Register

Thread: Glory hole

Glory hole

Have many of you used a glory hole?
    I never thought it would be something I was into until I met a guy on squirt with a huge cock who wanted a BJ. I told him I was a top for the most but would love to suck that beautiful cock.
    He told me he was not attracted to men and would only do it with a glory hole. I was working on a house at the time and was able to use a large piece of cardboard to make a glory hole and set it up just inside the front door. I told him to come over, come in the front door and it would be ready for him.
    At this time I had sucked a lot of cocks and fucked a lot of ass but had never let a guy cum in my mouth. He came on time, stepped inside, opened his pants and put that beautiful cock though the hole.
    I was on my knees and went to town on that big cock and balls until he rewarded me with my first load of cum in my mouth, I loved it! He said I was a great cock sucker. We chatted later about doing it again but before we did his profile disappeared, maybe his wife caught him.
    After that I was on a cock sucking frenzy for awhile but only used the glory hole once. I might do it again in the right situation.

Re: Glory hole

I remember back in the day there were gloryholes around pretty much in most decent size towns. I would usually go visit them whenever I was in a new town because I always liked getting my cock sucked by anyone who wanted to do it. We also had a nice bookstore near me that I used to frequent. Later in life after I was married to my first wife, she got me interested in trying to do the sucking. Found out I liked it and started going to the gloryhole to practice my sucking skills, and had a lot of fun sucking. Once I came across the biggest cock I’ve ever seen and sucked. About this time gloryholes started to disappear here in Austin Tx. Unfortunately I had to learn the frustrating language of cruising adult bookstores to find guys that wanted their cock sucked. I sure miss the good old days when you could camp out in front of a gloryhole and wait for a cock to come through the hole wanting to be emptied.

Years ago I ventured in to an adult bookstore north of Columbus Ohio and started my journey of many pleasurable episodes sucking cock. At this establishment I was able to entertain and suck the thinnest and thickest cocks I ever had (think pencil vs. beer can). I was able to visit this establishment about once a week for approximately 7 years. I was not always lucky and sometimes even left before the action started. Later periods in different states and now in NH where the action is pretty good.

Qhen i was younger i I had my dick sucked through a gloryhole maybe 4 times. I'm not really a fan of it. Being married to a woman, I like the taboo of watching a man sucking my dick. Now that I am older and being more open to myself about my sexual appetite and desires, I want to suck dick. The only way I want to do it is with both of us completely naked. I want to see the man whos cock I'm sucking.

I used to go to one in an adult video store occasionally but haven’t been in a few years. It was fun but got too dangerous so I can’t risk it any longer. There were booths, one being a bigger one without holes in the wall, but more often than not I’d find a guy I clicked with and we’d go in a booth together and get naked and do things.

I love ABS gloryhole arcades. Portland, Oregon is rife with clean, upscale arcades. The excitement of being there, knowing that everyone is there for the same thing, is palpable.

Glory holes for great when I just started sucking cock. I love the variety gave me, and Help me keep my sanity after years of re pressing this. I visit them now from time to time when I get one of those days that I just gotta suck a cock

My first time sucking as an adult was at gloryhole. I sucked 3 cocks that night, swallowing 2 with the other pulling out and jerking on my face. It’s been year ago now but still exciting to think back on it.

A gloryhole solves the whole "No attraction to men, just their cock" aspect of sucking cock. You can look through the hole to evaluate the overall look of the guy and whether he looks like a safe bet. Most of the men I've sucked had on a wedding ring. The excitement as that cock comes through the hole is indescribable.

When I was younger, back when the dinosaurs ruled the Earth, I gave glory holes a try but never reply enjoyed it. Recently I connected with a guy who runs a sheet GH out of his home. The trip is not far and he does an outstanding job. I'll definitely be returning!

Back when I was in college, I used to frequent a barns & noble that was in my area. One afternoon, I was sitting in one of the chairs skimming a book that I was thinking about buying when this guy came up to me and asked me if I could help him out? At first I thought he thought that I worked there. I told him that I could see what I could do but quickly explained that I wasn't an employee of the store. That's when he told me he knew that. Then he asked me to show him where the men's room was. I said very naively, it's in the basement, but I can show you if you want?

As we crossed the store, he asked me if I was the guy from squirt? I said no, what's that? He started to apologize and said that he'd made a big mistake and quickly left.

A couple of weeks later, after I'd had a chance to check out the site, I saw him again at the same store. This time I approached him. I explained that I had checked out the site and asked him what was it that he had been looking for the last time he approached me? After a little small, he told me that this guy had told him he could get a bj if he showed up at the store at a certain time and go to a certain section.

I said that it wasn't me, but if you just need a bj, I could handle that for you. He was like, "Really? Just like that?" He was wearing a wedding ring that didn't look like it had moved in 10+ years, so I asked him when the last time he had a bj. Then he surprised me by saying he had never had one. That his wife refused to do it and he'd never had one before he got married.

I told him to follow me to the men's room. We went into the handicapped stall, I unzipped his pants and pulled out one of the nicest cocks I'd ever seen. It was every bit of 8 inches, thick with a set of balls to match. As soon as I took him into my mouth he started to moan. "Fuck that feels good," he whispered. "Oh fuck yeah."

He didn't last long... maybe three or four minutes and he came what seemed like was quart. After we finished and were both washing up at the sink, he asked me if I had ever done anything like that before? I told him that I had been sucking cock since I was barely a teenager.

It wasn't technically a glory hole, but a bathroom stall in a bookstore is pretty close.

