Register

I Think Sex Is Disgusting She Says !

I Think Sex Is Disgusting She Says.

This is a conversation I had with someone over X Mass
    Confused?
    You will be.

When I had my own company I used to have sex with the reps to get a better discount.
    Sometimes I used to have sex with two men at the same time.
    It always got me a good deal for my company

I hate sex it's disgusting she says.
    Did your husband know you fucked the reps?

He never asked, So I didn't have to tell him.
    How many reps did you have sex with.
    Don't know we had the company for 15 years.
    The reps used to come round every month.
    About 5 or 6 a month but I only slept with one or two.
    The others I would just let feel my tits.

I hate sex it's disgusting!
    Have you ever had sex with another women?
    When I was 13 I used to have lesbian sex with my older sister,
    We shared the same bed for a few years and It was a time that we experimented,
    It only lasted about two or three years and it ended and we never spoke of it.

Did you have any other encounters with other women?
    A friend had a pub and she was a lesbian but we were just good friends?
    How good a friends ?
    I was young 15 or 16 ish.
    It was just a bit of fun.
    Who with ?
    The owner and her the barmaid
    How many times did this happen?
    It was in the swinging 60's you know so things and times were different back then
    How many times?
    Only about six times ever

Have you ever had any other encounters with other women?
    Yes.
    Oh ok many?
    yes.
    how many other women?
    Let me think.
    This is not all at the same time you know but over a few years about 25 years right.
    Ok, but how many other women?
    Six over 25 years.
    I think it's only six.
    What was your most exciting time?
    I had a friend we used to go swimming together.
    She lived round the corner.
    She was a good friend and we always were laughing.

One day she was drying my back, as we did to each other after getting out of the showers at the swimming baths.
    This one time she started playing with my tits standing behind me.
    She said how nice and large they are 44DD, hers were bigger than mine.
    Did you like it?
    Yes I have very sensitive breasts and nipples and she brought me to the edge of an orgasm.
    Did it go any further?
    We kissed and I sucked her breasts and then I went home.
    Did anything else happen.
    Not for a few weeks as always someone else at her house and so not the opportunity.
    So, how long was it ?
    About two months at hers.
    We were trying on cloths in her bedroom.
    We were both naked and she said it's about time we finished off what we started in the changing rooms at the swimming baths isn't it?
    Yes I said and she told me to eat her pussy.
    Did you?
    Yes she said.
    Did she cum?
    Yes.
    How many times did she cum?
    In all four times but not all at one time.
    We rolled round on the bed and 69nd a few times.
    Did this ever happen again?
    Yes.
    How often?
    sometimes twice a week,
    But some other times as much as a month, month and a half apart.
    For how long?
    About two years or so, maybe a bit more.
    Was she the last?
    No.
    How many other women did you have sex with.
    Three.
    The last one was in 2001.
    I have never had sex with another woman since.
    Well there maybe one but I'm not going to talk about that.
    Now we are in 2023.
    When was the last time you had sex with anyone.
    10 years Sex is disgusting !

Would you ever have sex with anyone again?
    I'm 72 and no way.
    Not interested if their cock hung in gold or if she was a really nice woman?
    No Thank You !
    Why is sex disgusting?
    anyway Men can't make a woman cum,
    All they do is just shove it in, bang away, shoot their load, either roll over go to sleep, or fuck off !
    I hate sex!

A bang, is when two people collide !

Re: I Think Sex Is Disgusting She Says !

Yep. I'm confused.

