Register

Thread: ADVICE 101

ADVICE 101

Hi,
    I had posted a few months back: didn?t get much of a response, so Posting again.

Craigslist is gone, and my experience with Double list has very been bad as well. As a bottom I want to find a steady top
    FWB (I live in Dallas TX). Being closeted, I have to keep it ?under wraps?,

so in your experience, which is a good PAID platform to post on. I just have to make sure that site takes prepaid VISA cards. Looking for your answers do thanks for the same!!

Re: ADVICE 101

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    Hi,
    I had posted a few months back: didn?t get much of a response, so Posting again.

Craigslist is gone, and my experience with Double list has very been bad as well. As a bottom I want to find a steady top
    FWB (I live in Dallas TX). Being closeted, I have to keep it ?under wraps?,

so in your experience, which is a good PAID platform to post on. I just have to make sure that site takes prepaid VISA cards. Looking for your answers do thanks for the same!!
    have you tried adam4adam.com? I’ve had good luck there and it’s free. Paid sites seem to be trash and full of bots.

You probably didn't get much of a response because there aren't any paid places that are worth mentioning. Every guy I know - including myself - uses the free stuff... like Adam4Adam (the only one I use) and I hear that Grindr gets good results as well. I can't see paying to be aggravated on a site full of trash and bots...

Try Sniffies