Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: That first time you wrapped your lips around a cock

I had sucked my friends cock for about six months before he finally came in my mouth but I couldn't wait til he did ,we were camping and I went down on him I sucked his cock for for about 20 minutes til he shot his load into my mouth ,I swallowed it all then two days later sucked him off twice on the way home. And after that it was as often as we could during the school year and everyday sometimes during the summer.

From reading posts from this, and many other forums, it seems as though the vast majority of guys who've taken the plunge and actually sucked a cock to completion, can't wait to do it again. I'm not sure why so many women are averse to sucking. I am straight, and I loved doing it. It's like a new toy at Christmas. The following video captures the feeling pretty well. (Aside from the "faggot" theme)

Check it out.

https://hypnotube.com/video/you-actu...got-18239.html

In the sixties my older cousin put his cock in my mouth behind our grandparents house. I was scared, but i wish now he would've done it again ana again!

the first time to completion not my first cock in my mouth. but the first time to completion i was 9 and he was 17 and already 8 3/4 inches and thick. my one day years later wife and her brother was playing around late at night all laying around playing with each other when her older brother walked in on us. then he left and we got dressed real fast and laid down acting like we was asleep thinking he was going to tell on us but a few minutes later he came back into the room alone only in his underwear. and some vaseline and pulled the covers off us. he told us to get naked again or hes telling so we did. and he had each of us suck him. and he ask witch one of us was going to drink his cum. the other 2 pointed to me. so he told me to suck it he will tell me when he is ready. and when he busted his nut i wasn't expecting that much but i drank every drop i could. then he had his little sister lick my lips to clean up any cum that spilled out. alot more happened that night but i will have to find the right place to post it here.

The first time I got a cock in my mouth was uneventful, I was curious, staying at a buddies house, he was passed out after a night of drinking. I pulled his limp cock out of his boxers and gave it a lick and put his head in my mouth. He started to stir, I got nervous and stopped. Never tried again. Years later, started letting guys blow me when I traveled for biz, no sucking on my part. Did that for months, finally got the balls to do it. DAMN, first hard cock in my mouth and I was HOOKED. I've been an insatiable cock sucker ever since.

Haven't for a long time and looking for a hard cock to suck and swallow right now.

The first time I sucked a cock, I couldn?t do it as it was way too big, the next time though was a nice perfect size cock you could enjoy wrapping those lips around! Prefer long and skinny to girthy!

I had fantasized about it for so many years, that I finally couldn't take it anymore, and a switch was flipped in my brain. I was going to find a cock to suck! And when I found a picture on Craigslist of a perfect looking local cock, I didn't even hesitate. Within an hour, he was at my house, and in my mouth. It was the most sexually thrilling moment of my life!

The first time sucking cock I was kind of mesmerized. I'd seen it done in person a few years earlier, but having given the chance I thought I would try it. It turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life.

My first time sucking cock came in the context of MFM threesome play with a young couple across town. We'd played together as a threesome a couple of times previously, but it had always been Bruce and me pleasuring Bruce?s girlfriend Colleen, and she us. Sure, there was some intimate contact between Bruce and me -- crossed swords he liked to call it -- but I just assumed that cock-to-cock contact was a natural consequence of three naked people thrashing about in the same bed, trying to put their private parts in the same places.

I was being naive. The guy-on-guy contact, I would later learn, was entirely intentional and was intended to coax me toward engaging in sex play with Bruce.

Somewhere in the middle of our third threeway, just as I thought fucking was about to start in earnest, Colleen propped herself up on her elbows, scooted away from the action, sat up against the headboard and announced ?I want to sit here and diddle my clit while I watch you play with Bruce. Make Bruce cum for me!?

I was nervous as hell. To that moment, I?d never seriously considered the possibility of crossing the gender line, but I could see this was important to my hosts. Not wanting to offend them or kill the erotic mood we?d created, I agreed to try.

Bruce and I took up a position at the foot of the bed, adjusted the dimmer so there was just enough light for Colleen to see what we were doing, and began slow, mutual masturbation. It took me a while, but within five minutes, I was totally into it. It felt so great, so freeing, so wonderfully taboo, especially with Colleen cooing her approval and urging us on. Soon, I was pulling Bruce closer so we could rub cock-to-cock. Soon I had both our cocks pressed together in my right hand, and was stroking both sensuously, using Bruce?s copious flow of precum as a lube.

The sensitive undersides of our swollen, purple cockheads grinding against one another was positively dizzying, and I shortly felt the urge to cum building inside me. Unsure how to handle that awkward moment, and not wanting the fun to end too soon, I pulled away, dropped to my knees and, without so much as a conscious thought, began sucking Bruce?s gorgeous, leaking cock for all it was worth.

Having Bruce?s cock in my mouth just felt right ? like it was something I was meant to do. I reveled in the softness of his shaft skin, the roughness of the veins that rippled beneath, in the smooth firmness of his glans against my tongue, and the mildly salty taste of his precum. I loved the way he twitched and throbbed and moaned in response to my movements, and I remember thinking ?So this is what I?ve been missing all these years. I?m going to want to do more of this.?

?Make him cum,? Colleen gasped, as she orgasmed for probably the sixth or seventh time. ?Make Bruce cum in your mouth!?

I fully intended to oblige her? intended to suck Bruce to completion and swallow his cum. But as his orgasm arrived, and I felt his cock begin to twitch and throb, I pulled instinctively away, letting him splash, instead, on my neck right shoulder and chest.

As Bruce?s orgasm subsided, Colleen came bounding off the bed. She pushed be down on the floor, kissed me passionately with traces of her boyfriend?s semen running everywhere, then caused me to spill my own copious load. From that night on, oral sex between us guys became a regular part of our sexual repertoire.

And while it took me a while to get my mind around doing so, I was eventually able to let Bruce cum in my mouth, and with a bit of coaxing, eventually managed to swallow his load.

As I got older I became more and more interested in looking at cocks which led to a visit to a bath house. I walked around with my towel on and then started waling around naked. Eventually I came across a guy that had is room door open, he was quite attractive and was laying on his back with his arm over his eyes. I entered and then just lightly touched his cock, he reached over and started stroking mine and then that was all I needed to get at it. I lay down on top of him in a 69 and he totally engulfed my entire cock, right to the balls. I started licking his and sucking on the head sticking my tongue in his cock hole, it didn't take long till I was sucking it all the way to the back of my throat and I just loved how it felt growing in my mouth and getting so hard. The precum was delicious, I wasn't able to deepthroat him balls deep as of yet but gave it a good try. We sucked each other off eagerly and he eventually started to tense up and pump his hips upwards pushing his cock deeper in my mouth and then he exploded a full load of cum, I loved it and didn't miss a drop, I continued sucking his cock till completely dry. In a few short minutes I blew my load as well, he had me balls deep when I did, thought the top of my fucking head would come off, the best blow job I ever had. So even though I like women I have taken to sucking cock when I can and just love it, there is not going back.