Register

So the holidays are upon us once again...

Surely someone out there has some great holiday stories to tell?

I'll start the ball rolling with mine feeling lonely and sad, sitting in my hotel room thinking the world had passed me by. It was a very snowy day and I was kind of stranded at a hotel off of I-25 just outside of Denver. I went downstairs to have a few drinks and drown my sorrows. But, when I came back to my room, it had been fully decorated, complete with a mini Christmas tree and lights.

At first, I thought it was something the hotel had done for their guests. But, when I went into my bathroom to shower, there was my sister dressed in the naughtiest Santa outfit I'd ever seen.

Somehow she had tracked me down and wanted to make sure I didn't spend Christmas alone. She even had to bribe the front desk clerk to give her a key. I totally won the lottery that day! She had brought several of her favorite toys too. We spent the next three days fucking, sucking and eating each other like we hadn't done since we were teens.

Ahhhh... fond memories!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Re: So the holidays are upon us once again...

Christmas 2017 my wife had gone back to her folks' place in Wisconsin. It left me with not a lot going on.

I went onto a hookup site on the 23rd and was looking at some different stuff around. I found a group of guys getting together for "Naked Egg Nog". Bored off my nut, I decided to join in.

Honestly, I wasn't really as involved as I could have been. I let a guy blow me for a while, then blew two other guys to completion and was fucked by another.

I was buzzing too hard to give you perfect details.

It sounds like you had a good time. Two loads and a fucking? Hell yeah!

About ten years ago I separated from my (then) wife and moved into a one bedroom apartment. The landlady was a widow and someone my ex and I had known for a long time. I wasn't expecting company on Christmas so I was surprised when there was a knock at the door. When I answered the door I was again surprised to find my landlady (Helen) standing there. Helen is very pretty, about ten years older than me, about five-eight, probably around 130 pounds, short brown hair, nice size breasts and an a large ass that I want to dive into face first! I always found her attractive and sexy which was why I thought it a little odd that she didn't remarry or have a boyfriend.
    She said that she figured that I would be alone for the holiday and hoped that I would enjoy some company. I invited her in and took her large gym type of bag and set down in the coat closet. I asked her if I could take her coat to hang up. Helen smiled and slowly unbuttoned her coat. When she opened it I saw that she was only wearing thigh high stockings with a garter belt and high heel shoes! We spent the day having sex in numerous positions and yes, I did get to dive face first into that glorious ass! We eventually showered and touched up her clothes from the gym bag with an iron because when she left she was going to her oldest son's house for dinner with his family.

jjourneyman , i have always envied you and your sister . i wish i could be a fly on the wall to watch you two make love. anyway, my only holiday sex that was unusual , was when i was in vietnam ,and i finally after many months got some r&r in japan. it was Christmas and my fellow marines and i , bought whores and did nothing for six days except drink , fuck and suck. it took me about four days to get the haze out of my head from the booze. the reason this is a big deal , was we were just about pussy free for a whole year before we got a chance to get out of the country. it was REAL GOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    jjourneyman , i have always envied you and your sister . i wish i could be a fly on the wall to watch you two make love. anyway, my only holiday sex that was unusual , was when i was in vietnam ,and i finally after many months got some r&r in japan. it was Christmas and my fellow marines and i , bought whores and did nothing for six days except drink , fuck and suck. it took me about four days to get the haze out of my head from the booze. the reason this is a big deal , was we were just about pussy free for a whole year before we got a chance to get out of the country. it was REAL GOOD.
    Thanks marine20. We're usually pretty tame, but we both go out of our way to spice it up once in a while.