Register

I'm married to a woman, but...

I am married to a woman. I love her and completely enjoy having sex with her and other women, but I want to let loose and thoroughly enjoy being with another man.

I've been with men before. I've bottomed once, topped once, sucked a few cocks, but I've mostly been sucked. I want to let go of my fears and anxieties and really enjoy being with a man. I want to do with a man what I can't do with my wife.

First, I need a guy that I am really attracted to (the more attracted I am to them, the more willing I am). Second, I need a guy that's not in a rush to just cum and leave.

Here's what I want:

I want to be able to lie in bed and just play with his cock. I want to suck on his smooth balls, lick his shaft, feel him grow in my mouth and feel how much of his amazing meat will fit in my mouth. I also want him to take his time fucking me. I want to feel every thick inch of his cock sliding in and out of my ass. I want to feel the warmth of his balls pressed against me as he pushes as deep as he can. I also want to feel the weight of his heavy balls slapping against me when he speeds up his pace. Then I want to feel his cock twitching as he pumps his load into me.

I hope he can recover quickly because I want to see how many loads he can pump into me before I have to go home and fuck my wife. I definitely want video of everything I do with another guy. I like the taboo of men pleasuring each other, the sneaking around. The thought of having evidence of my sexual escapades so close for my wife to find is such a turn on. If the videos were seen by anyone other than me, there would be no doubt that it is me sucking cock or having my ass filled.

Why is it so difficult to find another guy that wants to take his time and have his cock worshipped or to fuck a fit, tight ass of another masculine guy?

Does anyone have this? If so, what's the situation? Where do you find others like this, etc?
    Last edited by DLazguy; Jan 9, 2024 at 8:37 PM.

Re: I'm married to a woman, but...

Did you see my three page post? There are so many preconceived notions about sex and gender roles that it's no wonder folks are almost neurotic about it? It took almost half my life to undo that bad programming.

A lot of guys and girls were told you get married and raise a family, that's just what you do. And so they tried it, even the gay guys .. because there is a LOT of pressure to conform (or nature itself got them with hormones.).

Up until now people weren't being very honest .. and the sad reality is that in a room of 6 people AT LEAST one of them has had a bad experience or trust issues around sex or relationships. It can really mess you up .. healing IS possible, but it doesn't happen overnight, and there's a lot of bad advice out there by self righteous bigots suffering from their own guilt complex.

I think that's horrible, hopefully if people can be more honest about themselves it could start to change and have more positive experiences.

So a lot of the guys you are looking for sound married, they have a wife, a family to consider, a reputation to uphold so they have a good job that can support both. If they ARE doing it you might not know since they have to keep it on the down low.

Some guys have already helped raise a family, the libido of their partner wanes, they feel more confident in their own Identity and they remember, hey, yeah .. I'm horny as hell and I used to like to do that with guys. Maybe they are lonely and it's not just the sex, but also platonic companionship they enjoy too. Sex is used for bonding just as much as anything else.

There do often seem to be more bottoms than tops but it seems to me the chemistry is different with each partner. I've found in certain situations, depending on what we're doing I might enjoy taking the lead, other times I just need the strong, loving arms of a friend to give me a little reassurance. We all have a need to share at times.

They are out there, good luck.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 10, 2024 at 6:14 AM.

Being married yourself, I'm sure you probably experience firsthand?

The other thing .. It's really awesome that we now have online affinity groups where like minded people can share a common interest but the statistics still show LGBTQ folks are a small portion of the overall human population.

Perhaps that's because people are unaware or afraid to express their desire formally but again, until more people are honest we'll never really know.

I think I overlooked the possibility that some guys don't want any sort of emotional connection at all, they just want to be manhandled and enjoy a really good fucking with someone who isn't going to treat them like a China Doll?

.. not my department but I'm sure some of the BSDM minded folks can comment on that.

So there is no possibility the wife would understand your desires?
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 10, 2024 at 7:24 AM.

Married as well. but years ago had a girlfriend who loved anal. She drove me wild! Not too many women want anal, but with guys its different. Ill gladly bottom anyone as I?ll get off just on that! I love anal sex, sooooo amazing. I masturbate with a 10 inch dildo and can cum almost immediately! And giving…. Oh my god yes! I love slowly topping someone. But my wife is like no way! My ex loved it, so any guy willing to go back and forth with me is amazing. Some women will never allow it or enjoy it.
    Last edited by Cforme; Jan 10, 2024 at 8:22 AM.

My wife would freak out if she knew that I want to suck dick and have a man fuck me. I love women and pussy, but I want to enjoy a big cock too.

Quote Originally Posted by DLazguy View Post
    My wife would freak out if she knew that I want to suck dick and have a man fuck me. I love women and pussy, but I want to enjoy a big cock too.
    That’s perfect!

As would mine...

I’m in the same boat.

I hang with a married couple at my local bar and the husband really turns me on. I think they know I am attracted to him but not sure how to take it to the other level.

TRICK69

I have to much to loose and to old to work the rest of my life. I do love my wife and pussy, but a hard cock gets me hard as well. With me sex has stopped with my wife medical reasons and from the medical reasons not interested at all. So with me it is a Dildo to suck and to fuck my ass.

I'm in the same boat.

By telling my wife when we were dating that I was bi has set things up to allow me to hook up with men now that having sex has become difficult for her. It keeps me satisfied and it gets her aroused and motivated. Win win.

I'm not married, but I'm in a long-term relationship with a woman. She's not interested in sex -- menopause I'm told. So my heart goes out to married men exploring their bi-ness.

I love man-play immensely. I'm still wild about women. Penises are beautiful. Vaginas are beautiful. I love both. I appreciate both. I worship both. For me, labels seem rather arbitrary at this point. Sex is sacred.

I love women and pussy and I love how sexual men are. I also like the taboo and sneaking around

This is perhaps the only place on the Internet where a man can exclaim a total and complete love of pussy and an utter appreciation for another man's cock in the same post!