Register

Hooked on Big Cocks

I could never take a big cock in my ass and can hardly fit one in my mouth but I am so hooked on watching guys with big cocks stroking them and cum. I have been masturbating a lot to big cocks and when my wife's Mr. 10 Inch is in town I get to play a lot with them. I love the look of his big cock and love sucking it and holding it in my hand. I do wish I could take it but for me a 5 or 6 is more than enough.

Re: Hooked on Big Cocks

too big is no fun i would never consider anything over 8 inchs but 6 to 7 is what i like

TRICK69

I can only take a big dildo in so far. It starts to hurt if i go deeper.

I love girthy cocks with big round heads that are bigger than my own. The feeling of taking a big head into my mouth and sucking on it as much as I want gives me so much pleasure. I love nothing more than feeling the shape and texture of a man's big dickhead with my tongue and lips as thick warm sperm starts gushing from his slit. The texture and tastes of his fleshy head mixing with his slippery and salty sperm is enough to make me nut hands free

I love a big cock ,just to suck it and take my time.

What I can imagine and what I'm actually capable of are two different things. I did date someone I'll only refer to as Mr. Horse for a while but I think he realized he would break me if we actually tried the obvious thing. Scary, but fun. We are still platonic friends anyway.

It's really fun to watch someone with a big cock get off, but it's not like I'm picking and choosing here. It takes time to build up the emotional rapport I need to be intimate with someone these days. I'm not willing to throw all that hard work away just because of the size of their anatomy.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 19, 2024 at 6:28 AM.

Personally, I am not a fan of big cocks. I prefer average to slightly smaller myself but again, thats my personal preference.
    Biggins are nice to look at but for me, when I see a cock thats average, nice thickness and veiny with a nice sized head, Well my mouth just waters

I've always been a bit of a size queen when it comes to fucking, I've yet to meet a cock that I couldn't comfortably take up my ass.

I'm a top for the most part but still love to suck big cocks. Two of the young guys I fuck have big beautiful uncut cocks that I love to suck or even just play with and watch it cum.

Definitely on my bucket list. A well hung stud letting me and wifey play with his long thick cock all day as we hang by the pool

I prefer a big cock, 8+ actually! I like the way it feels to get stretched ​and filled up and know that my tight ass is making him cum. The biggest that I have had was our black friend's fat 9 inch cock and it felt so good to get filled up by him. Very hot!
    Happy wife, happy life!

I prefer an average cut cock - 5 "- 6" with a nice pair of shaved balls. At my age it's getting harder to find.

I love cock.. I love all cock and how it feels inside me.. I do love being stretched and feeling it deep in me but mostly I just love feeling it pumping in and out of my pussy!! I love knowing that my pussy felt good to my man and he liked it enough to impregnate me with his seed!!!

I do not do anal sex. But, I love sucking a big cock. Thick and long is great for me.
    I might like small as well However, I have much more experience sucking a large cock.
    JEM

I have a nice 8" dildo 1.5 in. Across feels wonderful!

It used to be a struggle for me to take a big cock, I have a female friend who like her strapons and to supervise a few of her "boys" She has trained my arse with her strapons now I can take the largest of her "boys"

You can get to there it takes time and a lot of being fucked ................. what's not to like

If you want to talk about toys that's one thing but I'll never admit that I like cock because a cock is attached to a human .. it's the person it's attached to, and what they can do with what nature endowed them with that I like..

Okay, okay, well that's a stupid statement because you all know I can't stop staring but anyway .. I'm trying to be a good boy here.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 29, 2024 at 7:41 AM.

I seem to be the opposite case. After a jaw reconstruction for head and neck cancer, I can't open my mouth wide enough to fit two stacked fingers between my front teeth. Now I can only enjoy smaller cocks.

I read a great number of fantastic replies. The only
    big one I have had was 8,5 inches.. very thick as well.
    I don’t know how it got fully in, but we fucked for more than an hour. It was so heavenly!

I tend to like them a bit smaller myself and love to take it up the ass, but if I like the guy I’ll do my best to accommodate him with lots of lube. I do like some width with a big head on it but prefer it to be 5 or 6 inches. Biggest one I ever took was about 7.3 inches but unusually wide. He didn’t hurt, but it was uncomfortable until I was broken in and remembered to push out on it with my sphincter muscle.