Register

Pussy Like Lidocaine?

One of my friends just mentioned that the first time he licked a pussy the juices from orgasm had a numbing effect, like lidocaine?

I have never heard of this before, has anyone experienced?

I was thinking maybe he just overexerted his tongue or something but if true that would be an interesting way for nature to "assure" successful reproduction eh?

Re: Pussy Like Lidocaine?

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    One of my friends just mentioned that the first time he licked a pussy the juices from orgasm had a numbing effect, like lidocaine?

I have never heard of this before, has anyone experienced?

I was thinking maybe he just overexerted his tongue or something but if true that would be an interesting way for nature to "assure" successful reproduction eh?
    Hmmm…I can’t say that any pussy I’ve eaten had any impact on the sensation on my tongue — unless it had recent cum in it. As many of us know, cum can leave your tongue a’ tingling’, so it’s possible that your buddy was unknowingly munching down on a creampie.

I think I would not be touching that coochie in any way shape or form after that

I think you should take yourself to a Doctor and get yourself checked out...Yikkes
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    I think I would not be touching that coochie in any way shape or form after that
    Well, that was one of his only experiences with women, he thinks of himself as gay, so it may very well have done just that..

That's a weird experience. It could be something as simple as a hygiene issue or something more serious. It could also be an allergic reaction on your friend's part to her bodily fluids.

I used to date a woman, with whom I got quite serious. She used to love for me to cum on her breasts, but the first several times, she broke out in hives wherever my semen would touch her. She didn't have a reaction when I came inside her or if she swallowed when she would suck my cock, but just on her skin.

She eventually called her doctor and told her what was happening. We even went so far as to have me give a sample. Then the doctor tested it on her upper arm, breast, lower back and thigh. The doctor was able to confirm that what she was experiencing was a localized allergic skin reaction to her neck and breast areas.

Sounds crazy, but it's true.

Both of us were verified that we were clean from a disease standpoint. It was just that parts of her skin had a natural allergy to my semen.

Research it for yourself. It's actually more common than you think.

Thanks, I'm not sure that will change his disposition but it does maybe explain a few things.

Was he doing lines of cocaine off her clitoris and labia?

LOL - no I don't think so but the idea that he might have an allergy sort of makes sense..

Thought about this and came back to answer I think it’s likely she had some medicine on her pussy, monostat or something similar. My have only been a trace of it but enough to numb his tongue.