Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Stay hard during anal?

I can’t stay hard while anything is in my ass. If I try to focus on getting hard I no longer enjoy having something in my ass. I feel like it’s blood flow related. I have the most intense assgasms ever when getting fucked in the ass. I’ll cum over and over again but just not erect. I have earth shattering prostate orgasms with anal but just can’t do it while I’m hard. It’s almost as if all my blood flow goes to whichever body part I’m pleasuring but can’t be divided lol

I think of the penis more like a big clit during anal stuff .. might be hard, might not be, just enjoy the sensations.

When I was trained by a male Dom as a bottom, he would smack my "clitty" with a crop if I got hard...that was 37 yrs ago and still stays soft when I am being fucked. Byt that is fine with me. I have still cum hands free at times when being fucked by a few men at group sessions I go to on my area of Maryland.

I have never gotten hard during anal. Even during getting fucked and another guy sucking my cock, I couldn't get hard or cum. Very frustrating. Oh course it was out first 3 some and we all had stage fright,LOL.