Register

Locker Room Sissy

I?m wondering how guys who want a sissy views me in the locker room. I am friendly, but also discreet. After a workout, I strip down to my bikini briefs that could pass for opaque panties. I do not overdo, but I certainly take my time. Then if I swim, I strip off showing I?m fully shaved head to toes, with just a tiny blonde puff above my modest package. Last time I was able to catch a nice glimpse of a penis that dwarfed mine. It took my breath away but I maintained my composure. Seemed carefully deliberate and we did exchange pleasantries. He was unfortunately on the way out. So, guys who want their cocks sucked, is this a good idea to get you to know I am willing?

Re: Locker Room Sissy

Go for it dear . Tell them you are willing

Sounds like you have the right body language in the locker room.

I was at the gym last week.. I always wear a sexy pair of lacy silk panties to the gym.. I was in Portland org.. hotel gym.. I had worked out and went for a soak in the hot pool.. when done I went to the sauna for more heat.. sweat out some of the winter blues.. after a good sweat I headed to the showers.. there were private showers and a gang type shower.. of course I went gang type.. what better way to show and see cock.. as I got in there were four older gents already there.. all standing facing each other chatting.. they took up all four corners.. so I chose a shower between the two on the left.. I said hello and introduce myself.. we passed pleasantries and I began to get cleaned up.. as I lathered up and was lathering my ass crack the guy on the right of me dropped his bottle of shampoo and it fell at my feet.. so I bend over and picked it up.. when I handed it to him he ask if he dropped it again would I bend over like that again and smiled?? I said sure!!! Again he dropped it.. this time I turned my ass to him and bent over to pick it up but spent a few extra moments bent over.. when I stood up I smiled and said that it was kinda cold in there and was going back to the sauna.. winked at him smiled at each of them and said see ya there.. I headed out to my locked and put my panties on and wrapped my towel around me and went to the sauna.. sure enough about 5 min later they came to the sauna all sporting bulge’s in their towels.. tow of them sat next to me and the other two stood in front of me.. I smiled and stood and removed my towel revealing my very sheer lacy silk g string panties.. they all smiled and said that they liked my panties and ask what I if I liked to suck cock.. I just smiled and sat down and reached out and pulled the towels off the two in front of me and began to fondle their cocks.. I ask if we would be interrupted.. they said that the sauna was theirs for two hours every other day.. and today was their day.. they met there and did their thing every other day.. I ask if I needed to leave if it was their time.. the cocks in my hands told me I was welcome to stay.. I folded my towel and placed it on the floor and knelt on it as they surrounded me.. I took one in each hand and one in my mouth.. I took turns sucking them.. they each grew and hardened nicely and I was really giving them good head.. one of them comments about me not having pubic hair sticking out of my panties.. I told them that I had none.. I was soft and smooth.. that I had little to no hair down there any more being waxed every Friday.. they admit they could see?? I told them that if they removed my panties that they each had to fuck me and cum inside me.. they looked at each other and began to smile as they lifted me to my feet and all four removed my panties and began to explore my lower body.. one had my clitty in hand two were rubbing my smooth legs and the other had his fingers in my pussy crack.. then one rubbing my legs turned and left for a minute then returned with a bottle of oil.. I was soon covered with oil and their hands.. I was returning the favor.. then it happened two fingers slipped into my pussy.. without thinking I just bent over and pushed agents them.. they knew then that this was not my first rodeo.. they were all hard as a rock and all quite endowed.. one much more so than the others.. they placed me on all fours on the seat behind me.. I felt all their hands on me as one took me your the hips while the others spread my pussy cheeks.. more oil was applied to my pussy As he pressed into me.. I felt my pussy open up as he entered me.. ahhh he felt good.. he pushed in balls deep and began to fuck me this went on for about ten minutes then they swoop places.. again about ten minutes and change.. this went on for about an hour.. every now and then I would suck one to maintain hardness.. then the first one cum in me then the second.. the other two lasted much longer and stayed in me much longer.. till the third one lost his load.. I had cum dribbling down my legs and oil too.. the final guy ask me to move to my back and spread my legs for him.. he was the larger of the bunch.. he took the bottle of oil and pushed it into my pussy and deposited a large amount inside me then rammed himself in me to keep it in me.. I felt him push it deep inside me with his cock and it felt amazing.. he fucked me for most of the next hour with my legs wrapped around his neck.. he fucked me quite hard and aggressively.. then started grunting and stiffening up.. he was close.. we were both ringing wet with sweat and both very sexually exhausted.. then he filled me with his little sailors.. he stayed in me till he fell out.. and I gushed oil and cum!! They helped me to my feet and thanked me for a great afternoon.. I went back to the hot tub to soak for a bit and relax.. when I showered and dressed I found my panties folded and placed in my locker with a invite to come back in a couple days.. needless to say I left the next day to return home.. but I have the number that was left and you can bet when I go back in a couple months I will try and make iron a day they will be there!!!

I never was a locker room sissy, but found plenty of cock in them. Observed a lot of cock sucking and fucking in them too. Great place to pick up though.

When I was a teen in high school one of my strongest fantasies was to suck off everyone in the locker room. It really didn't help that one boy used to be in the group shower standing there in plain view of everyone else in my row of lockers. He was so beautiful ..The rest of us just wanted to get changed as quick as possible before the next class started.

Of course I was waay too shy to act on it, and back then you just didn't .. you couldn't tell anyone you felt like that.

Thankfully the hormones eventually did calm back down, nowadays I'm not sure I would have the stamina to try to suck all of you dry ..

Plus there are a few other things we could do that are a lot more fulfilling now that we are actually aware of what's going on. My slightly larger friend lifts me up and puts me places .. it's a lot of fun getting lost in a bear hug, among other things.
    Last edited by elian2; Feb 4, 2024 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    When I was a teen in high school one of my strongest fantasies was to suck off everyone in the locker room. It really didn't help that one boy used to be in the group shower standing there in plain view of everyone else in my row of lockers. He was so beautiful ..The rest of us just wanted to get changed as quick as possible before the next class started.

Of course I was waay too shy to act on it, and back then you just didn't .. you couldn't tell anyone you felt like that.

So true. I get that.

Thankfully the hormones eventually did calm back down, nowadays I'm not sure I would have the stamina to try to suck all of you dry ..

Plus there are a few other things we could do that are a lot more fulfilling now that we are actually aware of what's going on. My slightly larger friend lifts me up and puts me places .. it's a lot of fun getting lost in a bear hug, among other things.
    When I was in college, I worked as a night janitor at a 24-hour Fitness. I saw a lot go on at that club that had nothing to do with working out with weights. They didn't have curtains in the showers and they were very small stalls. By my third night on the job, I'd seen guys giving head and fucking. It was kind of like a usual live theater.

After about a week on the job, I got an offer from one of the patrons who said he'd seen me checking out the action and wanted to know if I would give him a blowjob. The next morning, I watched him shower and jack off some. We agreed to meet in the parking lot, then drove to an empty parking lot where I sucked him. It's strange how people know.

Thanks for the encouragement. I do have some trepidation. I want to be subtle enough so I do not offend, but also obvious enough to attract. I guess being fully shaven is really no big deal nowadays, even if wearing cute panty-like bikini briefs. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy325 View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement. I do have some trepidation. I want to be subtle enough so I do not offend, but also obvious enough to attract. I guess being fully shaven is really no big deal nowadays, even if wearing cute panty-like bikini briefs. Wish me luck.
    Wishing you luck! And being shaven is a given. Nobody likes a pubic hair in their teeth!