Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

12-inch Dildo vs Skinny Asian Guy

So I am a skinny Asian guy. I bought a huge 12" dildo to play it with my ass. This morning I got a chance to play with it for the first time and I love it. With a whole crap of lube, I managed to fit the whole thing in my ass with time and patience. I was like OMG, I did it! And it felt really good once i move it in & out repeat. Hahaha. Is it wrong to make my butthole feel really good???

Btw this is the dildo I bought.
    https://www.amazon.com/Nabini-inch-L.../dp/B01MZ6BTMC

Just wondering, do you get very hot when doing it, either dick or dildo?
    Last edited by firefly2000; Jun 2, 2021 at 1:24 PM.

Re: 12-inch Dildo vs Skinny Asian Guy

when taking a dick in my ass i get very hot

I love a fat dildo in my ass when I masturbate in the shower. Sticking it to the tile so I can pump on it is great. Even better is when I tie my balls back to it so it stretches them as I pull out. Sometimes I decide not to cum after all so I can use the dildo again the next day. I also have had a really long double ended one that was super cool once I got it all the way in.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    I love a fat dildo in my ass when I masturbate in the shower. Sticking it to the tile so I can pump on it is great. Even better is when I tie my balls back to it so it stretches them as I pull out. Sometimes I decide not to cum after all so I can use the dildo again the next day. I also have had a really long double ended one that was super cool once I got it all the way in.
    lol Awesome. I have some pictures of me with my big dildo, doing it. So if you would like a pic or two, just PM me.

All I can say is taking that 12" dildo in one shot, WOW!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

lol jealous?? That big boy goes into my ass. And my ass is getting used to that big boy, it is getting easier to slide right in.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly2000 View Post
    lol jealous?? That big boy goes into my ass. And my ass is getting used to that big boy, it is getting easier to slide right in.
    I'd be scared just to try with that monster. . .
    If it is to be, let it be with me

What was your biggest dick/toy?

No way...................mostly for, well future sakes. Most men are not 12" and I wanna keep things interesting for them down there

lol Yes wayyyyy. :P

12 inches puts that phallus up into ?no mans land?, where there are no pleasure nerves and very easily tearable .. not terrible ... tissue. Careful guys.

Thank you. I will be careful.

You had me at “skinny Asian guy”, then I read about and looked at your dildo. Wow!

Let me know if you’re ready for 6” of real life stimulation Firefly

So I am a skinny Asian guy. I bought a huge 12" dildo to play it with my ass. This morning I got a chance to play with it for the first time and I love it. With a whole crap of lube, I managed to fit the whole thing in my ass with time and patience. I was like OMG, I did it! And it felt really good once i move it in & out repeat. Hahaha. Is it wrong to make my butthole feel really good???

Btw this is the dildo I bought.
    https://www.amazon.com/Nabini-inch-L.../dp/B01MZ6BTMC

Just wondering, do you get very hot when doing it, either dick or dildo?

lol well I can show you some pictures of me taking that big dildo in my ass.

I have one very similar to your 12 incher but mine is a 10 incher and a tad thicker. One night my side chick and I were fooling around in bed and I asked her to see if I could take it up my ass. She started with a blow job and then moved down to rim me for a while. Then she lubed me up liberally and applied some lube to the dildo dick and I laid back on the bed with my legs spread and a small pillow under my butt to raise my hole up a bit. She gently got the helmet head pressed against my ass and slowly worked it in about 3 inches. She twirled it a bit and it felt sooo good and my butt hole began to relax as she slid it in a little deeper and then with one final push, the entire 10 inch dick was in my ass all the way down to the rubber balls at the base.Then she slowly started fucking my ass going up to the head and back in balls deep and I was in heaven. My cock was standing straight up and she started sucking my dick while sliding the big dildo dick in and out of my ass. I was amazed I could take it all in and then I exploded a huge load into her mouth as she pulled the dildo out of my ass. Whew, I was spent.

I’d like to see that.

That's totally awesome. I hope you will have plenty of fun with that dildo! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    I have one very similar to your 12 incher but mine is a 10 incher and a tad thicker. One night my side chick and I were fooling around in bed and I asked her to see if I could take it up my ass. She started with a blow job and then moved down to rim me for a while. Then she lubed me up liberally and applied some lube to the dildo dick and I laid back on the bed with my legs spread and a small pillow under my butt to raise my hole up a bit. She gently got the helmet head pressed against my ass and slowly worked it in about 3 inches. She twirled it a bit and it felt sooo good and my butt hole began to relax as she slid it in a little deeper and then with one final push, the entire 10 inch dick was in my ass all the way down to the rubber balls at the base.Then she slowly started fucking my ass going up to the head and back in balls deep and I was in heaven. My cock was standing straight up and she started sucking my dick while sliding the big dildo dick in and out of my ass. I was amazed I could take it all in and then I exploded a huge load into her mouth as she pulled the dildo out of my ass. Whew, I was spent.

