Register

Bare cock and balls

Who likes to suck a clean shaved cock an balls? Or do ou like hair?

Re: Bare cock and balls

Clean shaven for me

I keep neatly trimmed. I bought a beard and mustache trimmer for that express purpose. Just don't like dealing with stray hairs while dining on a Johnsonville braut. If I wanted to eat shredded wheat I'd have a bowl and spoon.

Right on Grumpygrandpa!

I prefer neatly manscaped or shaved completely bare.

Every May when the weather started getting warm, Bruce and Colleen, the young nudist couple that encouraged me to explore bi forms of play, and I would take turns shaving one another completely bare. Typically, B & C would shave me, Colleen and I would shave Bruce, and Bruce and I would shave Colleen. This seasonal ritual served two purposes. First, it got us ready for weekend visits to the nude beach where pretty much everybody -- men and women -- went hairless. Second, it eliminated the risk of choking on a pubic hair during oral sex-- something that became a mainstay of our sexual repertoire.

My three-way relationship with B&C was, sadly, short-lived, but some 18 years later, I still shave bare every May and stay that way through September. My buddy, Dave and I will likely take turns shaving one another next weekend.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Yesterday at 9:13 AM.

I MUCH prefer to suck, kiss, and lick on a shaved ball sack, and cock. So soft and sexy.

Definitely shaved.

Fianc? keeps his trimmed, scaped. He can get some wild long ones. I help him trim the back hair in the garage on Sundays. I’m usually dolphin smooth everywhere, although I do have a cute little landing strip these days.