Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Wink Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

I also discovered my CD side before I was ever with a man. I saw my panty fetish as an expression my my total enchantment with everything feminine. I used to love scanning clothing catalogs and the bra and girdle ads in the papers.

Today I am a senior (61) CD and some of my married buddies love me in drag and others prefer to meet me as a male. As a true bottom I always bow to their personal preference.

Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

Personally for me I think dressing just enhances the whole practice and I love to put on the nice short skirt pantys,a tube top and sandles I will paint my nails and do make up I look pretty hot considering the facts. anyway I love to feel feminine from time to time and guys go fuckinf nut for the shit something about a man looking like a woman I guess my only regret is I dont have nice big breast to complete me....chew on that..lol

12voltman pretty much said it for me!! I don't want my lovers wearing ANYTHING!! Maybe a condom.....

ole Stormy

Wow! Just joined and already love this site!!! It's like looking into my own life on some of these posts.

I consider myself bi-curious simply because I have not had any real experiences. I have been cross-dressing in one form or another since I was about 11. Started out wearing my sister's underwear, and damn did they feel good. Off and on over the years I would buy some sexy, frilly panties and wear them. When I met my wife I was able to fully explore this. She loved me in panties and pantyhose. Even attended a Kenny Chesney concert wearing hose and panties which were ripped off when we got home. For several years I only wore women's underwear. Recently that has declined, but only because of my job situation. Nothing better than the feel of that smooth and silky panty next to my butt and penis. Would find it sexy to be with a guy who was wearing a pair too!
    "Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike and I will be your conductor this evening."

I am a recent discoverer of cross-dressing. I get off on putting a vibrator into my ass, turning it on, and puting a pair of nylons on. The pantyhose hold the vibe in place while I put on a silk teddy, or a corset, or just a bra.

Talking Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

Quote Originally Posted by littlej1019
    I am a recent discoverer of cross-dressing. I get off on putting a vibrator into my ass, turning it on, and puting a pair of nylons on. The pantyhose hold the vibe in place while I put on a silk teddy, or a corset, or just a bra.
    That sounds absolutey divine!!!!!!
    "Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike and I will be your conductor this evening."

She-males tend to bring out strong protective instincts in me -- at least they have when they're not significantly taller than I am! (5'6"). I love their femininity, and I'm sure a petite she-male could drive me pretty wild. And yet with men I'm a born bottom; all part of being bi, and profoundly grateful for it!

Hi all

Just had my first night out as Sally (my fem name), me and some girls went for dinner and dancing in T.O's gay village. It was so amazing, I am in the clouds...and I'm hooked!

Cheers
    'The mind is open, the body is willing, and the heart is free to love all beings equally.'
    Bi-ten

Oh yeah, I wear bikini panties everyday. I wear men's briefs over them on work days just so that just in case my shirt gets untucked all they will see is the normal waistband. Underneath though is a heavily closeted, dirty little bitch. I'm a size 6, but if really horny drop to a 5, they are very tight, not much left to the imagination. They're usually dotted with pre-cum fluid stains by lunchtime. But I'm normal. lol

Quote Originally Posted by s_shunpike
    That sounds absolutey divine!!!!!!
    It is.

Never had a guy wearing women cloths. May be fun.

Thumbs up Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

Quote Originally Posted by Bi-ten
    Hi all

Just had my first night out as Sally (my fem name), me and some girls went for dinner and dancing in T.O's gay village. It was so amazing, I am in the clouds...and I'm hooked!

Cheers
    Yay for you, Bi-Ten! I'm glad you had a great time.
    I cannot sleep in your presence. In your absence, tears prevent me. You watch me My Beloved on each sleepless night and only You can see the difference. ~~Rumi

Smile Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

I'm a crossdresser and bi. I discovered both about myself arround the same time during my teens. It's so much fun to play with gender. As well who can go through a cold winter without a warm pair of tights

I admit I am not as big on the clothes as I am on the makeup. To me, this is the hottest expression of cross dressing:

A little bit of makeup goes SUCH a long way with me.

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Thumbs up Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

I'm Bi, been married twice, divorced twice, am now a grandfather and since about 15 years old have had lots of male lovers. Persuaded into frillies by an older lover when I was in my thirties. Loved it. It made me feel so submissive. Still great friends with my second ex-wife, to whom I confessed all about my dressing and Bi feelings. She is totally supportive, helps me buy clothes and advises me on make-up etc. I now live alone and can indulge to my hearts content. however, I would NEVER go out dressed, but have a few admirers who visit occasonally and certainly get 'turned on' by my undies, perfume, make-up etc.

I have indulged in it but it was a passing fancy.
    I have had occasion to play with a couple guys who CD. For them being "caught" as a female, and the ensuing submission, is an incredible turn on for them and me too. The mind at work....

I demand respect for my journey, but I offer submission to the worthy.

Well theres nothing wrong with men who cross dress.. I love cross dressers, drag queens and drag kings.

Being Transexual is not the same as transvestites. I've noticed that some posters have called transgendered men and women as "that word which i hate"

Maybe a bit of tollerance and the correct words are in order. Please be aware that there is trans men and transwomen on this site.

Sorry.....

If i ever got married i'd wear a suit.. Who's to say its gonna be a womans lol...
    Class, race, sexuality, gender and all other categories by which we categorize and dismiss each other need to be excavated from the inside.

Dorothy Allison quote.

I agree with Taylor....the right makeup on a guy is really hot. That's one of the things I miss about the 80's....the whole androgyny thing. It's a look I could never pull off myself, but I always admired those who could and did. As for cross dressing, when I want to see that I'll turn to the people who really do it right. (I turn on Monty Python) But the guy in Taylor's pic should stop biting his nails and go get a manicure. Bad nails on man or woman is so ewwwwww.

