why

I'm hungry, and I feel like lucky charms

can I be your lucky charms

Do you have marshmallows and can I pour milk all over you

Seriously, all kidding aside, you wanna hook up, I need my dick sucked

Well, do you have any lucky charms, seems like a fair trade

Can we stop with the lucky charms please

Okay, got any apple jacks

Called me a cock tease and blocked me, I mean what ? I was flexible and willing to get apple jacks

Re: So, I got hit on on Grindr

So, second conversation

Hey, I just turned 18, I wanna try and fuck someone like you, I am totally down for it its all good

So, you are totally down for being willing to fuck me

yeah, I just turned 18 would be a great present

But I dont know you, why would I give you a present

Its cool, I am down

Will you go down on me

Oh god no, I dont do that gay shit

So, you are willing to be blown by a guy in a skirt, then fuck them, but you arnt down for gay shit ?

Yeah, so, can I fuck you, wont take long

I think you are a little too young for me

Its okay, I am down with old people

Yeah, come see me in 30 years

You will be dead by then

Exactly

Oh my .. not a huge fan of the blow and go for sure..

At least the 18 YO was partially truthful .. it probably won't take long. If he views you as female that may be a nice thing, but then again what did I really know at 18 ..
    Last edited by elian2; Dec 6, 2023 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    Oh my .. not a huge fan of the blow and go for sure..

At least the 18 YO was partially truthful .. it probably won't take long. If he views you as female that may be a nice thing, but then again what did I really know at 18 ..
    My mentality seems to change with the way I dresss, but overall , I am not about looks, and cant stand the ego fuck boys................now, you make me laugh, now we are interested

Exactly Jazmine?Achieving that connection first?then things will start to get interesting?

I'm laughing my ass off! Clearly, they have no clue as to how to get into a lady's underwear...

Those type of responses, they get added to the BS list! "Block sender". That isthe problem with these apps, no one is serious about anything and no real intentions of finding a person of valued friendship or a regular thing, just seeking random hook ups and blo n goes. I usually can pick them out just by their screaming username without looking at their blank profile!

I'm fine with just hooking up and doing some blowing and going but, c'mon man; I know teenagers that have better game! You mean to tell me that you can't ask me any better than that? See, my response to Jaz would have been, "I don't have any Lucky Charms - but I can get some; how many boxes do you need?" He was not willing to "play the game" with Jaz and, as such, he didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. Idiot. The second guy? That was too funny and the lack of maturity showed - that and he has no game at all.

And, for the record, I like Apple Jacks...

I couldn't help but laugh at this. I don't think 30 years is enough time for his brain to catch up with his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I'm fine with just hooking up and doing some blowing and going but, c'mon man; I know teenagers that have better game! You mean to tell me that you can't ask me any better than that? See, my response to Jaz would have been, "I don't have any Lucky Charms - but I can get some; how many boxes do you need?" He was not willing to "play the game" with Jaz and, as such, he didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. Idiot. The second guy? That was too funny and the lack of maturity showed - that and he has no game at all.

And, for the record, I like Apple Jacks...
    Exactly, now, the truth is, I really wanted some lucky charms, health reasons I havent ahd anything like that in over a year, so I really wanted them

It's true, no romance, no foreplay .. no fun ..

And you can't even take for granted that you could teach the kid something .. might be too offended.

I love how they often think it's MY problem that THEY can't get laid.

I used to be jealous of how easily women could attract men and fantasized about being "her" a lot. Sadly one boy did take me up on the offer but back then I was so conflicted about my identity and sexuality I ended up panicking and running off.

Oh my - what a complete goober. Thanks for the share, it makes for a great chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    It's true, no romance, no foreplay .. no fun ..

And you can't even take for granted that you could teach the kid something .. might be too offended.

I love how they often think it's MY problem that THEY can't get laid.

I used to be jealous of how easily women could attract men and fantasized about being "her" a lot. Sadly one boy did take me up on the offer but back then I was so conflicted about my identity and sexuality I ended up panicking and running off.
    Its not always easy for women these days, but, then again, they brought some of the stupidity on themselves, if they demanded men act proper, they will, if nothing more than they will for sex

That was hilarious Jaz. I needed a good laugh this morning. It just goes to show that this younger gen has no clue how to communicate and they blame it on everyone else. My thoughts on it is smartphones have created this problem. We use to say "pull you head outta your ass" now you substitute "ass" with phone. Hey, I loved the "lucky charms" stick. Anyway thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by DD788Snipe View Post
    That was hilarious Jaz. I needed a good laugh this morning. It just goes to show that this younger gen has no clue how to communicate and they blame it on everyone else. My thoughts on it is smartphones have created this problem. We use to say "pull you head outta your ass" now you substitute "ass" with phone. Hey, I loved the "lucky charms" stick. Anyway thanks for the laugh.
    I like to have fun

Adding Lucky Charms to the shopping list.
    Hope the wife doesn't question it...

Quote Originally Posted by CurEUs_Male View Post
    Adding Lucky Charms to the shopping list.
    Hope the wife doesn't question it...
    you can never go wrong with it

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    you can never go wrong with it
    I love your wit, but don't play too hard. We were all newbies once.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    I love your wit, but don't play too hard. We were all newbies once.
    Yeah, but, if I am in the mood for breakfast cereal, that is like a mission from God at that point. Besides, lets be honest, sometimes breakfast cereal is better than teh se you would get

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    Yeah, but, if I am in the mood for breakfast cereal, that is like a mission from God at that point. Besides, lets be honest, sometimes breakfast cereal is better than teh se you would get
    That rings true.