Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Having him jack off into your mouth.

Every now and then my fwb has trouble cumming just from oral. He will stand over me jerk off on my face then stick it in my mouth. He's a heavy cummer to love it.

In the hundreds of blowjobs I've only held my mouth open like that about a dozen times.

I think as an exercise in understanding the submissive nature of my cock fetish I think it makes me acutely aware that:

I need cock

I can feel my mouth drawn to cock.

Cock comforts me and makes me feel whole.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelsoften View Post
    In the hundreds of blowjobs I've only held my mouth open like that about a dozen times.

I think as an exercise in understanding the submissive nature of my cock fetish I think it makes me acutely aware that:

I need cock

I can feel my mouth drawn to cock.

Cock comforts me and makes me feel whole.
    Hey kneels, thanks for describing the situation so well. I often find myself in a constant state of arousal thinking about how my longing to have a cock in my mouth and how I need to acknowledge the fact that when I'm on my knees sucking another man's cock I am indeed in that moment a cocksucker. I encourage him to call me a cocksucker while I'm sucking his cock and as he reaches or I bring him to climax and he floods my mouth with his creamy cum and I swallow it with pride I have to admit in that moment I'm a cum lover and he can tell me so. I'm currently posting on the doublelist.com website looking for a guy who would like to jack off onto my open mouth face so I can taste the cum and wear the rest on my face the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by sissyjackie View Post
    Every now and then my fwb has trouble cumming just from oral. He will stand over me jerk off on my face then stick it in my mouth. He's a heavy cummer to love it.

mmm. That's a part of the whole scenario I forgot to mention. It would be especially nice for a guy to jack off into my mouth if he was a heavy cummer. Strong ropes of cum that cover my tongue and mess up my lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Rest85 View Post
    I fantasize a guy making me watch him stroke his cock, putting it inches from my face and no matter how much I beg and whimper, not letting me suck it....telling me when he's about to cum and 'making me' open my mouth so he can shoot all that thick warm cum onto my tongue.

Anyone been lucky enough to do this?

Yes, I know. I love to suck dick too, and I love to feel the head of his cock swell between my lips and feed me cum, but I do have a fantasy of having a guy deny me that pleasure....making me his cum slut...telling me when to open my mouth so he can spurt streams of cum into my mouth.

I know I'd like that, but haven't been lucky enough to submit to a guy in that way.

Has anyone been 'used' like that?
    Of course! I love being used by the men (and women in our group) especially along side my husband, who loves it as well. We all love our turn to be the focus of fucking and sucking getting loads and loads of cum. Getting used/attention of so many cocks is delightful in a safe setting.