Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Small penis humiliation

I have a tiny little dicklet, and love small penis humiliation by men and women. Anyone like making fun of little dicks I would really love it. My wife makes fun of it cause she knows I love it. I want her to take pictures of me naked and show her friends so they all laugh at me. I would really get off on a guy with a huge dick comparing his cock to my micro penis infront of his girlfriend while she laughs and then making me suck his cock till he cums on my face.

Re: Small penis humiliation

What a beautiful little cocklette you have. I too am tiny and love SPH and being dominated by real men and Dom women.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74DD63A7-252C-45E0-8DF3-7E248619B361.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	60638I am tiny too.

It is very cute. But I still think you should take pride in your clitty. Not for how you can use it to please your wife, but because of it you support your wife in having sex with other men. That is a win for everyone.

If you and I got together, I would be happy to suck it as I prefer smaller cocks in my mouth.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I dunno. I just do not have it in me to humiliate a guy because he has a tiny dick. I've been with a guy who was smaller than you are... and I had the time of my life sucking him repeatedly and until he had to tap out - and I was ready, willing, and able to keep right on sucking him off because his very tiny dick was a sheer joy to suck. I'd rather suck a guy your size than a guy with a big dick.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I dunno. I just do not have it in me to humiliate a guy because he has a tiny dick. I've been with a guy who was smaller than you are... and I had the time of my life sucking him repeatedly and until he had to tap out - and I was ready, willing, and able to keep right on sucking him off because his very tiny dick was a sheer joy to suck. I'd rather suck a guy your size than a guy with a big dick.
    facts..................I cant do it either

yeah i am small to but do enjoy looking at larger cock s ,, my late wife needed a bigger one ,, to enjoy sex again that was great to watch them , it got me to want the same ,

In the same boat love people seeing my small cock also keep it locked love the feeling of a small cage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20221102_191257.jpg  

If it makes you Happy. . .
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Small one View Post
    In the same boat love people seeing my small cock also keep it locked love the feeling of a small cage.
    Wow that?s small.

I absolutely LOVE having a little dick and love SPH. The other night my wife called it my babydick and made my whole week.

I used to be a personal cocksucker for a guy that was 8x6 and he would have me get out my little dick and play with it while I sucked his cock and he would say things like "Must be wild having a big cock in your mouth and a tiny dick in your hand" or "Ever wonder how disappointed you would be if my dick was as small as yours?" I loved every second of it!

Wow, I would never think to humiliate another guy. In fact, I love sucking off little cock guys like you. Guys with small cocks can just fuck the hell out of my face and use my mouth for their pleasure without choking me, which I absolutely love.

Best SPH is no sex...

I love all sizes of cocks, as long as they cum, I’ll suck them all.

I'm Intersex so mine is small too.

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	60802
    "Remember; if you can't resolve your conflicts with the power of the word...hit them with your laptop!"--© 1998 J.E. Benedict

i was once having 3-somes with a man and his wife. he had a very small cock , while mine was over 7 inches. he thought it was funny to compare our cocks to his wife. she didn't like that , and i was never too proud of something that i was born with. he soon stopped talking about it.

nice pic love your balls

Last night we had a party, my wife and three of her friends were sitting at the island in our kitchen. One of the girls was talking about her new boyfriend. Another girl asked if he had a big dick. She said he did and they were laughing. One of the other girls looked at me and Said, we?ll we all know Kevin has a tiny little dick. They all started cracking up, and making the small penis sign with there fingers. I was pretty embarrassed but loved it at the same time. Later that night my wife jerked my little dick with one finger and her thumb and talked about all the girls laughing at me. I came in like 30 seconds. Then Jess said? wow wait till I tell them you can?t even last a minute and laughed. Then got out one of her big dildos and fucked herself telling me how good it felt stretching out her pussy till she had a huge orgasm.

You are small, at the same time your cock is attractive.

Name:	thumbnail.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	60874mine is like a clitty It really does not get hard but does cum and have orgasms. I like it when guys tell me I look like a girl and show me their big cocks telling me this is a man's cock and I drop to my knees.

It does get a little bigger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20221124_124621.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by sissyjackie View Post

Name:	thumbnail.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	60874mine is like a clitty It really does not get hard but does cum and have orgasms. I like it when guys tell me I look like a girl and show me their big cocks telling me this is a man's cock and I drop to my knees.

I have a really difficult time saying thing designed to humiliate others. When I see your clitty, as you call it, I want to take it in my mouth and play with it. I get so much pleasure form a dick of any size in my mouth that degrading the attached man takes much of the pleasure from having a sex partner.

sometimes i wish i had a small cock , so that a woman could humiliate me. what i have had done a few times , was have a woman watch me suck cock ,and call me a faggot and a cocksucker. i absolutely love when that happens . it's the very best turn-on for me .

I think I've heard everything now! I gotta say, I cannot imagine enjoying anyone making fun of someone else's anatomy. If you are confident in yourself and your dick size, and get off being a joke amonst your friends or your girl's friends - good for you, I guess. I just can't fathom that as anything fun or pleasurable. I have suffered from feeling less than adequate in that department - one thing I have learned, for sure is that all men are not created equal - we are all different and come in all body shapes and sizes - to me, we should celebrate who we are - if joking about it is a way of celebrating, then good - that's good. Humiliation does not equate in my mind as a celebration. The other thing I've learned, after joining a naked mens club - by and large (no pun intended) most men are not well-hung - when soft, most men are pretty small, actually. I am learning to accept myself, in the nude, with no sense of embarrassment or pride -
    I recall once when my wife and daughter-in-law were joking about me and my son - I thought to myself - how crass - really, would they have been as humored if we had joked about their body? I highly doubt it.
    Sorry - to be a negative ninny here... just sharing my thoughts.

"I think I've heard everything now! I gotta say, I cannot imagine enjoying anyone making fun of someone else's anatomy."

Well said Papa. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Right, I don’t know why but I love being humiliated for having a tiny dicklet. It really gets me off, either girls making fun of how tiny it is or guys with bigger dicks laughing at it.

I have been picked on and commented to about my small cock and didn't enjoy it so I couldn't do it to others.

Totally agree. I don't think I could humiliate a man with a tiny cock because they make me so damn horny!

I for one like the small ones reminds me of the formative teenage years, but I digress. I am not one to humiliate. If your into that then have fun, but for every one of you that likes it there are many who are ashamed and don’t get the release and attention they deserve (and I’d be thrilled to provide)

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Naked View Post
    Totally agree. I don't think I could humiliate a man with a tiny cock because they make me so damn horny!
    Yep, and lets be honest. someone who is overly large, gets tiring on the jaw muscles really quick