Register

Thread: Sharing

Sharing

Do you ever share your favorite cocksucker with your friends. I share my FWB with two of my friends. Sometimes, all together. Last weekend it was a fishing trip, we never got a line in the water...

Re: Sharing

I had a real hot sexy side chick for several years who was very submissive to my wishes and would do most anything I told her to do. On several occasions I would have a few guys over to watch a ball game or something and would beckon her to come into the den and take off her top and give me a blowjob. She complied and when I was done I asked if any other guys wanted one too and all three raised their hands. So I told her to blow each one in turn and she gladly complied. I also loaned her out to a friend for his bachelor party and she blew all 10 guys over the course of the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    I had a real hot sexy side chick for several years who was very submissive to my wishes and would do most anything I told her to do.
    Very hot! What a good girl!!!

used to have a sub i would share with my friends he loved being gangbanged and splitroasted

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    I had a real hot sexy side chick for several years who was very submissive to my wishes and would do most anything I told her to do. On several occasions I would have a few guys over to watch a ball game or something and would beckon her to come into the den and take off her top and give me a blowjob. She complied and when I was done I asked if any other guys wanted one too and all three raised their hands. So I told her to blow each one in turn and she gladly complied. I also loaned her out to a friend for his bachelor party and she blew all 10 guys over the course of the evening.
    If I had someone like her I wouldn't share her at all....
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Very hot, Waylon!

Quote Originally Posted by robandkate View Post
    Very hot, Waylon!
    Thanks. How about Kate? Ever share her with your buddies?

Oh, yea. I had Kate fucking two different older married buddies of mine before we even got married. I had to make sure she was into my preferred lifestyle. Our marriage is a second for each of us. My first wife fucked friends of mine too. I knew that I could never be happy in a monogamous relationship.

Other guys fucking my wife has always turned me on. I especially like it when she has sex with guys we know in our everyday life. I like being around guys in normal everyday situations who know from their own personal experience what a hot fuck my wife is. I like being around guys who know that they can fuck my wife.

Oh, yea. I had Kate fucking two different older married buddies of mine before we even got married. I had to make sure she was into my preferred lifestyle. Our marriage is a second for each of us. My first wife fucked friends of mine too. I knew that I could never be happy in a monogamous relationship.

Other guys fucking my wife has always turned me on. I especially like it when she has sex with guys we know in our everyday life. I like being around guys in normal everyday situations who know from their own personal experience what a hot fuck my wife is. I like being around guys who know that they can fuck my wife.
    It must be super hot to hang with men that are fucking your wife. I am sure many are envious of your position.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Wow! You two are soo cool!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I blew a guy at a park n ride lot one afternoon and when I was done, he said I was really good and asked if he could share my number with one of his friends. He said he knew that his friend and I would hit it off and it would be his goodbye present to his friend since he was moving away. I met up with his friend the following Saturday and gave him a good blowjob. Turned out we did hit it off and I serviced him several times.