I think genderfuck is sexy. Really, isn't a strap-on is kinda like female drag? lol.

For me, the CD thing is tied in a lot to with a dom/sub rough sex thing. Being a little slut whore for a top guy or a strap-on gal. It's only an occasional fantasy, though. Not an everyday thing. I like the younger CDs who look good doing it, like this:

Not the guys who look like Chris Farley in a wig with lipstick.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggybabie View Post
    I think genderfuck is sexy. Really, isn't a strap-on is kinda like female drag? lol.

For me, the CD thing is tied in a lot to with a dom/sub rough sex thing. Being a little slut whore for a top guy or a strap-on gal. It's only an occasional fantasy, though. Not an everyday thing. I like the younger CDs who look good doing it, like this:

Not the guys who look like Chris Farley in a wig with lipstick.

Oh god yes!!! that picture rocks beyond words... Genderfucks oh yes oh yes oh yes. That picture alone is sending my signals all over the place. Great find@ ziggybabie.

I agree in part with what you said, i guess thats why i like cross dressers.

I liked the first picture but its too subtle, but the second picture hmm yeah lol that does it.
    Class, race, sexuality, gender and all other categories by which we categorize and dismiss each other need to be excavated from the inside.

Dorothy Allison quote.

I've experimented with it a little, for the sensations of wearing a tight two-piece swimsuit and just curiosity. I hadn't done it for ages but then I did it twice in the last week, coincidentally. I don't consider the little I did to be anything substantial.

The first time I looked at that gaylikegirl.com photo, earlier today, I wasn't turned on but this second time I definitely am. I've been to that website before but it didn't arouse me. I might visit it again to try again

Talking Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

I bisexual and I'm not into cross dressing, but I always liked sexy underwear. For me a big turn-on is a nice looking man or woman wearing sexy underwear and I love wearing thongs and bikini underwear. However there is something about wearing nice silk women underwear that makes me relax (yes like johnny deep in Ed Wood) and makes me feel good about myself. I guess is like everything in life there is a wide spectrum in every group and there are no absolutes. That is human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by bhg08054 View Post
    On some other sites I visit it seems a large percentage of men who identify themselves as bisexual are into cross-dressing, whether limited to wearing women's panties or full female dress.

Personally, this doesn't do anything for me, I like my men to look like men.

But my preference isn't what I mean this thread to be about.

What I'm wondering is how common cross-dressing actually is, both for men who otherwise identify as straight, and those who identify as bi?
    Well, as for me if I have to be a "bottom" and get it in my behind, then I would receive it as a "girl", same for oral sex. I do cross dress a lot, shave my whole body, wear bikini panties,mini skirts,wig & make up. I enjoy imensally being a girl for my boy friend and he loves it. In case you are wondering, my wife knows and actualy buy the stuff I need and loves to see me dressed up! By the way, we share the same guy.

Smile Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

If I have to have sex with another guy, then I'd rather have it as a "girl"
    I dress up in mini skirts,bikini panties,wig & make up and my boyfriend loves it!
    I also shave my whole body to look like more a women! I love to have him
    put his hands inside my skirt and caress my ass under my panties! This is only one of so manny joy in cross dressing!

Azrael

Every Halloween, and sometimes just because.
    Confused? Nah, just slightly genderqueer
    Every girlfriend I have I end up sharing clothes with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails manber.jpg  

Nice post Ziggybaby! I enjoy imagining being the crossdresser as well as imagining being the guy. I guess I'm bigendered as well as bisexual which is fine with me.

I also love women (preferably bisexual) who are turned on by watching not only bisexual guys together but also turned on by crossdressers. I enjoy being a man, but I also equally enjoy being dressed as a woman, thus the bigendered status.

Time for a cold shower, LOL!

Love this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Well, I like THAT picture... it's very.... (see post below) 80's. It's THAT kind of androgyny that turns me on the most...

Quote Originally Posted by Not2str8 View Post
    I agree with Taylor....the right makeup on a guy is really hot. That's one of the things I miss about the 80's....the whole androgyny thing. It's a look I could never pull off myself, but I always admired those who could and did. As for cross dressing, when I want to see that I'll turn to the people who really do it right. (I turn on Monty Python) But the guy in Taylor's pic should stop biting his nails and go get a manicure. Bad nails on man or woman is so ewwwwww.
    Yeah.. Christian really needs to have gone to the manicurist... or mabye he was bored at the bus stop. :p

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    That's awesome. lol.

Oh, and Taylor....Speaking of the 80s, you can't get much more androgynous looking than this (haha):

And they're such a "macho" band, too.

Quote Originally Posted by diB4u View Post
    Oh god yes!!! that picture rocks beyond words... Genderfucks oh yes oh yes oh yes. That picture alone is sending my signals all over the place. Great find@ ziggybabie.

I agree in part with what you said, i guess thats why i like cross dressers.

I liked the first picture but its too subtle, but the second picture hmm yeah lol that does it.
    Yeah. For me, that goes beyond sexuality even. I mean genderfuck means why can't a guy cry at a movie or like flowers or a gal like heavy metal or martial arts, without getting shit? Actually, labelfuck is more like it. I appreciate people who share that with me.

As I read thru the posts I began to wonder what came first - being Bi or Cross Dressing and then being aroused by playing the female role sexually? I have heard of guys who like to dress but are reluctant to act out sexually with a man, but after the first time, they can't get enough.

I maybe like that. I have only dressed in lingerie at times - silky hose, panties, a slip, some lipstick and then I am really turned on about having sex with a man.

So what do you think, what comes first - being Bi or being a Cross Dresser?
    |
    Mike