Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question? cut or uncut?

wondering how many prefer cut cock to uncut? as someone that has never had an uncut cock wondering which is more enjoyable?

Re: Question? cut or uncut?

Uncut for me, but I have foreskin and it's my favorite thing in the world. Growing up I hated it cause I was so different (Canada) and if anyone saw they would tease.

I have no preference. I've had both -- and I've been both. I didn't get circumcised until age 50. Based on personal experience, I can tell the that it's easier masturbating an uncircumcised cock. Also, uncut penises tend to be exquisitely more sensitive because there's more erogenous tissue. After my circ, I noticed a decrease in sexual sensation, owing in part to drying and of my glans, the loss of my foreskin and part of my frenulum. That, however, isn't entirely a bad thing.

The upside of circumcision for me was a significant increase in my staying power. That is to say, I have to fuck a little longer to achieve an orgasm. Oh, darn! Another plus is that my cock looks cosmetically more attractive. You'd be amazed how many of our nudist friends -- women and men -- complimented me on my improved appearance once I got shed of my floppy foreskin.

Now, that said, "docking" is no longer an option, and that was a big disappointment to one of my former playmates, but letting him cum with his cockhead tucked inside my foreskin was never that exciting for me anyhow.

Yes, growing up uncircumcised in the 1960s, I was definitely the odd man out. I endured a lot of not-so-good locker room trading, and awkward questions from girls once I got into the heavy petting scene.

I love cut cocks, I guess because I love to suck the tip:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Take.it.Easy View Post
    I love cut cocks, I guess because I love to suck the tip:-)
    Can't ya do that with an uncircumcised penis? ��
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I'm cut and like men also the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Can't ya do that with an uncircumcised penis? ��
    Yes, but like everything else, we all have a preference, some are attracted to blondes, some brunettes, some tall people, some dont care, some like fully shaved women, some like something else

I prefer cut myself, but, full disclosure, I have never really seen an uncut one up close

Personal preference is cut. After an unfortunate incident involving a top's cleanliness I find what's lurking under a top's foreskin one less thing to worry about.

Without a doubt, I prefer a well cut cock. Uncut turns me completely off. Zero interest.

I like to suck cut cock please

No real preference, I'm cut myself done as a child for medical reasons.

I do fine cut cocks are cleaner, I've come across a few uncut guys who did not take the time to do a cleaning job on their nob .......... ewwwwwwwwwww

My preference is cut.

Quote Originally Posted by colfax129 View Post
    Without a doubt, I prefer a well cut cock. Uncut turns me completely off. Zero interest.
    Yeah, with no disrespect to uncut folks, it's just not my thing.

Prefer cut.

Yes...

I’ve only sucked uncut cock

Definitely prefer cut cock although I did suck a very clean uncut cock once. I couldn?t resist swallowing his 9 inch beauty!
    San Antonio, Texas!!!

Cut .I am cut myself. Most of the Uncut guys I have been with don't clean them selves. The taste of old sweat and piss is a turn off. Where I live is mostly Hispanic and they don't get circumcised so it is hard to find a good cleat cut dick .

Uncut all the way.

I saw my first uncut one in person last week................no offense to anyone, I did not care for it, but to be fair, I dont care for jello by itself either, its the texture.

But, no, wasn't my thing. Doesn't mean I would not engage, but not my first preference

Quote Originally Posted by biwmtrucker44 View Post
    Cut .I am cut myself. Most of the Uncut guys I have been with don't clean them selves. The taste of old sweat and piss is a turn off. Where I live is mostly Hispanic and they don't get circumcised so it is hard to find a good cleat cut dick .
    Huh, I thought most Hispanics were Cathlic ? I thought it was pretty much a done deal with that

Quote Originally Posted by azirish View Post
    I'm cut and like men also the same way.
    I am also cut and prefer guys that are also cut. To me, it is more attractive.

I like cut and uncut. I’m cut (infant) and I refused to have my son cut. There is more clean up required but I really enjoy an uncut cock. Like to watch those guys piss too.

I’ve never played with an uncut cock, but I look forward to the day I get to.

I've sucked many more cut cocks than uncut, but that's mostly because cut ones are more common in my part of the world. That being said, I'm generally neutral on the issue. To me, a cock is a cock.

I prefer cut, my wife says it doesn't matter to her. I'll suck uncut after all the goal is a load in my mouth but if I have a preference it's cut.

Cut for sure

Quote Originally Posted by 1972chaos View Post
    I like cut and uncut. I’m cut (infant) and I refused to have my son cut. There is more clean up required but I really enjoy an uncut cock. Like to watch those guys piss too.
    If I had a son I would feel the same way, if the sensation is that much better you can always learn to clean yourself

I am cut and only been with cut guys. I'd give it a shot.