Register

Who is in charge here?

In response to a question I had about not being able to change my location I've been told no one is maintaining this site. Someone has to be paying the hosting bill, so who is really behind this website?

Re: Who is in charge here?

The sad thing is whoever owns this site isn't putting any money into it to bring it up too where it should be.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

If anyone knows what's happening to Drew, they aren't saying .. it was years ago when that was brought up. But the site is still up, so someone must be still paying the monthly hosting fees.

My understanding is that the original owner was Drew and he is dead. One user reported the info about Drew's death a few years back. Both Brian and Drew were in Calgary, Alberta. Canada.

. Brian does the removing of some users. He tends to have contact with very few posters on the site. Brian has got rid of the trolls etc.

You may catch him posting on the site but Brian tends not to reply.
    Last edited by tenni; Feb 27, 2024 at 6:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    My understanding is that the original owner was Drew and he is dead. One user reported the info about Drew's death a few years back. Both Brian and Drew were in Calgary, Alberta. Canada.

. Brian does the removing of some users. He tends to have contact with very few posters on the site. Brian has got rid of the trolls etc.

You may catch him posting on the site but Brian tends not to reply.
    This is correct. Shame though, the chat on here was also super cool around 2008-2010.