Im confused a bit also. Sure had a lot of sexual encounters for hating sex. Also the very last few sentences talk of guys cant make a woman cum?? I have had my share of woman during my sex life. Some were long term and so forth. I always made her cum and enjoyed doing that much. I would go down and she got hers first and another during hard sex. Also I did the same as explained in the post about having my girl sit on my lap and reach around and slowly massage breasts and nipples. I caused her to cum from that many times also. I was never one sided so not sure if the person is serious or had the wrong guys pleasing them

I mean, sex is disgusting but she - and I'm assuming this is a woman - seems to have had a whole lot of sex and not just with men - but kinda downplaying the sex with women and, finally, kicking guys in the balls over not being able to make a woman cum - which is probably code for her not being able to cum with a guy - and, yeah, I'm confused. Can't imagine that she's 72 and just now realizing that there's a reason why they say that sex is dirty and nasty... because it is and, really, how much sex do you have to have before you figure that one out?

ahhh no, not confused.....but I am reading it through different eyes

She actually comes across like a person that prefers the company of other females, was brought up to be a good wife who only has sex with her husband, finds that males suck at sex and in her eyes, guys will do anything for sex, but sex with them is bad.............and she may be demisexual, a person that needs a emotional / romantic connection with another person in order for sex to be enjoyable......or even greysexual a person that does not desire sex but understands that others need or desire sex......

I also had a ex that was similar, she hated the sight and smell of male cum and the way that sex made her pussy feel slimy ( after a guy came in her ), how sex was often smelly and sweaty, but she would use sex as a way to manipulate guys......much of our relationship was sexless while she was cheating with multiple guys.......in the end it came back to bite her on the ass, and she got run out of town and is never allowed back, because so many people want her head lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Sorry, I'm confused on this one. What ???
    If it is to be, let it be with me

What????? Confused is an understatement.

I have only rarely had any problem making a woman orgasm, some multiple times if they were prone to that. Sounds like she had a poor sampling of male lovers. Possibly she just prefers women.

I can buy into her not liking sex with men... but fucking the reps whenever they came by makes me scratch my head a little, but I guess "business is business." I'm guessing that no one was making her fuck the reps unless the reps were shady as fuck and were telling her that if she gives up the pussy, they'd give her a great deal on whatever they were repping - and I'm sure that I don't know of a woman who'd go for some shit like that.

I knew women who felt that sex with men was too messy and smelly and dirty and... they just stopped having sex with men and some did switch over to women - but you couldn't get them to have sex with a man even if you paid them to. I just wonder why Long Duck Dong's ex wouldn't have sex with him because of the mess... but cheated on him by fucking other men. Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I can buy into her not liking sex with men... but fucking the reps whenever they came by makes me scratch my head a little, but I guess "business is business." I'm guessing that no one was making her fuck the reps unless the reps were shady as fuck and were telling her that if she gives up the pussy, they'd give her a great deal on whatever they were repping - and I'm sure that I don't know of a woman who'd go for some shit like that.

I knew women who felt that sex with men was too messy and smelly and dirty and... they just stopped having sex with men and some did switch over to women - but you couldn't get them to have sex with a man even if you paid them to. I just wonder why Long Duck Dong's ex wouldn't have sex with him because of the mess... but cheated on him by fucking other men. Am I missing something here?
    the answer is simple, Kdaddy, she lived with me so there was no reason to try and use sex to manipulate me, but with other guys she would do it for attention, money, drugs etc.... and when the novelty wore off, play the victim and claim that they sexually assaulted her, tho she never went to the cops.......

Her reason for saying she did not like sex, was the mess and the smell.. and she also blamed me for not stopping her cheating.....

Why stay with a person like that? the answer there is also simple......I am a man of my word and I foolishly gave her my word I would not turn my back on her and walk away.......I still honor my word to her and its close to 3 decades since we first went out, she lives out of town, has been married for 11 years, will not fuck her husband but has cheated on him, tho turns into a drama queen when he cheats on her, and honestly I can not blame him........

Its part of the reason why I have never married, I take the wedding vows seriously, and * until I get bored, tired, want a change, found somebody better, or just not in the mood to be married any more * is not part of the wedding vows, but * until death do we part * is.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Thanks for answering my question. And women wonder why we think they're insane?

That lady is a complete moron. There is no way I would not enjoy the sexual experiences she had.

The only way to get through that whole thing is to imagine it as sung by dirty Lucille Bogan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=heYxa6yX2os