I purchased the John Holmes “real feel” replica after years of the occasional “normal size” toys. This thing is 10” insertable, 2.5” diameter, 7.75” circumference. With it, I bought a bottle of good old lube. I took it home that night, drank a beer, and got myself dolled up (I crossdress for all dicks, real or fake). When I took it out of the package, my first thought was that I had just wasted $100 because there was no way. It was SO BIG. The length didnt worry me so much because you can always stop at any depth, but the thickness and circumference of this thing was so massive, I just knew my eyes had bit off more than my ass could swallow. So I had another beer and decided I was going to lube it up and just see how far it would go before I called it quits. I stuck it to the back of a chair so I could approach it from a decent angle, where it would push upwards in the direction away from my cock, as it entered. The head went in very smoothly and without any hesitation. Surprised there wasn't even a little discomfort, I proceeded. My ass wasn't quite as forgiving once it started pushing in and it approached the full girth, and at about half way to the balls, my body hesitated for a sec, as if to let me know it was thinking of telling me to stop. I started to back it out, pushing with my inner muscles, and then I decided to push back in once more and test for the same feeling. With my muscles still clenched some, I pushed and it slid through the final barrier and went balls deep. I stopped, awaiting the pain I was sure was coming. To my astonishment, not only was there no pain, but I had cum a little. I slid it back out about half way, and pushed it back in all the way again. I was hooked! It was the most amazing feeling! From that point, I went to town… I rode it until my legs couldn’t move me back and forth anymore, shot my load, detached it from the chair and, holding it in place, moved over the the bed. I sat on the bed in a way that kept it pushed in, without pushing on it more, and just laid there, out of breath, physically worn, and seriously satisfied. I must have passed out from the overall rush and exertion because I woke up the next morning with it still inside me. I headed to the shower, grabbed the lube and lightly sprinkled my rim, pushed in and then pulled out slightly to make sure I wasn’t dry, and slid it out. As it came out, I watched in amazement at how big it was once again, and how I had managed to use this entire thing inside me… and so easily. I definitely know when it comes time to go for the real thing, I will be fine with anything from “average” to “John Holmes” in size, so that is a plus! Unfortunately, that particular toy was left in a Las Vegas storage unit for a summer and it didn’t make it out in a usable state. I imagine I will replace it at some point, maybe even go slightly bigger in the girth department. But for now, I stick with my one “normal size” toy which does just as good at pleasing me as poor old John Holmes did… RIP. Bigger can definitely be better if your body knows how to take it and spring back from it!

I have a friend I have been fucking on and off for a few years now. He bought a big dildo like that awhile back and the last time I hooked up with him a couple weeks ago his ass was so loose I couldn't get off fucking him with a condom. I had to stop, remove the condom and just have him suck me off. It was also the first time I ever fucked him that he didn't get off.
    Moral of the story, you might be ruining yourself for the real thing. My cock is above average but not as big as that dildo. FYI I love skinny Asian guys with tight assholes!

Anyone wants to see a new content?

Anyone wants to see a new content?
    Sure. What ya got for us?

Sooooo my big boy raped my ass because I hadnt been using "him" for at least two weeks. "He" fucked my ass for 2 hrs straight, and my ass is paying for it, hahaha

Sounds like you got what you deserved!

I know...it was brutal!

And "he" is deciding to get his bigger friend on me!

Pics or it didn’t happen! ��

Not a big fan of dildos, having tried a few, they just don't quite feel like the real thing, except for a big double-ender that one of my ex's and I used together that had more of a flesh-feel to it but I adore Asian men, Asian women, Asian men who are women and Asian women who are men. If you are ever in the Louisville, KY area, drop me a line. I would love to meet you if you want the real thing.

If given a choice of a 12 inch dildo or a skinny Asian guy, I'd choose the skinny Asian guy every time! Sex with a living human being is always the best which is why I would never purchase a sexbot either.

I can only take 7 inches, prefer about 5 maybe 6

You are missing out, bro. Now I want something larger for my ass. :D