Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do you have a favorite setting/location for sucking cock?

i love the bathhouse . when i can suck a nice looking guy with everyone watching , it's just the best. it's my way of showing lots of people that i'm a cock sucking faggot , and proud of it.

I guess I don’t have a favorite place. If I’m swallowing, any location works. If they want to give me a facial, then has to be at their place or hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    i love the bathhouse . when i can suck a nice looking guy with everyone watching , it's just the best. it's my way of showing lots of people that i'm a cock sucking faggot , and proud of it.
    You are so FUCKING HOT AND AWESOME , I would love it with everyone watching

My favorite place to suck cock is a nude men's camp where guys can watch, jack, and cheer me on.

I luv to suck joysticks in a car

Once I have a cock in front of my face I am so focused on it that the rest of the world becomes insignificant. Early on I sucked men off in cars and adult book stores most often. For the last 15 tears or so I host guys in my home. I have a big comfortable chair for them and I take my place sitting between their thighs. I have some other furniture that allows them to lie back and put their legs up. In this safe and comfortable environment I can usually spend the better part of an hour worshipping their cock and balls.

This has allowed me to give more of myself to serving the men I blow and has deepened my ability to devote myself to being a better cocksucker. I have been sucking off a couple of guys for years now and revel in how well I know each cock and how to please it. I am thrilled with the thoughts of the hours of bliss I've experienced with their dicks in my throat and the hundreds of loads I've earned. I belong to their cocks.

Like a lot of people have posted on this thread, it really doesn't matter where. When I'm traveling, I prefer to meet partners at my hotel. It's safer and more convenient, especially for people who can't host.

I gotta say that the original poster made me hot talking about car sex, because that was a lot of my young experience too. Cruising for cock in my vehicle and finding some and getting that dick in my mouth was just so exciting. When I was in my late teens I bought a van (it was the '70s after all) and this was a big part of the allure in getting it. Sucking cock in that van was my favorite place ever, and always will be.

Being a closed in space, with dark tinted windows, curtains, and a nice foam sleeper to relax on, made it more relaxing and much less likely to be caught (in fact, never happened to me), but I could take it to my favorite cruising areas. It was also great that it was my space at a time when I was living with others (parents, roommates), so that I could have my sex space (for boys & girls) and also didn't have to go over to other guy's places where who knows what could happen. I could also experiment with some of my fantasies, which is how I got fucked for the first time in that van and then, after loving it, actively sought it out for quite a while thereafter.

That said, I've also had memorable encounters at my home, other people's homes, motel rooms (perhaps my favorite encounter ever), rest areas, outdoors in parks & woods, adult theaters & bookstores, bathhouses, and some neutral spaces like offices or empty apartments.

My real favorite place is just below his waist.

I prefer a comfortable bed where it?s private and safe. That way I can devote my full attention to sucking that cock without mental distractions or worries.
    San Antonio, Texas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luv3wayfun View Post
    I prefer a comfortable bed where it?s private and safe. That way I can devote my full attention to sucking that cock without mental distractions or worries.
    Agreed, nice and comfy and with a partner who cares I can really get into it. Urine soaked floor in a public restroom is fun to think about but not very practical for a number of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    Agreed, nice and comfy and with a partner who cares I can really get into it. Urine soaked floor in a public restroom is fun to think about but not very practical for a number of reasons.
    I'm with ya, I can't see how anyone could maintain arousal while in a dirty, stinky public john ! I want clean sex and a clean experience.
    For me , I want him seated perhaps on a couch with me in front , his legs spread and me kneeling in front of him servicing his beautiful cock and balls. To me this position provides a wonderful view of his manhood.

