Register

Thread: forced

forced

when you were young , were you ever forced to suck a cock , or take it in the ass ? did you start to like it after a while , and decided that you were bi ? it has never happened to me , but i'm sure some have had this experience .

Re: forced

When I was 12 or 13, I had a babysitter an older guy in the neighborhood that began compensating his pay by forcing me pleasure him.
    It started with me fondling him and eventually moved to oral.
    It became a weekly occurrence, I would jack him off for a period of time and then he would force me down on him.
    Eventually yes I began to enjoy our "special times"

I've shared my story before on here. I mean, it might sound hot but at 7 years old I had no defense against the intensity of those emotions. It wasn't even the sex, it was the fact that he tortured me first, and that he woke up all these feelings in me and then that was the last time I saw him. I was then forced to confront my sexuality isolated and alone for the next 12 years. IF he had been kind, or IF I was as horny as I was when I was 12? Totally different story maybe .. but if you're not ready for sex it's just not a good idea .. if you really care for someone you take that into account.

never happen to me but had a friend who was forced by his uncle to suck cock and be fucked in the ass from the time he was 12 said that what made him bi

I was forced or strongly coerced into receiving anal from an older gay male at 14 years old. It was basically do it or walk 15 miles home arriving late. I think it did keep me very bi-curious for a long time even though I hated it at the time.

My first several experiences was with my older male cousin, him 15 and me 9, who forced me to first jerk him off a couple times. Then the third or fourth time when he was getting ready to cum; he forced it into my mouth and came down my throat. He held my mouth on him until I’d swallowed it all. For the next couple months it would go that way, start by jerking him off and him finishing in my mouth. This went on for about six months when his mom caught us and I found out that they played together. She encouraged me to suck him to completion before pulling my face into her wet pussy where she grinded on my mouth until she came, making me lick up all her thick liquids. For the next couple years it was almost a weekly routine; sometimes with him sometimes just her and sometimes both. She had a proclivity for having him cum in her and making me lick her clean. Sometimes she would fuck one of her boyfriends before I would come over and make me lick his cum from her. When I was about 12, she started sucking me and having me fuck her, of course with me ending up licking her clean afterwards. I’m sure this led to my bisexuality.

I was never forced to do anything to anyone. I can remember having to be naked in front to some family members at a young age. Not even sure how I felt about it at the time.

That freaks me out though, like no one should be holding your head and forcing your mouth open to get you to drink cum when you are 9? I winced when I read that. I mean, I guess how else do you know you like it, and I'm assuming you eventually did like it or you wouldn't have gone back. It just seems like a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyguy1376 View Post
    My first several experiences was with my older male cousin, him 15 and me 9, who forced me to first jerk him off a couple times. Then the third or fourth time when he was getting ready to cum; he forced it into my mouth and came down my throat. He held my mouth on him until I?d swallowed it all. For the next couple months it would go that way, start by jerking him off and him finishing in my mouth. This went on for about six months when his mom caught us and I found out that they played together.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 15, 2024 at 1:41 AM.

Never was forced. I was shown a buddy’s cock for the first time and loved it. I feel bad if anyone needed to be forced to enjoy what I did.

Complex topic I guess .. because I did like the attention, I did love that he wanted me, and that *I* could do something like that to someone "in authority" and of course it felt good .. dirty little secret .. smheesh .. just don't use THAT thought to justify hurting anyone else.

I really have stop posting like this.

Like others have shared on this thread, I started fairly young and was seduced by an older man, but not forced. I guess you might say I was a curious and willing volunteer. Truth be told, he presented the opportunity and I wanted to experience what it would be like. When I was much younger, I watched a guy suck off another guy in the park near my house. I think that sparked my curiosity. As I got a little older and started looking at adult magazines, and as my hormones kicked in, I grew more and more curious as to what it would be like to get sucked and, eventually thought about what it would feel like to suck and have a guy cum in my mouth. Then, the day after my fourteenth birthday, while taking a swim in my friend Brian's pool, I saw his dad sunbathing nude. We were the only two at the house at the time as Brian and his mom had gone out of town to visit relatives.

I guess when you get two super horny guys together, there is bound action. Long story short, he came over to where I was wading and sat down to cool his legs in the water. I couldn't help but stare at his cock. Even though he wasn't hard, it was obvious that it was much bigger than mine. I continued to wade back and forth for a few minutes, trying not to be obvious, but he knew what I was looking at. He stood up and asked me if wanted a soda or something. That was the ice breaker.

When he came back from the patio, he sat my can next to him poolside. I casually waded over next to where he was sitting and we struck up with a little small talk about how hot the weather was and he asked me a couple of questions about school. As we talked, I continued to steal glances at his cock and balls.

Then he asked me if I had a girlfriend? When I told him no, he nonchalantly said, how about a boyfriend? I kind of laughed and assured him I didn't. We both kind of laughed, then he said, "It's okay, you know. It's not uncommon for guys to take care of each other sometimes." I think I responded with some naive comment like, "Really, guys do that kind of thing? How would they do they do that?"

That's when the conversation became more serious and direct. "Where there's a will, there's a way," he said. This time, as I glanced over, I noticed his cock had begun to harden. "I've noticed you checking me out," he added. "Haven't you ever seen another cock before?"

My mouth immediately went dry. "Yeah, I mean no..." I stammered. "I mean not like up close or anything."

"Here, give me your hand," he said. That's when he took me by the wrist and placed my hand onto his cock. "There, how does it feel?" he asked.

I was clearly confused at that point, but my curiosity had gotten the best of me. Instead of pulling away, I started gently stroking him. Within seconds he was fully hard and throbbing. Instinctively, I reached between his legs with my other hand and cupped his balls. By that time, I had worked my way over and was standing between his legs with my face just inches from his crotch. Without saying a word or giving it a second thought, I leaned in put his cock head in my mouth.

