ones the husbands have to handle. You never know until you play with them. There is always something they ladies would like to attempt or try that can open the door to more. We learned a long time: I try something, he gets to, early on for my husband it was positions, for me it was anal play. Then it was he wanted me to masturbate for him, I then in turn wanted to watch him. Then he wanted to see me to myself dp, I added I wanted to see him do himself. And so forth and so on. Read more about us, you will see the progression over time.

I have a girlfriend married at 1.5 years, her husband lets her know he loves cum, she was freaked out by it. Come to find out she likes to ride wall toys anally. I mentioned he shared his desire; she should share hers with him. I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing for him to do. She finally did. He likes it anally as well. Of course she is now thinking he has bi tendencies. 2 years into the marriage they do it side by side on the wall toys, he gobbles cum as well as riding away. She is a bit turned on by doing something she had secretly enjoyed alongside him and the cum thing has grown on her. She asked him to teach her to handle taking it in her mouth, so they now share this 2.5 years later. She still thinks he is bi and wonders about it all the time. I asked my husband if I could share about us. She is nonstop with the questions about our sex life.

Her husband asked me if my husband was bisexual a few weeks ago and I explained how we work. He doesn’t understand how we can be married and he do the things I ask of him so the man is not bi – lol. Crazy thing is my friend (his wife) sort of likes the kinkiness of it now. Oh My Goodness. Women! I tell you, we are crazy.

The point is, find common interests, share secrets, share fantasies, Role Play carefully introducing tid bits here and there with other characters then eventually yourself. That had a large part in my husband growing to accept my wild desires.

Come on guys trust they can handle more than you think. Just be careful how you introduce it to them. We ladies often need time to simmer before we get to cooking.

I have so many friends with similar examples, don’t give up.

As for the guys who are – cheating is cheating. Don’t do it. With guy or girl, I could care less. I’d want my husband to tell me – hey, I need more sex; I want more anal, more doggy, more masturbating, more oral, toys, machines, group, whatever but for goodness sakes man up. My husband is more like I’ll do something for you if you will do something for me. If he wanted a threesome, he’d offer something I wanted – possibly three naked hunks with hands all over massaging me. If you want to suck cock find something crazy for her that she’s like to do. If there is nothing, give her more of her favorite. I have never know another female who doesn’t like massages. Slip in sensual massages as I mentioned.

I'm married and secretly bi. I was hooking up with guys before my lady and I met. When we started dating, I stopped being with men, but I couldn't help myself. I went out and met a guy and have been meeting guys for random fun. She doesn't know..and she can't know.

1st of all please let me tell u what a pleasure it is to hear from a lady! as much as i like to hear about the possibilities within my own sex something i've been exploring for years, it's great to hear a female's voice on things & remind me, the opposite sex has a thing or 2 to offer me too lol. kinda the point behind a bisexual site i think. personally i would like to hear from more females here & more about female bisexuality
    i wanna say, u have got a great attitude about sex. i know u & ur husband love each other dearly but u don't assume monogomy is necessary. i wish more people realized that. so many people are inclined to believe they can't sleep around with anyone yet it's not in there nature to be with only 1 person & they feel guilty when they do sleep with someone else or even think about it. it could be challenging but i truly believe a couple can have some fun on the side but truly be in love with each other & be dedicated & devoted to each other for life. i even believe u could be in love with more than 1 person. but im not saying that's everyone. each couple is unique & have there own path.
    but like u said here communication is key. it's so important to be honest & open with ur lover. ur in a relationship that is very intimate, very personal. u open up a side of u noone else will ever see & u see that person in the same depth. it's the closest u will probably ever be with any other person in the world. so u shouldn't hold back & leave things to guessing. of course that could cause problems i realize it's not all fun & games. but as with all relationships there are risks. i dont really know what more to say because i understand it's profound but i've never been this deep with anyone. i just know there's so much to explore. sexually definately but also emotionally & personally. doing it all by myself for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Wow I am perplexed at people in marriages unable to be open. Sure it takes time, patience, and you have to work at proper well worded communication and examples but we all need to get open eventually with our mates. It took us what seemed like forever to get it ALL out there but we never stopped introducing one another to our thoughts and desires. We work as a loving team happy to see each other happy. I know wives can handle it guys, myself and many dozens of married friends have handled it, heck we are even the ones the husbands have to handle. You never know until you play with them. There is always something they ladies would like to attempt or try that can open the door to more. We learned a long time: I try something, he gets to, early on for my husband it was positions, for me it was anal play. Then it was he wanted me to masturbate for him, I then in turn wanted to watch him. Then he wanted to see me to myself dp, I added I wanted to see him do himself. And so forth and so on. Read more about us, you will see the progression over time.

