Register

hands free prostate orgasm?

Wondering if anyone has had any luck achieving the hands free orgasm? I have come so close, but can't seem to finish. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Re: hands free prostate orgasm?

Yes honey, men can experience extreme pleasure too. It just takes giving up a little bit of that control we've all been told we always need to have and surrendering to the feeling, caring deeply for your own self.

Can do with toys, the hornier you are the easier it is to achieve. I bought one of those dildos with thrusting action and was able to finally remember that orgasm and ejaculation are two different things.

The aneros is also a very frustrating, but also very rewarding toy .. it massages the pressure points of prostate and perenium using nothing but your own body's kegel muscles and the fact that it's unbalanced. Frustrating as hell because most sex toys are designed to work as quickly as possible right? This thing, you have to be aroused (wanting to be receptive, not necessarily erect). You have to treat yourself kindly, don't be in a rush, use just enough lube, play with your breasts, your thighs, your cheeks, anything BUT your cock. Think of your cock like a big clitoris, because when you use this thing that's essentially what it is. If you touch yourself too much up front you WILL come easily with an ejaculation but that's not what you are after. You are after all the little sensations and waves of pleasure from edging with it and having your prostate milked and rubbed by the toy and your own self.

Eventually you might feel an orgasm, and some fluid will probably leak from your semi erect dick, and about five minutes later, another one .. and one time my body just sort of got in a feedback loop where it kept coming like waves .. that was is rare for me .. about 3 orgasms is my limit.

The whole time you are either edging your penis to get right up there or just leaving it alone. It takes a lot of stamina, and breathing correctly .. totally different sensation but a lot of fun. I bet it's about as close to female orgasm as a male can get.

Other than that it was when I was like 9-10 .. I was able orgasm and ejaculate multiple times in a row because I wasn't yet mature enough to produce sperm or have a refractory period. That one summer the vacuum and I became really good friends.

I would always recommend lube, but the one time I was horny and receptive enough I took the whole toy in without lube. That felt so good and right at that one point in time.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 20, 2024 at 2:18 PM.

hands free anal orgasm is by far the most mind blowing amazing feeling you will ever experience if you get there!!! It takes some time and effort but is easily achieved with the right guy or guy’s and a bit of a mindset change.. most often sex with men is kind of wild and crazy do to the time crunch most men are in and the simple fact that most guy’s get their rocks off rather quickly.. for me it takes some time to build to real mind blowing orgasm.. both my hubby’s can achieve this with me but it is always easier with both of them.. first I feel small twinges of pleasure as they take turns.. then they build into what I call pangs as they get stronger and longer.. I am usually leaking pre cum by this point.. then I will usually cum the first time.. as things continue the feelings get deeper and stronger and more powerful.. the pleasure is kinda like a wave that washes over me.. they get closer together meaning more frequent and stronger.. as they build I a soon in a constant state of orgasm as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rolled through my body.. I begin to quiver and shake and convulse as my mind and body are sexually overwhelmed with sexual pleasure.. it is the very best sexual orgasm a man can experience!! It leaves me exhausted and worn out but so sexually charged as well!!!

Good luck, I have never been able to pull it off. Really wish I could because it looks really hot when I watch it on a vid. The last one I saw the guy got off by playing with his own nipples

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    both my hubby?s can achieve this with me but it is always easier with both of them..
    Hopefully they realize how lucky they are to have a beautiful one to devote so much attention to..

I've only ever explored anal penetration maybe ten times in my life. I was pegged four times with a dildo during threesome play, then graduated to actually bottoming for Dave, a special friend who shares my interest in bi forms of expression. I can say from experience that the hands-free prostate orgasm is not a myth. It's a real thing -- and while somewhat allusive, it's pretty damned awesome!

Now, it bears note that anal sex has never been my favorite sexual activity. Particularly in the early going, there was just a lot of pressure and an uncomfortable sense of fullness that I would have preferred to live without. Truth be told, I submitted to bottoming only to accommodate an insistent partner. In the course of having my backside penetrated, however, I discovered a wonderful payoff.

After each of my pegging experiences, I noticed that my orgasms were unusually intense, lasted significantly longer, and caused me to ejaculate copious amounts of semen. So when Dave, who shares my bi interests, asked if I’d ever allow him to fuck me, I found myself saying enthusiastically yes!