Very nice story. Got my cock aroused reading.

Have you gotten to suck that magnificent cock any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Kysquire View Post
    Mine too!

as I have related here before: I suck it get things hard and ready to be in me.. and as I learned back when I was transitioned if you suck him to completion most likely he would loose interest and leave.. this all left me feeling very frustrated,, as I wanted to be fucked and get his load deep inside of me..
    so I was invited to a party about 3 years ago and told that there would be 30 plus guys attending.. so when I arrived and had gotten naked I was directed into a large room where there about 10/12 sheets of plywood arranged in a zigzag configuration.. each had a couple holes in them about waist high.. there were around 15 or so guys all standing in a line dicks in hand waiting.. looked to be two of the holes being used.. so I went to the far end of the wall and motioned.. I noticed a small group of guys fallow me there.. I ask them to join me behind the wall.. I explained that I loved to suck but wanted even more to get fucked and for them to unload their load in me.. so we both got what we wanted.. there were four of them and they all agreed.. so one by one they each stuck their cock through the hole and I sucked them to get them good and hard then backed up and on to their cocks where they fucked me rather well.. I knew that there were four so when the fifth and sixth and seventh came in me I knew that I was doing well.. then as I was about to go down on the eighth I was invited to a private room where there was going to be a group of guys that wanted to play.. so as I walked in I recognize three of the original four guys and five that I didn’t know.. I walked to the center of the room where there was a table and got placed on the table on my back.. spent the next 4 hours sucking to revive erection and getting my pussy wrecked very well.. not sure how much cum I had inside me but it dribbled out of me every time I moved for the rest of the night.. gh are fun if you can all get what you want!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kysquire View Post
    Thanks Kysuire, it was fun re-living it.

Quote Originally Posted by macbi60 View Post
    Have you gotten to suck that magnificent cock any more?
    Hi macbi60. No. Unfortunately it was one of those one-offs.

where i live , there used to be a few ABS's with glory holes. but when aids came around they pretty much sealed them all up. it's too bad , they were a lot of fun . i sucked my biggest cock through one of them. we liked each others cock so much,that he came into my booth and we did some real dirty shit . that was a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by colfax129 View Post
    A gloryhole solves the whole "No attraction to men, just their cock" aspect of sucking cock. You can look through the hole to evaluate the overall look of the guy and whether he looks like a safe bet. Most of the men I've sucked had on a wedding ring. The excitement as that cock comes through the hole is indescribable.
    I feel the same. It's the cock, not the man. I have sucked off a very ugly guy who had a very beautiful cock. He was clean and affluent. I loved GHs. I fucked a guy and didn't realize it until I came. I don't fuck ass!

Ah, no thanks. . . I'd be afraid to catch a Disease... Also, what if I stuffed my dick in the hole and someone on the other side slapped my dick with 2 bricks.... Just sayin'...
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by colfax129 View Post
    You hit the nail on the head about sucking cock at a glory hole. I am the type of guy who is entirely mesmerized when presented with a cock. I want to fondle it and caress it and suck it...rub it over my lips...admire it and generally admire and adore it. However, it's the only part of a man that I want to appreciate and serve. I am only into his cock. Sitting in the booth, waiting to see movement through the glory hole, looking through to see a guy showing his cock off, then awaiting for the prize to come through the hole...it's (forgive me) 'heady stuff' for sure!

Sadly, I've only sucked one cock at a glory hole and never got that one cock off in my mouth. I wish the risk of catching something wasn't a concern. I'd be a regular at an ABS....ideally for married men who come to get what they don't get at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    as I have related here before: I suck it get things hard and ready to be in me.. and as I learned back when I was transitioned if you suck him to completion most likely he would loose interest and leave.. this all left me feeling very frustrated,, as I wanted to be fucked and get his load deep inside of me..
    so I was invited to a party about 3 years ago and told that there would be 30 plus guys attending.. so when I arrived and had gotten naked I was directed into a large room where there about 10/12 sheets of plywood arranged in a zigzag configuration.. each had a couple holes in them about waist high.. there were around 15 or so guys all standing in a line dicks in hand waiting.. looked to be two of the holes being used.. so I went to the far end of the wall and motioned.. I noticed a small group of guys fallow me there.. I ask them to join me behind the wall.. I explained that I loved to suck but wanted even more to get fucked and for them to unload their load in me.. so we both got what we wanted.. there were four of them and they all agreed.. so one by one they each stuck their cock through the hole and I sucked them to get them good and hard then backed up and on to their cocks where they fucked me rather well.. I knew that there were four so when the fifth and sixth and seventh came in me I knew that I was doing well.. then as I was about to go down on the eighth I was invited to a private room where there was going to be a group of guys that wanted to play.. so as I walked in I recognize three of the original four guys and five that I didn’t know.. I walked to the center of the room where there was a table and got placed on the table on my back.. spent the next 4 hours sucking to revive erection and getting my pussy wrecked very well.. not sure how much cum I had inside me but it dribbled out of me every time I moved for the rest of the night.. gh are fun if you can all get what you want!!!
    That is a hot story, i would love to be used like that!

I absolutely LOVE sucking cock at a gloryhole!! Can't get enough. I had given a lot of blowjobs before I discovered them, but once I learned the joy of sucking off a completely anonymous guy with no strings and no drama I was hooked. Easily 95% of the guys I have sucked off were through a gloryhole.

Flavored condoms are a great way to take the fear out of sucking at a gloryhole.