Register

do you have a preference ??

for those of you in a relationship with a woman (either a wife or girlfriend ), do you prefer her pussy shaved or hairy ?
    When my wife and I first got together, she had her natural bush, then she started trimming it and eventually shaved it smooth and she kept it that way ( or rather I did, she loved me to shave it for her ) for a number of years.
    Over the last few years though, she's let her natural bush grow back in, and I've decided I like it hairy best of all, love burying my face in her muff and eating her hairy pussy until she cums all over my face.
    Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn down licking one that's Brazilian style....it's all good....

Re: do you have a preference ??

Like you say, it’s all good. Shaved for me.

Shaved

always shaved. pussy is so much nicer to eat, when there is nothing in the way. i also have kept my cock shaved for decades. i have never had any complaints from any of my cocksuckers !

love old school bush!!!

Trimmed..... Never really been in to shaved and bushy can mean pubes in the mouth, lol....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Every woman I've been with has been Natural.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Shaved but i would not turn down natural either!
    Bi Versatile
    North Idaho.
    Spank that ass!

Shaved for me

Shaved

Pussy, served as they like it.

Shaved is easier to keep clean, especially with older women who have incontinence issues. Nothing kills my desire to eat pussy faster than having it taste like stale piss.

love them shaved

shaved on both men and women!!! I love soft smooth skin on skin!!!

I strongly prefer all natural and very hairy

Shaved

I most definitely prefer shaved genetalia one women and men. Let's face it; nobody likes choking on a pubic hair. The young couple that introduced me to bi forms of play several years ago were insistent that everyone be completely hairless, because oral sex was an important part of our sexual repertoire. We'd have fun taking turns shaving one another bare.

I prefer shaved pussy my current gf is shaved and she says she has been since her early 20's

Shaved for women and men

Shaved every time. Love the feel of a shaved pussy on my face.

I like mine trimmed. Full bush is too much in the way but shaved tends to be too sensitive for my lady, you can't beat a nice tight trim.

I love a slick pussy. But do enjoy her fuzzy cunt too. She's in the shower right now, gonna lick awhile. Wish we had a large uncut cock to join.

For puss? I’ll probably never have any again, if we’re being honest here. Not by choice, just being real.
    However, I do like guys that have a little hair, something to have some fun with. But trimming is always appreciated. I’m dolphin smooth, my boyfriend has about the perfect amount of lovely body hair, love rubbing my fingers through his hairy chest, but he trims the rest for the most part. Recently he’s been experimenting with a little landing strip down there. It’s hot, makes his cock look just a bit bigger. Yum all around.

Trimmed pussy for me. Love to know I am eating out a fully grown woman.

I was a young pussy eating freak in the 80s They all had a bush back then except one girl I would hook up once in a while, always loved her bald pussy. I started dating a gal 20 some years ago that kept hers shaved smooth as well. She wanted me to shave so I did and have never looked back. Every woman since has shaved for me and I haven't had a pube caught in the back of my throat for years.
    Keep em smooth for me

Quote Originally Posted by Warren63 View Post
    I love a slick pussy. But do enjoy her fuzzy cunt too. She's in the shower right now, gonna lick awhile. Wish we had a large uncut cock to join.
    to; Warren63.....
    https://www.bisexual.com/forum/attac...3&d=1630105140
    maybe like this ??......not sure if mine qualifies as large though lol
    Last edited by Modude; Feb 3, 2024 at 5:46 PM.

Closely trimmed for me.

Shaved. Male or female. Nobody likes to pick pubic hairs out of their teeth.

Wife's hair is natural, but she's Asian- hair up top, but none around her lips. Perfect eating - tickle your nose while you eat! Men, I prefer short/trimmed.

What's the saying..."Bald is Beautiful"