Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up Re: BiSex in Sexy Spaces

Most enlightening. Thank you.
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

Re: BiSex in Sexy Spaces

Thank you so much for such a wonderful article. This has shed some light on the whole Swing club and private party ideas for us. we have always been hesitant to go to a swing club and couldn't figure out why. I think your article explins it in such a great way ...... thank you Thank you!

I have never been to a sex party or a swing club and this really opened up my eyes thank you.

I thoguht this article was very well done and covers a bunch of issues that stimulate some thought. I've been to sex/swing parties, most of which are extremely hetero and it's hard to tell who the bi-gals/guys are --- and you just don't want to (excuse the pun) blow it with the wrong kind of approach. Where I am, there is one group that runs frequent bi-parties, everybody's bi (or is supposed to be). There is, obviously some competitve nature --- the "mating ritual" is not exclusive to peacocks preening --- but once it gets going the interaction just flows --- sort of like pushing a car off the top of a hill --- at first it takes some effort, but then gravity takes over (at my age I shouldn't be discussing gravity!). The intermingling increases and the exclusivity decreases. (Of coure newcomers to any group are somewhat awkward, but there's gravity--- oops!) There's a yahoo group for this (socalbi2). The moderator seems a little manic at times, but he means well. Just as long as the groups get together, the culture is fine. Anyway, if you're geographicaly proximal (good word!) and never done the scene it's probably worth looking into.

First time here hello all - whats next?

What, what a spot on piece, thank you!

Adult Toys

I greatly enjoyed looking through your article and found an informative one for sex parties... I have never been to a sex party or a swing club but after reading your article I am very much interested join sex parties....

Thanks very much...

Talking Re: BiSex in Sexy Spaces

hahaha! loved the article...:p and it's true actually, a lot can happen in just a sec but it's hard to choose which one..:p

Quote Originally Posted by Herbwoman39 View Post
    Great article! I now know I have absolutely no interest in swing clubs. Some guy tries to tell me what to do and I'd have to tell him how to go pleasure himself with his own dick.

Sex parties also have the issue of being nude in front of others. I'm almost 40 and overweight. I don't think too many people want to be looking at a middle aged fat lady having sex.

(sigh)
    OUCH! You just called US middle aged!
    Thats all in your head! What we have found is that first of all most people in this lifestyle ARE in their 40's. Younger people we met are inexperienced, shy and quite frankly LOUSY lovers! Even when we were in our 20's we PREFERRED people in their 40's.
    You may have a misconception about weight as well. We are also nudists. There are A LOT of nudist camps/resorts in Fla that by their websites would make you think they are patronized by greek gods and goddeses. They ARENT! Fla resorts may tend to have a greater number of hot fit people but the percentage is probably about the same as anywhere else. There are lots of people in the same boat as you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bicpl4u2pa View Post
    OUCH! You just called US middle aged!
    Thats all in your head! What we have found is that first of all most people in this lifestyle ARE in their 40's. Younger people we met are inexperienced, shy and quite frankly LOUSY lovers! Even when we were in our 20's we PREFERRED people in their 40's.
    You may have a misconception about weight as well. We are also nudists. There are A LOT of nudist camps/resorts in Fla that by their websites would make you think they are patronized by greek gods and goddeses. They ARENT! Fla resorts may tend to have a greater number of hot fit people but the percentage is probably about the same as anywhere else. There are lots of people in the same boat as you!
    HEY now hey now haha, I'm twenty two and I'm a great lay. My husband is just about thirty and I when we first started fooling around, he didn't expect much because I was young, so I had to be inexperienced. Turned out I was more experienced than he was and I taught him a whole hell of a lot Don't tell him I said that though, no need for him to be embarrased lol

Quote Originally Posted by upforfunDe View Post
    as a bi male i found this to be right on the mark as well as interesting.
    me too and I loved it!

what a refreshing article I just wish more people understand what it is like to be FULLY bi sexual

Very interesting article. I myself have never been to a swing club and this gave some insight as to why I wouldn't be interested in going. I had already suspected that a bi male would not be able to be open about his sexuality in such an environment and reading this article about it, for me proved to be the case.
    On the other hand, I have been to several bi sex parties given here in my area by a local bi group that have proven to be much more at ease and open about bisexual play with no pressure on any one. Some of them have been enjoyable and some not. But overall at least everyone had no fear about the fact that they're bisexual. For me the ultimate experience would be to fully express the full sensuality of the bisexual experience; where one doesn't have to feel like it's time to perform but where eventually the erotic becomes charged in such a way that one is completely comfortable in the moment. I am sure there are such environments for such play. Of course this kind of unfolding requires trust where one can open up to the experience. One of my complaints at these bi parties I've been to is that it is still more the males looking to connect with the females which I certainly don't mind since I too do the same thing. But when I have felt the urge to play with the men as well, there's a distance unless one of the women comes along to encourage the men to play. And some of the women voice this and bring the men together so they can watch and eventually join in from getting turned on by the activity. But of course, men are still more uptight about letting it go with men than women are with women. I realize this is not the case with all men and there are certainly exceptions as I've also met men at these parties that were not afraid to open up without a woman's encouragement. And I also respect the fact that some men are more reserved and are in the process of opening up as for some it's new to them to experience being bi. This is the nature of the different levels of experience for different people.
    I appreciate the article once again as it does help to clarify things.