After maybe an hour of foreplay that included a warm water enema, stretching with one finger, then two fingers, and finally life-sized dildo, we lubed up and I straddled Dave in the so-called cowboy position. Being on top put me at ease, as I had complete control over the speed and depth of penetration. To my amazement, Dave’s cock went about right in to the hilt with little or no almost no resistance.

After fucking in that position for maybe 15 or 20 minutes, I sensed Dave was nearing the edge. He was moaning sensuously, incoherently. His breathing became ragged and he began bucking his hips rhythmically in time with my thrusts. I reached behind me to fondle his ball sac, which was drawn up tight and realized I was about receive another man’s cum inside me.

The idea of that somehow excited me, and I suddenly became aware of that familiar glow, that tingle deep inside that usually comes just as I’m about to cum. I though that odd, since I was only half erect and Dave hadn’t even touched my cock! Disappointingly, I didn’t orgasm, but the feeling of inevitability continued until Dave exclaimed “Oh, fuck, yes! Is it okay if I cum inside you?”

Before I could reply, I felt his cock go very rigid, then twitch and throb spasmodically as he delivered his load. As his orgasm subsided, I looked down and was surprised to find a single strand of semen trickling from my own cock.

We lay together in an exhausted heap. Dave’s deflating cock fell out of me, and we fell asleep. After a nap of about 40 or 45 minutes, Dave shook me gently. “I want to fuck you again,” he said, “this time in a different position.”

I was already as stretched out and well-lubricated as I was ever going to be, and since Dave seemed insistent I told him to go for it.

He put me on my back, placed my legs over his shoulders, and penetrated me in what is sometimes called the gay missionary position. Freer now to thrust his hips, Dave pounded my backside vigorously, and I wondered if he was as forceful with his wife as he was being with me. I could hear his balls slapping my ass as his cock sawed in and out with long, deep strokes.

My nipples were erect, and when I began pinching them, that wonderful pre-orgasmic glow returned. It grew stronger – so strong I that I told Dave, “I think you’re gonna make me cum.”

Moments later, I was having a powerful, gut-wrenching, full on orgasm. It felt a little different than usual – concentrated more inside me than in my genitals, if that makes sense. But it was no less pleasurable, and it seemed to go on forever as a pool of warm semen formed on my belly. I wasn’t completely hard, but that didn’t seem to matter. I was cumming hard, and soon, so was Dave!

Dave and I fucked another four times after that, but never experienced another spontaneous orgasm, although I certainly hoped I would. If I could find a willing partner, I'd love to explore that again.

That's the thing, the biggest sex organ is actually the brain .. there's a huge difference between "playing with your ass" and being willing, horny and "receptive" .. remember that next time your wife asks for foreplay

What did it for me was feeling my partner grinding hard against me. He was balls deep inside and trying to press further. That set off my first hands-free orgasm.

elain2 is right. When you let go of all of your inhibitions, you will be satisified.

Didn't know it when i had one,now i don't have ond!

Didn't I tell you all that story? The FIRST time I had one I was like 14 and ate too much candy, it was late at night and I didn't want to wake everyone up using the toilet so I tried to ride things out with a full colon. I got quite a surprise!

It wasn't until just a few years ago that I remembered what that felt like and started trying to replicate the sensation with toys.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    Didn't I tell you all that story? The FIRST time I had one I was like 14 and ate too much candy, it was late at night and I didn't want to wake everyone up using the toilet so I tried to ride things out with a full colon. I got quite a surprise!

It wasn't until just a few years ago that I remembered what that felt like and started trying to replicate the sensation with toys.
    You win for the most accidental way to discover the prostate orgasm! LOL

By that time I knew very well about masturbation but this new sensation was quite a surprise; and of course I DID eventually have to sneak down and use the bathroom .. for obvious reasons I was not able to replicate that one again for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by scmale29 View Post
    Wondering if anyone has had any luck achieving the hands free orgasm? I have come so close, but can't seem to finish. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
    Yes, but it was years ago when I was younger. My girlfriend had a large strap-on cock. She liked for me to straddle her and ride, taking things at my own pace, slowly at first but building up to a hard butt-slamming finish. There were several times when I came nicely, hands free, all over her tight little belly and firm tits.
    Wish I could do it now (at age 65)!