Register

Thread: Fucking Family

Fucking Family

so this is a real event that happened to me about 10 years ago.. I had been seeing a guy for a while.. one day he txt me and said he was sending me a number of a lady he knew.. that he had been fucking for a while.. said she was married and wanted to explore being dominant to a guy.. wanted to know how I felt about getting pegged.. I told him why not I liked getting fucked by guys.. so I send her a txt and she came over the next day.. she was a total knockout but her face was like leather.. I figure that I won?t be looking at her so we get naked and she dose her thing., other than using a strap on.. she just did it by hand.. felt pretty good so this goes on for about a month.. then one day she shows up with a young stud looking guy.. said she had been getting fucked by him for a couple years.. he now wants to get some guy ass.. so they both fuck me.. after three or four weeks she tells me he is her oldest son.. she doesn?t want to share me with him so he is going to start meeting me on his own.. now he had a really nice cock so I agree.. they are both fucking me 1-2 times a week.. this goes on for about 5-6 months.. then I get a txt from same guy as before that he has referred me to a young stud about 20.. blond curly hair and muscular build.. hung extremely well.. he knows how to use his tool.. I am fucking him silly.. when one day the gal starts telling me that her husband had cheated on her.. but with another man.. she told me what his name was and I didn?t have the heart to tell her that it was me that he fucked for about 2 months.. anyway back to the three from before.. I am with the blond headed guy one day and he tells me about his stepmom and brother are fucking some guy., I get the feeling that I know who they are fucking.. yup me again.. so I let it go and kept on fucking all three for about 3 months.. till I couldn?t handle it anymore.. I break it off with the mom after about a year,, the older stepson after almost a year and the young son after almost 9 months.. that whole family fucked me at one point or another.. kinda got me weirded out.. so now I have a interview system in place to figure out that kinda stuff and I am way more selective with who I fuck..
    so what kinda weird things have happened to you?? Let?s hear about it..

Re: Fucking Family

That is a crazy story. Nothing that weird has happened to me yet..

The only kind of interesting coincidence off the top of the head is a bi married guy i met up with a few times with from a gay.com chat room. We actually didn't have sex but became friends and even cycled together.

A day after i get engaged, i go look for a house and who was the realtor but this guy.

i guess this is not exactly what you're looking for , but it's close. i have been bi since i was 25. i never told my wife ,until a few years ago. i met a guy at a bathhouse , we sucked each other and i fucked his ass , he loved that. he introduced me to his wife and shortly after i was fucking them both. good stuff. well , i wanted my wife to start fucking other men , so i introduced her to my bi buddy. he then started to fuck my wife. it comes down to this , my wife and i were sucking the same cock , only she didn't know it. i always found that quite erotic. later when i came out to her as bi, i told her that i was fucking him too. actually , she was ok with that. those days are gone now , i REALLY miss them.

Been in a few different family situations but one of the best met a very effeminate guy who was about to get beat by 3 assholes after helping him out of the jam we spent the day together then the night he was a virgin to anal sex but loved it once we got him accustomed to it we fucked and sucked and made out for 3 days , when I met his mother by accident in his kitchen wearing only my tight shorts we were both surprised , but she told me when she let herself into his place she had heard us fucking , while he was showering we got to talking and she kept staring at my crotch and asked if I was gay or bi , I told her I was not really into labels and that I was sexual , very , very sexual , when she fina.ly left she slipped her hand into my shorts feeling me real good and handed me her card , we met and spent a weekend together having really great sex , and anal for her too again she was virgin to this but wanted to feel what her son was getting , during the first weekend with her I meet her daughter but did not hookup with her until about a month latter , again lots of very hot frenzied sex and like her brother lots of making out , about three months into this I am with Kevin at his apartment when I meet his dad (divorced) from his mother but like his ex-wife he says that I should call him so as to talk well our conversation quickly got around to sex then to actually fucking and boy did he love sucking cock and kept asking me if his son had any trouble taking me inside his butt I told him of our first time and how it took real time and patience but he loves it so much............ still seeing all 4 of them