this past September I had been in the city entertaining a few guys and needing to get home found myself without a ride home.. home being about 7 miles away I had no other choice that to start walking.. about 2-3 miles in a delivery van pulls up and the guy asks where I am headed and if I would like a ride.. he was a very good looking guy, younger I would say mid 30?s.. masculine and powerfully built.. as the conversation progressed he ask why I was walking.. I told him that I had been in the city and lost my ride back.. then the sex subject came up.. he told me that he was bi and that it had been a while since he had been with a guy.. I told him that I too was bi but I had just left the city after being with two guys.. he smiled and ask if I would consider spending some time with him.. I smiled and said I wondered when you would ask.. he then ask if he could suck my cock and I told him yes.. he ask what was in it for him.. I told him that there was cum in it from the guy?s I had just left.. he laughed and said good I don?t have lube but seems that you brought some.. we found a place and parked.. we spent the rest of the day and most of the night with him breeding me silly!!! When he took me home I invited him in and we went at it again.. now usually once or twice a week he stops by to make a special delivery!!!

For me, sucking another guys cock is all about the excitment - and I've sucked some guys in a Mall parking lot - and men and women have walked by - and looked in - and most stop and just watch - and more women stop to watch than men

My favorite place to suck is in a bathhouse or gay theater, preferably where other guys can watch me suck. I love it when I finish sucking a guy and after he cums in my mouth and leaves, another guy who has been waiting his turn steps up and I start to suck him. Being watched while I suck is such a turn-on. I think it has something to do with acceptance of what I'm doing, but who knows. It's hot.

On planet Earth!😂

I always want to do it at my place. I'm just more comfortable here. Beyond that, sucking cock is an act of submission for me so I just want to be on my knees on my living room floor. The guy can stand so he can fuck my face, or he can sit down and relax while I service him.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondeblowjob7 View Post
    As a long time male cocksucker cum slut, my favorite favorite way to suck dick is when I get my mouth fucked by hanging my head backwards off the edge of a bed. Getting my mouth fucked in that position, and feeling a feeder?s balls slap into my face over and over again in that position, is pure and absolute cocksucker ecstasy and bliss for me! I absolutely love being dominated by a big dick like that as a cocksucker!
    mmm. Damn. I have some neck issues and I have a sensitive gag reflex so can't take someone freely mouthfucking without establishing limits, but your comments make me want to be used by a dom feeder however he wants. I'd love to feel a guy's warm balls bumping against my nose over and over like you describe.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchcs View Post
    For me, sucking another guys cock is all about the excitment - and I've sucked some guys in a Mall parking lot - and men and women have walked by - and looked in - and most stop and just watch - and more women stop to watch than men
    "more women stop to watch than men". That's hot as hell!! Now, if I could find myself in that scenario, with the woman reaching in to stroke my feeder's cock till he gets off so she can see me swallow.

At A small party in front of four women and three guys. Something was slipped in my drink.

One of the guys pulled his cock out, my girlfriend outed me telling everyone how much I liked sucking cock.

Despite my embarrassment and humiliation I gave in and found myself sucking cock with an audience giggling and commenting.

Strangely this led to me wanting to happen again.

I will suck a guys cock almost anywhere, but my favorite place is definitely outdoors! Doing it in any semi public area really turns me on. In a car while he is driving is also nice, or just parked in a busy parking lot. Recently sucked a guy off while on public transportation. Loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by bibliss View Post
    In a hotel room. Something about the freedom of traveling.
    I agree!! I used to travel 2 or 3 times a year for work and always stayed 4 or 5 nights in a hotel. I always made sure to get an ad on Craigslist and invite locals to stop by and get serviced. I would email them my hotel name and room number and prop the door open and wait.

One guy wanted me to be just inside of the door, completely naked and on my knees waiting. I was nervous as hell waiting there like that with the door ajar. Anyone could have pushed the door open and seen me there on my knees, playing with my little dick and waiting to be fed. When he got there he held the door open for a minute and looked at me while I knelt there, I assume because he was enjoying my exposure risk. After he let the door swing shut he facefucked me right there, fed me my reward, zipped up and left, leaving the door propped open as he excited. Part of me wanted to just stay there and see if the next guy who happened down the hall would feed me too but I chickened out after a few minutes.