I have a girlfriend married at 1.5 years, her husband lets her know he loves cum, she was freaked out by it. Come to find out she likes to ride wall toys anally. I mentioned he shared his desire; she should share hers with him. I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing for him to do. She finally did. He likes it anally as well. Of course she is now thinking he has bi tendencies. 2 years into the marriage they do it side by side on the wall toys, he gobbles cum as well as riding away. She is a bit turned on by doing something she had secretly enjoyed alongside him and the cum thing has grown on her. She asked him to teach her to handle taking it in her mouth, so they now share this 2.5 years later. She still thinks he is bi and wonders about it all the time. I asked my husband if I could share about us. She is nonstop with the questions about our sex life.

Her husband asked me if my husband was bisexual a few weeks ago and I explained how we work. He doesn’t understand how we can be married and he do the things I ask of him so the man is not bi – lol. Crazy thing is my friend (his wife) sort of likes the kinkiness of it now. Oh My Goodness. Women! I tell you, we are crazy.

The point is, find common interests, share secrets, share fantasies, Role Play carefully introducing tid bits here and there with other characters then eventually yourself. That had a large part in my husband growing to accept my wild desires.

Come on guys trust they can handle more than you think. Just be careful how you introduce it to them. We ladies often need time to simmer before we get to cooking.

I have so many friends with similar examples, don’t give up.

I’m 64 years old, but have the identical situation. Wife lost all interest following a bout with cancer that resulted in the loss of her left breast and both ovaries. After one very frustrating year with no sex (save for the self-service variety $ I began exploring bisexual options, and found that sex with guys could be very satisfying. I ‘ve been happily bi for 13 years now, and have never regretted my decision to explore intimacy with other men. My wife doesn’t know, but probably suspects that my needs are being met elsewhere.

sex wit other guys makes sense in several levels:
    1)It feels less like cheating than if I took a female lover. 2) After age 50, the odds of finding a female interested in extramarital sex are pretty slim; 4) Who knows what feels good to a guy better than another guy?; 5) women view sex differently than women. Women get all wrapped up in emotions, while guys are generally more interested in just interested in “gettin’ ‘er done.” It’s just about two guys helping one another do something we all do separately,two guys

Hornychimp67

HEY GUYS IF YOU ARE MARRIED AND HIDING YOUR BISEXUALITY FROM YOUR WIFE, HOW DO YOU DO IT AND ARE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY SEEING ANYONE ON THE SIDE. I AM MARRIED AND BI BUT MY WIFE FOUND MY SECRET EMAIL ACCOUNT AND GOT THE PASSWORD SO I AM PAYING HELL RIGHT NOW.
    Been there

Been there myself. My fiance found my account and the emails. It was a tough couple of weeks but kind of a relief. We ended up breaking up but not because of this. You'd be surprised how understanding the significant other can be if your open and honest about what's going on in your head. Good luck.

For the tradcons talking about how sacred marriage is, go spend some time in divorce court. Times have changed, women have changed. I think I speak for a lot of guys when I say if I could go back in time I would have NEVER got married, there is no benefit to a man.

Having said all of that. I am a bottom who sucks cock better than my wife. Ironically one of the guys who has plowed my ass is one of her gay male "best friends". He will come to "visit her" for a couple weeks, stays with us and while she's at work he's filling me with his seed. I asked him about the situation and he said we were in the perfect situation. He knew neither of us would tell her and we never had to worry about the where is this going conversation. In addition to him, I have a fwb on the side, another married guy whose wife suddenly lost interest in sex after she locked him in with the second kid. He's a great guy who also happens to have a massive cock. When I am single again, I'll keep riding his cock as long as I can.

Hornychimp67

HEY GUYS IF YOU ARE MARRIED AND HIDING YOUR BISEXUALITY FROM YOUR WIFE, HOW DO YOU DO IT AND ARE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY SEEING ANYONE ON THE SIDE. I AM MARRIED AND BI BUT MY WIFE FOUND MY SECRET EMAIL ACCOUNT AND GOT THE PASSWORD SO I AM PAYING HELL RIGHT NOW.
    My wife found my email too. She was upset. I told her i still loved her but had needs she wouldn't or couldn't fufil.
    As long as I'm discreet and it doesn't interfere with our life
    She is not concerned.