Register

Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Here's wishing you all a very happy new year. May 2024 bring lots of happiness, joy, and pleasure of every kind.
    Looking back at 2023, for me everything was great - except the hook up part. I haven't been able to hook up even once, and the search continues in 2024.
    Anyways that is in the past and we all now move into the new year.

I will be pursuing my search for a top with renewed mental vigour so need your advice.
    Which gay/bi site has worked for you - that you would recommend? I am not looking for a free site - it is just that I would pay via a PREPAID card (for obvious reasons).
    Eagerly awaiting your replies and thanks in advance for the same.

For those with steady lovers (top or bottom), here's wisihing you many hours of joyful sex.Good luck also for those in the same boat as mine,

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Dowmass, Happy New Year to you and wish you luck on your search. I found my lover, top and best friend on Silverdaddies three years ago.. Actually he saw my profile and contacted me. Put yourself out there, you just never know.

Also Happiness and Health in the new year to everyone here on bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by remington12369 View Post
    Dowmass, Happy New Year to you and wish you luck on your search. I found my lover, top and best friend on Silverdaddies three years ago.. Actually he saw my profile and contacted me. Put yourself out there, you just never know.

Also Happiness and Health in the new year to everyone here on bisexual.com!
    Thank you so much for your good wishes.
    What are the keys to finding a lover online? I ask because many a time my posts don?t seem to attract tha attention of people. Other than the platform where it?s posted, there could be some keys am missing?

Happy New Year!

Dowmass, Happy New Year to you as well. I'm wishing you a great year and that your dreams will all come true.

Still waiting on my Question: what’s the best PAID site where you could find a lover?

Have not been on here in a dogs age, that having been said I am back... 2 sites that work almost regularly are Doublelist.com and Sniffies.com

For anyone whom got shutout from newtumblr, please try Sharesome.com and look me up at Tumblr Refugees...

I am in Tom's River NJ and always looking for some fun