Register

Thread: Profile stories

Profile stories

So, anyone got any stories of people profiles on hook up sites that just make you laugh ?

I got tons, but one that always makes me chuckle

When a 19 year old wants me to call him daddy.........or posts he is daddy AF

Re: Profile stories

I haven't looked lately but I've seen some doozies over the years. The ones that get me LMAO are the ones that goes on a rant about "real men" and what they do and don't do, and a laundry list of expectations and demands being presented that you have to agree to before you can get his good dick... and like it's a given that the dick is good - and you don't have a choice but to agree to his demands because if you don't, then you're not a real man.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I haven't looked lately but I've seen some doozies over the years. The ones that get me LMAO are the ones that goes on a rant about "real men" and what they do and don't do, and a laundry list of expectations and demands being presented that you have to agree to before you can get his good dick... and like it's a given that the dick is good - and you don't have a choice but to agree to his demands because if you don't, then you're not a real man.
    Yeah, I have seen a ton of those.

Add in, I need a picture first, you need to be completely passable, and there expectations of whaty you must do sexually, and how you must speak to them...................and of course you must host as they are discreet

They're discreet... and like you wouldn't want to be. Yep, you want all of your neighbors wondering why there are men lined up outside your place; one goes inside, then back outside minutes later. Nothing suspicious about that, right?

The ones that really get me are written by guys who want you to pay for the privilege of getting their dick... and like they have the best dick ever and insured by Lloyd's of London....

My wife and I are on a few swinger sites. It kills me the number of young guys who message stating "I'm a Bull, I'll give your wife what you can't" LOL!!

Well Sparky, the only thing I can't give my wife is a pussy to lick and you have made it clear you aren't bringing one with you. I always respond with " Since you aren't bringing a gal for me to play with I expect you to eagerly suck me off and take a thorough ass fucking!"

They have ALL disappeared after that...

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    They're discreet... and like you wouldn't want to be. Yep, you want all of your neighbors wondering why there are men lined up outside your place; one goes inside, then back outside minutes later. Nothing suspicious about that, right?

The ones that really get me are written by guys who want you to pay for the privilege of getting their dick... and like they have the best dick ever and insured by Lloyd's of London....
    I had one guy do that. He was supposedly 9”, thick cock and looking to get sucked. Once we started to arrange to meet he tells me, $900! He tried to sell me on paying him. ������