Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cock

Re: cock

After sucking my first, I wanted more. It was so amazing and I loved it immediately. It felt super natural and I’ve never felt there was or is nothing wrong with it at all. I feel bad for those who haven’t yet, and hope anyone on the fence about it goes for it. I can only imagine how a woman feels going down on a pussy for the first time. I was addicted immediately myself, so whether that or cock, it’s both amazing. If you haven’t, and armrest wanting to, I hope you go for it.

i just came back from a bathhouse , and did some wonderful cocksucking . this guy was just my type. he was slim , probably about 135 , and had a deep tan. his cock was a good looking average size. it had been a long time since i sucked cock , so i took my time like a true fag whore. i had him call me names (i love that ) til he finally came in my fucking faggot mouth. it was divine. while i was sucking i realized how much i had missed it. i hope i don't go for too long without it again.

It's addicting because the shape of a dick and nice, puffy head is the most erotic thing on earth. Being a guy, you know how you are making the other guy's dick feel. Then you get to finish it how you or your guy wants it done. I like to suck it until it gets ready to spurt. Maybe let a little spurt in my mouth, then pull it out and jerk the rest all over my face. Maybe flick my tongue on the tip while it's shooting that lovely, white, hot love hunny and rub the slick stuff all over my face with is dick! I started when I was 13 with one of my friend's dad and really loved it. Wonderful man, wonderful dick, instantly addicted.

i don't know if you can become addicted to sucking cock , I've only been doing it for 51 years . the jury is still out.

How is it addicting...cum, nuff said!

Fantastic description of a blow job and the excitement that comes with assisting a guy and his cock get totally immersed in the moment culminating in that pulsating explosion of warm, salty cum in your mouth. I get a huge thrill going as deep on his cock as possible. With every cock I want to go balls deep and if that means changing position to achieve that I do it. The best angle I have found is in 69 especially for bigger cocks as the natural angle lines up with my throat. Every guy gives a huge sigh when I get the whole shaft in my throat and my nose is buried in his pubes or tummy. It?s a great angle to hold his balls as I suck and to hold and massage them as I take his load. Mind you any position where I can swallow the whole length of the cock is so hot and one guy I suck regularly loves me seated in front of him so he can reach down and jerk my cock as I suck him off. That gets me super hard and excited and I love it when he face fucks me deep and hard. Heaven!

Sounds like an addiction to me. I should know?.

I think it is based on a personal feeling.

When I taste a man's musky precum on my tongue as I worship his cock, it's like an electrical charge runs through my whole body.

For me, this act is a sacred sexual experience. An honor and a privilege.

Back in 1972 at age 14 gave my best buddy a blow job. After swallowing his load, I felt guilty and embarrassed because I liked it so much. The next night was back between his legs. The second time he calls me a cock sucker. That turned me on and that's when I accepted that I loved sucking cock. As soon as I was 18 started going to the adult movie theaters and quickly learned guys were there to get sucked mostly married guys. So yes, you can get addicted.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK69 View Post
    I had a close friend tell me that if you suck a cock you will be addicted to cock. Is that true why?
    Because once to give into it? and enjoy that first cock? you?ll never appreciate the joys out there.. and once you do? you?ll always be hungry for one? an affliction I love.

Didn't we talk about this before? There's something psychologically satisfying to me to be naked, vulnerable and alone with someone .. watching all that tension build up in their body, knowing you are giving or sharing intense pleasure with them. Watching them lose control, and then they become so quiet and at ease. It's like watching a big storm brewing, all that pent up energy and finally the calm afterwards.

With sex it seems like tension builds, massage is my other favorite activity because it can last a long time, you moan just as loud and it can feel just as good when all that tension is finally released .. also a great way to relax someone who is anxious or nervous.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 11, 2024 at 3:57 PM.

i always tell the guy i'm blowing, to tell me when he is going to cum. it's dirty to here it , and i can get ready to swallow it like a true faggot. it's been a few days , i really need to suck some cock soon.

I absolutely found that the more I got, the more I craved it. This, in turn, made me look harder.

I sucked on a few and didn't get it. So, the next time I sucked one I was going to force myself to swallow the load. After that I wanted to repeat the action. After a couple of times I got a thrill knowing I had the power to pleasure a man to climax. Hard to explain but I realized why guys love to give blow jobs. The making love to that dick and the ability to bring the guy to a climax just added to my pleasure. I love to get to work and my goal is to make sure I give a full release. I love to be blown, too, but blowing a man is another kind of sexual pleasure all in itself.

The feeling of your mouth filled with an attractive, beautifully cut cock, is a transformative experience. Suddenly, all your worries and cares fly right out the window, and your world becomes only your mouth, and that beautiful living cock that fills it so wonderfully. You instinctively cup the balls with your left hand, and wrap your right hand around the base, as your tongue just naturally goes to work on the underside of the head. Swirling and sucking while lightly twisting the base of the cock. You are lost in cock lust. You are home.

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    i always tell the guy i'm blowing, to tell me when he is going to cum. it's dirty to here it , and i can get ready to swallow it like a true faggot. it's been a few days , i really need to suck some cock soon.
    I haven't heard those words in a while and I agree, I love hearing about how he's about to use my mouth as his personal 'tissue' , 'hand to be wiped clean' or 'receptacle to be tossed' ... I love to hear him call me a good little cocksucker while I'm on my knees worshipping his cock with my mouth and then know how he's almost done with my services and soon will be wanting me to stop as he tosses me away and leaves me feeling like the dirty cocksucker and cum lover I am and he knows it but shhhhhhhh... it's our little secret

Reading all this and I am not only hard but wishing I could suck a cock right now

I believed at least in my case that's true. When I was younger (Im 72 now) I love to get sucked but wouldn't even touch another cock.
    Noaw a couple of years ago I actually sucked and swallowed.
    No that's all I think about and am actively looking for local cocks to suck.