Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Question? cut or uncut?

I’m cut and have had sex with both cut guys and uncut, honestly I like both if they are clean. Cut or uncut if they smell bad I’m not touching it. I don’t really prefer one over the other but what fascinates me about the uncut guys is it’s very different than mine.

Cut please

From experience, I can honestly say I prefer cut. There's just something about the shape that is more appealing. And make mine thick too. I've found the perfect size to be between 7 to 9 inches and the thicker, the better.

Cut is the preference, perhaps because my own is cut so I know instinctively what works well. But it's far from a deal breaker, since I've had very good times with many an uncut one too. I find uncut ones are slightly better for fucking, maybe because it seems it takes the guy a bit longer to cum.

I am uncut and have learned it's a deal breaker for many. Because of that, I've chosen not to have a preference. I do insist on him being freshly showered and clean which is far more important to me than the cut vs uncut dilemma.

Uncut. Me - uncut. But if a guy is cut that's fine. However cut are not as soft and I quite like getting my tongue inside the foreskin and sucking it.

I like both as long as they are clean. I often wonder how much how different sex feels? I'm cut so that's all I know.

I go with cut.

I prefer cut and shaved, nice and clean and ready for action.

I think I answered this before, the answer is, "Yes!"

And I typically try to learn something about the person it's attached to first that makes it worthwhile either way.

I definitely prefer uncut and if any uncut guys nearby need theirs sucked, I'm ready.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    I think I answered this before, the answer is, "Yes!"

And I typically try to learn something about the person it's attached to first that makes it worthwhile either way.
    Yepper.

I am cut and prefer cut.

Uncut. I'd love to dock with one.

Cut please

Nice cut cock in my mouth, big uncut in my ass!!!! Please!

I have experienced both circumcised and uncircumcised cocks, and was actually uncircumcised, myself, the first 50 years on my life. I have no particular preference, so long as uncut partners exercise proper hygiene. It's a simple matter to roll pack your foreskin and wash while in the shower.

On a tangentially related matter, uncut guys tend to be somewhat more sensitive. I lost some erogenous feeling after I opted to be circumcised, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, because there was a proportional increase in my staying power. So nowadays I have to screw longer to reach orgasm. Oh, darn!