Register

Thread: Dicks Bar

Dicks Bar

yesterday on my way back home from a business trip I was seated next to a very cute trans gal.. we talked about cloths, makeup, lingerie, yes sex, and safety!! She is 21 years old and very cute.. she told me she struggled with her identity, being a girl now.. I even got a really nice bj.. we kissed a bit and I got to be the first to play with her new tits.. anyway after sucking her hard and then stroking her to completion.. I was very very worked up and needing cock.. my inner alter ego was raging.. so I decided to let her out for the night.. I needed some strange cock and a lot of it.. so decided to go to dicks.. I showered, shaved, primped, and picked out matching very sheer, lacy silk panties, garter, and stockings.. as I slid into them my male persona melted away and she took over.. the silk felt so good on my skin.. she pushed the boundaries kinda hard and I messed with my hair and did some makeup.. not much but just enough to give me a femalish look.. I slid into some very very short shorts and a see threw blouse.. my nipples were hard and ragging..
    when I arrived at the bar.. I went and found dick to let him know I was there and looking for a lot of cock.. he smiled and ask if I was putting on a show tonight.. I just smiled.. about 30 min later I am dancing and making out with a guy and trying to take his cloths off on the dance floor.. he basically ripped my blouse off to play with my tits and suck on my nipples while dancing.. then he removed my shorts to reveal my lingerie.. after the dance we went to his booth where he placed me on his table.. and we were making out.. I got his pants down around his ankles and found his cock already hard as a rock.. I got into my hand bag and got my lube and gave it to him and told him to remove my panties and get me ready to be on his cock.. he lubed me and himself liberally.. he then pushed me back to my back and took my legs in his arms and slowly gently entered me.. fucking me there on the table.. after a few minutes there were 9-10 guys standing there watching him fuck me.. they pulled the table out into the floor while he continued to fuck me.. soon I was sucking one and had one in each hand.. another started sucking me.. for the next 6 hours the music played and they took turns breeding me.. I closed my eyes and settled into a sexual bliss.. sucking, stroking, and being fucked really well.. at the end of it there must have been 15-20 guys that all took turns fucking me.. some took 3-4 turns.. their cum gushed out of me as they changed places.. she took them all like a champ.. today when I finally woke up I am extremely sore.. my hips are sore from being spread so far and my pelvis is sore as well.. my pussy aches!! I can hardly sit down and find a comfortable place.. but all in all I feel amazing.. and the experience was amazing.. it is very erotic being watched being fucked by strangers and not friends.. knowing that soon very soon he will be fucking me.. I would say to everyone to step out of your comfort zone now and then and walk on the wild side.. it is very very erotic and a good way to recharge your battery..

Re: Dicks Bar

You get 5 outta 5 for that story

Do you practise safe sex?

No he didn’t. He said cum was spilling out of him when the next guy took his turn . Hopefully he was on something to prevent HIV but probably not. Also I bet he picks up some other STI or two or more.
    I would love to play like that but the risks are way too high.

I would love to fuck your pussy already dripping cum from those ahead of me