Closest I ever came to it was fucking a few sisters back in the day....Had a GF a few years back and really wanted to fuck her adult daughter. I'm pretty sure she wanted it to but never made it happen. (yet)

i was fucking a woman years ago about once a week i was also fucking this 21 year old boy one day when i went to her place he was there it was her son we just acted normal like we had just met she never caught on i quit fucking her but kept on fucking him for a year or so

This reminds me of a joke I heard. Ever had Rodeo Sex? Get balls deep in your girl and whisper in her ear "Your sister is a better fuck.", then try to hang on for at least 6 seconds! Apologies y'all but it's Rodeo time here in Houston!

My sister and I have been "keeping it in the family" since we were in our mid-teens. We are both in our late 30s now and live in different areas, but we still get together at least twice a year and enjoy mind-bending sex. She has a live-in female lover with whom she has been with for several years. Once I brought up the subject of us having a three-way, but my sis quickly shot down the idea, saying that her girlfriend doesn't want anything to do with men. She told me that she had been brutally gang raped by a bunch of guys when she was in high school and has only slept with women since then. To bad though. She is really pretty and has a body that any man (or woman) would die for.

I will admit i have had sex with my sister. Once and it was fantastic! We were in our late 20s and totally sober.
    We live in different states now and have been apart for a lot of years but if the chance ever happened again i know she would be into it for sure.
    Bi Versatile
    North Idaho.
    Spank that ass!

I posted this on a different thread, that has been lost to time...

I met this girl and we were dating. She invited me over to her house for pizza. as I'm eating Mom is playing Footsies with me, and touching my arm as her daughter's back is turned or wasn't looking. We broke up.

Years later I meet the Mom, and I asked her out. We had sex one night and she went Grizzly Bear on me " You fucked my daughter.!" she growled... I smiled at her and said," I just fucked you, are we even now?"
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I posted this on a different thread, that has been lost to time...

I met this girl and we were dating. She invited me over to her house for pizza. as I'm eating Mom is playing Footsies with me, and touching my arm as her daughter's back is turned or wasn't looking. We broke up.

Years later I meet the Mom, and I asked her out. We had sex one night and she went Grizzly Bear on me " You fucked my daughter.!" she growled... I smiled at her and said," I just fucked you, are we even now?"
    Like you, I slept with my girlfriend's mom, but our relationships happened in reverse. I met Lori (Kim's mom) when I was a sophomore in college. She worked in the admissions office, helped me with my registration, I finally worked up the courage to ask her out and, although she was almost 15 years older than me and to my surprise, she said yes. We went on a number of dates and ended up sleeping together on multiple occasions.

She didn't try to hide the fact that she had a teenage daughter, but never introduced me to her because she said she didn't like to introduce her to boyfriends unless it was something serious.

Fast forward nearly a year. Even though I would see Lori around campus on occasion, we weren't seeing each other any more. Then, my friend's girlfriend introduced me to her friend Kim who was still in high school and smoking hot! One night, after a house party and my brother's place, we ended up sharing a sleeping bag on his fold-out couch where I took her virginity. I know because we woke up the next morning soaked and stained. After showering, I gave her a pair of my sweats and drove her home. Imagine my surprise when we pulled up in front of Lori's house. When I asked her if she lived there with her mom, she said yes... that she split her time between her mom and dad. Then I asked the $10,000 dollar question... "You mom's name wouldn't happen to be Lori?" I asked. "Yeah, how did you know that?" she said. I told her that I knew her mom from school and that we had even gone out a few times, but I left out the part about having slept with her.

Kim was definitely surprised but not as surprised as Lori when Kim confided in her that we had spent the night together and that I had taken her cherry. Later that evening, Lori called me and threatened to have me thrown into jail if I went out with her daughter again. That was the last time I spoke to either one of them.