"Damn," he said, as he scooted closer to the pool's edge, which gave me even better access to his cock and balls. As I stood there bobbing my head up and down his thick shaft, he began to coach me, telling me what a good job I was doing and other little comments. After about five minutes or so, he tapped me on the shoulder and said that he was getting close and that we should probably go inside.

Once we got into his dining room, he closed the blinds, placed a folded towel on the floor, and motioned for me to get on my knees. Once I was comfortably situated, he walked over put his cock to my lips. "So, you liked having my cock in your mouth?" he asked rhetorically. All I could think to do was nod affirmatively. "Okay," he said, as I opened my mouth for the second time that day.

With one hand on the back of my head, he guided his dick between my lips and then slowly began fucking my mouth. Increasing the penetration with each stroke, I gagged a bit when the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. Being patient, he backed off until my reflex subsided. My eyes were watering at that point and my saliva glands were working overtime. "Let's try something a little different," he said. "This will make it easier and it won't gag you. What I want you to do is clench your teeth." With tears still in my eyes, I did like he said. Then he pushed his cock back in, only this time he slid it in between my cheek and gums.

I remember thinking that I must have looked like a chipmunk trying to swallow a tennis ball with the thick head of his cock protruding into my cheek, but that apparently did the trick because after only a few strokes, I felt his cock begin to throb and the first stream of cum gushed into my mouth. That was followed by a second and third. Between his cum and my saliva, my mouth was filled to overflow at that point. It was either swallow or drown, so I took as deep of a breath as I could, closed my eyes, and swallowed.

Once I realized what I had done, a million and one thoughts and emotions came over me. Yes. It had been surreal and exciting, but I also won't say that I didn't feel a tinge of disgust, shame and guilt too. Not only had I let another man use my mouth for his pleasure, up to and including swallowing his semen, but it was my best friend's stepdad, which added another layer of complexity to the situation.

I don't even remember him pulling his cock out of my mouth. But I do remember him handing me a moist towel and telling me that we should probably keep this just between us. I totally understood that part. The last thing in the world I wanted at that time was for anyone to find out I'd just sucked another guy's cock. Then he did what I thought was an odd thing... he took my hand again and placed it on his now soft cock. "Look," he said, "I'll be here all weekend alone. If you want to come over for another swim tomorrow, there's more I can show you." I just kind of shook my head and said, "Okay?"

Once I got home, I went straight up to my room and masturbated.

As a funny aside to that story, that night I was helping my mom in the kitchen when she came over to me and asked what happened to my chin? I said nothing why? She said it looks like you have a bruise on your chin? Did you hit it on something? I said, "Oh yeah, I was riding my bike today and went off a curb. I must have hit it on the handlebars." She said, "Well you need to be more careful. You could have really gotten hurt!" I just turned around and smiled.

I did go back to Brian's house the next day. Butt that's another story.
    Last edited by jjourneyman; Jan 15, 2024 at 12:43 PM.

At 9, I didn’t know better. All I knew was I liked how it made me feel when I jerked him off. I had those same feelings after that first time I tasted him. When it came to his mom, my aunt, I liked how that made me feel inside even more and that I could see it made her feel good was even better. I was also raised not to question adults so I did as she asked, when she asked. My mom was a single parent who worked 2 jobs so I didn’t have an option of not going to their house. By the time I was old enough to know it was wrong , it felt too good to tell anyone.

Thanks for sharing, I guess we all have to learn somehow, I just hope everyone's experience can be as positive as possible.

jjourneyman I want to hear the rest of the story. That was hottt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DD788Snipe View Post
    jjourneyman I want to hear the rest of the story. That was hottt!!!
    I have to make this kind of short, but I went back the next day. Waded through their pool for a minute when Brian's dad called me inside. He had everything laid out... towels and lube. It was his goal to break me in all the way. Once I got into their kitchen, he took my swimming trunks down and had me bend over the island counter they had. He lubed me and him up, put his hard cock against my hole and, before I knew it, I was no longer a virgin.

He didn't finish in me there though. After fucking me for about 10 minutes in that position, he pulled out and we went into their living room. He put me onto the floor on my knees and had me lean against the couch. After a bit more lube, he started fucking me again, only this time it was harder and deeper. It literally made me cum all down the front of their couch. I honestly saw stars! A few minutes later, he finished inside me. I just remember him leaning over me and telling me what a nice tight ass I had and that he would fuck me anytime I wanted.

jjourneyman , you made my cock fucking hard. i'd give anything to fuck you , your picture is sweet and sexy !

Definitely intense, wow ..

Nice jjourneyman. Very nice. You get
    for that story.

I finally met the first man who genuinely made love to me last night. So kind, gentle and loving .. guiding me to the spots where he needed attention and letting me explore my natural instincts with no judgement. Finally, nothing was "forced" and it felt amazing. Enjoyed getting totally lost in his body AND his allowing me to hump his hand like a horny little puppy. I really needed this healing.

And yes, I'm about to throw the Fleshlight in the trash, no comparison between his mouth and that ..

Hehehe, I kept trying to dismount and he kept gently gathering me up and keeping me there on top of him .. trying to get comfortable psychologically. I never wanted to hurt someone the way I saw other people take advantage ..

Interesting reprogramming. Didn't force anything, just let me get used to the idea of being up there .. the way he gently insisted that he WANTED me there made me want him even more.

Everything after that was a relief, his kisses, the way he stroked my body, being held so tight and burying my head in his warm, soft chest, the heat between our sex. It made me so happy to lean into him, rest my head on his collar and hump like a good little boy. It felt so good getting lost in his arms.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 31, 2024 at 8:21 AM.